Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
I thought he sounded more like josh here.
Nigger I don't even think women should have the right to vote. Right now Josh is desperately banning people (or at least threatening to ban them) for noticing that he can't stop huffing stinky fujo vagina. Insult me as much as you want but please don't compare me to that fat pussy.
The states you are talking about want to encourage 12 year old girls to be impregnated hence why they refuse to criminalize it. "Its just 16 boohoo" is a massive cope and a trojan horse for pedophilia.
How am I even supposed to have a discussion with you if you say shit like this? "Oh, you said X? Well actually you meant Y, haha owned"

Obviously I am not okay with people fucking 12 year olds and I think that the legal, state-sanctioned penalty for child molestation ought to be death by hanging. You sound exactly like AR when she was trying to say that women are pre-pubescent until the age of 25.

The entire world is an experiencing a """fertility crisis""" and it has nothing to do with feminism. Whining about it and how mean girls are for not signing up for harems is pure cope from Western failed males. And BTW the """crisis""" has nothing to do with fertility: it has everything to do with PENSIONS.
Man, I can't believe you compared me to Charlie Kirk when you're trotting out tired conservaboomer arguments about the economy. If you honestly think that money is the only reason that people aren't having kids, you're out of your mind. The fertility crisis has everything to do with removing all restrictions on female freedom & sexuality while corralling male sexuality as much as possible. There is a word for this: feminism.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Nigger I don't even think women should have the right to vote. Right now Josh is desperately banning people (or at least threatening to ban them) for noticing that he can't stop huffing stinky fujo vagina. Insult me as much as you want but please don't compare me to that fat pussy.

How am I even supposed to have a discussion with you if you say shit like this? "Oh, you said X? Well actually you meant Y, haha owned"

Obviously I am not okay with people fucking 12 year olds and I think that the legal, state-sanctioned penalty for child molestation ought to be death by hanging. You sound exactly like AR when she was trying to say that women are pre-pubescent until the age of 25.

I know your kind mate, even if you fall for your bullshit, I'm not.

Man, I can't believe you compared me to Charlie Kirk when you're trotting out tired conservaboomer arguments about the economy. If you honestly think that money is the only reason that people aren't having kids, you're out of your mind. The fertility crisis has everything to do with removing all restrictions on female freedom & sexuality while corralling male sexuality as much as possible. There is a word for this: feminism.

You think that Iran is having a fertility crisis because they are feminist? The country where police regularly beat women to death for not having the correct color of scarf? You think this is why MENA is having a fertility crisis, the region where child marriage and bachi bazi are practiced?

What an unserious person, you're just straight up pretending these problems don't exist because they don't fit your worldview. And you wonder why I don't believe your little canards.

Well this was a nice distraction, now back to our scheduled programming...

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion

Everyone knows Josh doesn't have any real opinions. His whole male feminist grift is the polar opposite of what he used to be. A couple years ago he used to say women shouldn't vote when he was grifting to pol tards. He either got tired of them or decided to change it up in hopes to lose his virginity by becoming a wolf in sheep's clothing aka a male feminist. He used to say something something women voted Hitler into power, but as someone else said the women of that time would probably lynch him like the nigger faggot he is. The whole Jew hate freeze peach thing is exactly what josh does and if you hadn't made fun of him I'd assume you're just his sock. I quit reading after the first sentence by the way. Don't be such a sperg.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
WTF does this even mean? Do you think you are, like, telepathically reading my thoughts before I even have them? This is so dumb.

Leftist faggot detected. Opinion discarded.
Leftism is when you're not an incel LMAO.

You're going to die a virgin.

Reason: For someone who cares so much about ❄️🍑 you really seem to like to keep it from others, just like Josh.

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
brave_LPzb39kVKk.png

NIGGA WHAT?

brick thrower

Baby Onion
honestly I just wish null should've stayed suspended on twitter. Idk twitter made him worse. His tweets and takes feels really off to me even if he got some good points. he could say he's a feminist many times and put some good points and I'm still very suspicious about his intentions. Come on, should i trust a guy who had a history of threatening women??? lmfao

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Epik is a failing company mired in a bunch of other lawsuits because another reality-challenged libertarian "free speech absolutist" ran it into the ground. Because libertarians are all predators Josh is just salivating looking at a vulnerable company that's already in turmoil. He repeats in the thread that his intention is to get them to settle when threatened, just completely putting it out there that he's trying to find a way to cynically take advantage of them when they're in crisis mode. There's no way he's squeezing 75k out of (charitably) 1,000 losers on his forum but he's also not taking into account that even in their state Epik is going to have much more competent legal representation than whatever shit he can tape together with incel tardbucks. I would rather get my head cut off than go through discovery with his past, since he's never done this before it almost seems like he's flirting with annihilation here.