Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Also do note I'm not even saying there will or won't be a civil war and am just speaking in hypotheticals. But that being said I'm sure him basically advocating for another civil war wouldn't look good for him in his efforts to keep his ❄️🍑 forum online if something were to happen. Like I said the larp is all fun and games until the feds are going through your devices suspecting you of treason during wartime.

Josh lives in a fantasy world where consequences aren't supposed to happen to him. That's why he got so mad at trannies shutting down his site or Epik highlighting the CP on his website. Like many rightoids he doesn't actually believe in freeze peach, he just wants to scream NIGGER online and whine about trannies while looking at hentai. When consequences actually happen to him then he just screams until it stops. He can't imagine the feds coming after him for anything, not really.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
Also do note I'm not even saying there will or won't be a civil war and am just speaking in hypotheticals. But that being said I'm sure him basically advocating for another civil war wouldn't look good for him in his efforts to keep his ❄️🍑 forum online if something were to happen. Like I said the larp is all fun and games until the feds are going through your devices suspecting you of treason during wartime.
It would be the best day ever for his website to be taken down. He did this to himself

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
court.png

Hadrada

Baby Onion
Nool.PNG

Josh spergs asbout his youtube comments
Null: No, I can't just disagree with you. Your opinion is right, therefore I am wrong, and I must be emotionally compromised somehow.

The great thing about people now saying this (and I'm starting to see it a lot), is it's an unfalsifiable hypothesis. No matter what my mother is or my relationship with her or how my childhood went, people like this would try and find some way to correlate them. Bad relationship or conservative tradwife mom? Mommy issues. Good relationship or liberal hippie mom? Momma's boy. Great deduction, jackass: I was born to a mother.
Well with things you say and the way you act we have to either assume that you are deceitful or that you are stupid. Most people here chose to believe that you are just a chronic liar pandering to the terfs but personally I think that you are just a dummy raised by a single mom.

Ill give you an example: When you say things like sluts dosen't exist or women don't like men who work out things that are just so completely out of whack that you just sound fucking crazy to anyone with just a little bit of life experience about women.

A point of reference id acutely use that you know about Null is Idubbz. Who just like you lack an identity and was raised by a single mom and just pick up the scraps of whatever crew he's hanging out with at the time which is why you are such a mess. Idubbz went from edgy libertarian to complete simp when he got his first girlfriend when he turned 30. Similiar to you and your TERF girlfriends.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
Reminder federal law over rides state law.
False, as Abbott pointed out there's Constitutional protections for states, and when the president is flagrantly violating the law there's zero need for Texas to stand idly by as we're invaded.

Calling for secession is illegal as is the act itself.
No American gives a fuck, that's how America came to be in the first place. Fuck all corrupt governments. I hope Abbott never backs down because he's doing what's right and necessary. Too bad I'm not a Texan, they must feel proud to not have a cuck for a governor.

Of course, I think nothing will come from this Texas thing most likely, in fact it is probably 4D Chess to get another manufactured, overblown incident to cry about like 1/6 so they can truck retards into voting Democrat.

You can be buttmad about immigration all you want but there is legal process for a reason.
The legal process is being bypassed, hence the issue bud.

What happened at the White House was that they actually broke in and were going to find Biden and take matters into their own hands.
And when was this? Sounds like fiction to me.

If any single state in the union seceded, they'd collapse in mere months and turn into a mexico-tier nation (if they're lucky). US domestic policy in the 20th century has made states dependent on each other and secession impossible unless a large bloc of states decide to secede together.
You're an ignorant mother fucker lmfao

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
False, as Abbott pointed out there's Constitutional protections for states, and when the president is flagrantly violating the law there's zero need for Texas to stand idly by as we're invaded.

No American gives a fuck, that's how America came to be in the first place. Fuck all corrupt governments. I hope Abbott never backs down because he's doing what's right and necessary. Too bad I'm not a Texan, they must feel proud to not have a cuck for a governor.

Of course, I think nothing will come from this Texas thing most likely, in fact it is probably 4D Chess to get another manufactured, overblown incident to cry about like 1/6 so they can truck retards into voting Democrat.

The legal process is being bypassed, hence the issue bud.

And when was this? Sounds like fiction to me.

You're an ignorant mother fucker lmfao
You want to force 12 year olds to have rape babies and you call me ignorant? Lol. Lmao, even. Go on, walk into a room full of feds and tell them you want to assassinate Biden (don't lie you know you want to) then call for a violent armed civil war to overthrow the us government and put in a fascist dictatorship that makes women second class citizens and lynches lgbt and non whites. See where that gets you. Spoilers: A waterboarding room full of federal agents with a lot of questions they want you to answer. Go back to your incel rape fantasies on csamfarms where you belong you failed abortion. I don't give a shit about the border.

Reason: Keep licking null's balls clean and simping for kf, it's funny

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
You want to force 12 year olds to have rape babies and you call me ignorant? Lol. Lmao, even.
I didn't call you ignorant, you retard, that was directed someone else. And it's not my fault you want to kill babies so badly, cope and seethe about Roe somewhere else faggot.

Go on, walk into a room full of feds and tell them you want to assassinate Biden (don't lie you know you want to) then call for a violent armed civil war to overthrow the us government and put in a fascist dictatorship that makes women second class citizens and lynches lgbt and non whites.
So you want me to walk into your room? :story:

Go back to your incel rape fantasies on csamfarms where you belong you failed abortion. I don't give a shit about the border.
It's usually pretty sus when someone brings up the likes of "csam" unprompted, and this is no exception, you need a harddrive check.

And of course you don't give a shit about the border, you probably hope you can get some fat old Mexican lady to cure you of your chronic virginity. But no, they won't fuck you either, you unfuckable libtard.

MMS-China

Remarkable Onion
I didn't call you ignorant, you retard, that was directed someone else. And it's not my fault you want to kill babies so badly, cope and seethe about Roe somewhere else faggot.

It's usually pretty sus when someone brings up the likes of "csam" unprompted, and this is no exception, you need a harddrive check.

And of course you don't give a shit about the border, you probably hope you can get some fat old Mexican lady to cure you of your chronic virginity. But no, they won't fuck you either, you unfuckable libtard.

I'm starting to think they might be a girl or male feminist. Bringing up rape babies and csam?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Skimmed your tldr post and didn't care. Sure. I love sacrificing babies in the name of Lucifer if that upsets you. His name means the light bringer and he is very similar to Prometheus. You're probably too stupid to know what I mean.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Ashley everyone knows it's you, making another account is pointless if you main isn't banned. Just own up to the terrible things you say. You don't have friends to judge you anyway so hiding it is also pointless.
I love that she did this after putting down how this site is full of racists and trogolodytes because she doesn't really believe her own stances.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh lives in a fantasy world where consequences aren't supposed to happen to him. That's why he got so mad at trannies shutting down his site or Epik highlighting the CP on his website. Like many rightoids he doesn't actually believe in freeze peach, he just wants to scream NIGGER online and whine about trannies while looking at hentai. When consequences actually happen to him then he just screams until it stops. He can't imagine the feds coming after him for anything, not really.
The idea that all these companies are afraid of a single tranny (Liz Fong Jones) is so ridiculously stupid that I could definitely see Kiwifarms users believing it.