Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Oh yes he was mad about him. Sam did a lot of damage to Null.
As someone who has been the target of KF for several years, I am interested in hearing your thoughts on that. Do you think that what Vordy did was warranted? Do you feel he went over the line? Or do you think nol got what was coming to him?

Also, differences in guidelines between KF and OF aren't all that big, and I know that in the past you have emailed null in frustration, asking him for legal contact info. We all agree you have very little legal responsibility over what posters post here, beyond reporting or cleaning up some illegal stuff, so I wanted to know what you consider to be the difference between how null handles KF and how you handle OF, particularly in terms of posting information on cows.

Obscenity2022

Baby Onion
Null went from "I'll never trust your opinions ever again" to "i don't even know who the fuck you are" really quick. Considering how little effort he put in i would have assumed it wouldn't be a big deal. in hindsight i probably shouldn't have brought up his patreon getting banned. but honestly if he didn't ban me right then i would have just linked to his video he made specifically calling me out during the Simpspiracy saga for having the gall to accuse Dick 'cuties' Masterson of being friends with pedos. a lot of fags were congratulating me for pissing him off that much that he would go through the effort to disprove me on video when it happened.

if he never joined Trovo he literally would have gained what 3 hours of his life back? And how come every asshole can mock Ethan with fake job offers like "come up to North Dakota, i got a-loggin job here that will pay $1488 a week" or "Ralph can drive 3 hours (7 in traffic) to Mcdonalds in DC and make $600 a week gross" but Josh cant take a little bit of mock-shilling.

and as much as Josh whines he is a streamer, an e-celeb, running the farms is a hobby, and much like racing or boating its expensive with very little good coming from it. Josh, much like Venti relies on donations from whining on streams and social media and has been doing it for years. Josh could easily make money the same way every other immigrant does by being a delivery driver. but instead he wastes away.

he even brought up me trying to meme up a serbian GF he was keeping secret during the FaithxRalph arc. that was quite the fucking pull for someone who doesn't know or respect me.

Null went from "I'll never trust your opinions ever again" to "i don't even know who the fuck you are" really quick. Considering how little effort he put in i would have assumed it wouldn't be a big deal. in hindsight i probably shouldn't have brought up his patreon getting banned. but honestly if he didn't ban me right then i would have just linked to his video he made specifically calling me out during the Simpspiracy saga for having the gall to accuse Dick 'cuties' Masterson of being friends with pedos. a lot of fags were congratulating me for pissing him off that much that he would go through the effort to disprove me on video when it happened.

if he never joined Trovo he literally would have gained what 3 hours of his life back? And how come every asshole can mock Ethan with fake job offers like "come up to North Dakota, i got a-loggin job here that will pay $1488 a week" or "Ralph can drive 3 hours (7 in traffic) to Mcdonalds in DC and make $600 a week gross" but Josh cant take a little bit of mock-shilling.

and as much as Josh whines he is a streamer, an e-celeb, running the farms is a hobby, and much like racing or boating its expensive with very little good coming from it. Josh, much like Venti relies on donations from whining on streams and social media and has been doing it for years. Josh could easily make money the same way every other immigrant does by being a delivery driver. but instead he wastes away.

he even brought up me trying to meme up a serbian GF he was keeping secret during the FaithxRalph arc. that was quite the fucking pull for someone who doesn't know or respect me.
Sir, this is an Arby's.

nil

Baby Onion
the-cripple-and-the-felon.png

Assuming the felon was thinking of Jersh here, I am not sure null could get into visa trouble on this issue. He could always claim that the Kiwi Farms is just a hobby, bro.

But I've never dealt the the hellscape of international travel bureaucracy; does anybody he who knows more about it think that null could get into visa trouble eventually?

PESTPOOM

"such an infantile shitpump"
Baby Onion
Does the fact that KF is part of Lolcow LLC protect him against that at all?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
As someone who has been the target of KF for several years, I am interested in hearing your thoughts on that. Do you think that what Vordy did was warranted? Do you feel he went over the line? Or do you think nol got what was coming to him?

Also, differences in guidelines between KF and OF aren't all that big, and I know that in the past you have emailed null in frustration, asking him for legal contact info. We all agree you have very little legal responsibility over what posters post here, beyond reporting or cleaning up some illegal stuff, so I wanted to know what you consider to be the difference between how null handles KF and how you handle OF, particularly in terms of posting information on cows.
That's a good question. In my opinion, Vordrak went over the line. I did not email null in frustration over legal contact info. What happened was KF has a "legal advisor" "Lorin O' Landry" that would respond back when people emailed him concerning the legalities of KF. All "Lorin O' Landry" did was parrot the same paragraph over and over when people sent in their complaints to KF's legal address. I finally emailed "Lorin O'Landry and asked him if he had a local practice in Florida. Needless to say, I never got an answer. Null never had a law firm on retainer to represent Lolcow LLC over these legal issues.

I am assuming you mean posting someone's dox. In terms of celebrities if it is something like an official address for fanmail that's fine. But if you are talking about someone's personal street address, no that is not allowed.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Considering how much Josh hates jews it's strange how jewey his argument is for how Randall didn't ban APC.

"Sure he gave APC the points needed to be banned, out of spite and while likely being capable of viewing warnings points, triggered his ban but because Randall didn't press the ban button is was the ban was issued by the automatic system and not Randall at all. Randall is a good boy who dindu nuffin."

Boner Alert

I've got a bone for you
Registered
Ya know, I watched my account's activity history after I made it open. All things considered it's a miracle things went as well as they did. I half expected someone to try for a speedrun ban.

I won't lie. I had a great time watching people have fun with it. I'm glad I made that bet and I feel even better having honored it. Rest in peace, autistic collective.

I've honestly been tempted to do the same as of late.
The farms feels less like the spergy hangout it used to be and more a Jewsh hugbox. I've noticed a lot of regulars I used to see don't really interact as much on there anymore as well.

I may hold out a bit until the few "friends" I have left on there leave before I do, though.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
The farms feels less like the spergy hangout it used to be and more a Jewsh hugbox. I've noticed a lot of regulars I used to see don't really interact as much on there anymore as well.

I may hold out a bit until the few "friends" I have left on there leave before I do, though.

It was always a Jewsh hugbox. The Kiwi Farms have always been a place for losers to punch down on "lolcows" - same with the Lolcow Farm, but over there, their gimmick is a bunch of men pretending to be femanons. I think both sites will likely disappear within the next year or so, there's only so much mileage you can get out of pretending some random fat slob like Amberlynn is a "LOL" cow before you realize you're wasting your time. Well, I'd like to think that, anyway.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator

They are welcome to come on over and party with the Onions.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
They are welcome to come on over and party with the Onions.

As long as they don't doomersplain everywhere like that Random Internet Person guy. That guy needs to get a fucking grip. They're gonna round up all us Trump fans and send us to the gulag! Funny how the same people who love to talk about throwing commies out of helicopters and what not are literally scared shitless of the same things happening to them.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh has a persecution complex.
my watchlist a week after I liquidated because I was afraid of instability (after a year of holding and waiting for this to happening).

I believe in God, and I believe he hates me, and intentionally inflicts suffering on me. I put my chips in the right things at the wrong times, every time, and it's actually nauseating. I feel like I have spikes driven into my sole when I look at the lost opportunities that happen completely arbitrarily and always against intuition.

jersh 4z.png

jersh 6x.png

jersh 1z.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh claims that's a lie which may be true, but who knows. What's the incentive to lie about this? The account was up for maybe a quarter of a year now I'd be interested in knowing if people did get refunded and for how many months? If someone has been paying for 4 months and got all of that refunded then it's true he let it all sit.
View attachment 2931
A small update. One user says he was refunded for multiple months from Patreon. He asks of Josh ever saw a dime of it and Josh replies with, "I definitely had something set up but they probably never paid out." This is all very strange... If this one user got multiple refunds, then I'm willing to bet other did as well. It can't just be this one guy. It's possible Patreon was telling the truth in saying there was no payout method.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
As long as they don't doomersplain everywhere like that Random Internet Person guy. That guy needs to get a fucking grip. They're gonna round up all us Trump fans and send us to the gulag! Funny how the same people who love to talk about throwing commies out of helicopters and what not are literally scared shitless of the same things happening to them
Obama was supposed to set up FEMA death camps, Trump was supposed to set up death camps for trannies, I guess Biden is supposed to set up FEMA death camps...

Goddammit, somebody set up the death camps already, I can only edge for so long