• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Not exactly beaten, just close enough to be funny, a tranny showed up to Jersh's house with a god damn crossbow because Null decided to make year long rape and death threats to multiple women that were close enough for him to get to.

Oh, that's what you were referring to, I already knew about that. That was one of Trans Lifeline troons, they were mad that KF was exposing their fraud, which was real true fraud. Transgender lawyer Corinna Cohn has an article about it on Substack, where the incident with Kjel/Martela showing up at Null and his mom's house at the time is mentioned:

On Twitter, I had been asking the operators of the Trans Lifeline to institute safeguarding measures for their clients. Trans Lifeline is a suicide hotline developed by and for the transgender community. It was Trans Lifeline’s policy to deliberately not conduct background checks for its hotline volunteers. Kiwi Farms had been tracking my public appeals. One of the forum users, a transgender woman, heaped my name on top of the information pile they were gathering. Another forum participant, concerned for my safety and privacy, contacted me through Twitter to warn me.

As it turns out, Kiwi Farms had been accumulating information on the Trans Lifeline, and some of its forum participants had been scrapping with the Trans Lifeline leadership. The forum revealed information about Trans Lifeline that I, even as an active critic, had not known. I learned that Trans Lifeline was not answering many of its calls, which was revealed by Trans Lifeline through its own reporting (when Kiwi Farms took notice, Trans Lifeline discontinued its public reporting). I learned that Greta Gustava Martela, one of the founders of Trans Lifeline, had actually traveled across the country to confront the operator of Kiwi Farms at his mother’s house (Kiwi Farms had screenshots of Martela bragging about owning deadly weapons). This confrontation is represented on Wikipedia as a “decision to directly confront individuals who they believe facilitate transphobia” or, as most people would describe it, an angry stranger showing up on your doorstep to threaten you.

There are plenty of elements of a news story. A suicide hotline for a vulnerable population that doesn’t answer calls, that does not have safeguarding policies, and whose leadership shows up in person to menace critics. Although this is not headline news, it merits some attention from smaller media outlets. However, two forces prevented this story from ever being reported. Kiwi Farms had built a reputation as being a hang-out for miscreants, and no reporter wanted to blemish their own standing by offering a sympathetic angle, and in a post-Trump world, transgender activism had attained an unchallengeable social privilege.

It would be wrong to say that there was zero media attention of Trans Lifeline. The NBC News website wrote a glossy profile of its co-founder Nina Chaubal. The New York Times also dedicated a sympathetic piece to Chaubal covering her detention by US Immigration on an expired work visa.

In early 2018, the Trans Lifeline board removed Martela and Chaubal from leadership following allegations that the pair had diverted in the neighborhood of $350,000 from the charity’s funds to their own private uses. The organization filed a Form 990 reporting “unauthorized purchases” and an agreement for the terminated founders to repay the misspent funds over ten years.

In a functional media environment, the story of a suicide hotline for a vulnerable population having its funds misspent by its founders should have been a widely reported story. The charity itself should have undergone public scrutiny, and its board should have faced pressure to recover the lost money. The duty of informing the public should never fall to a seedy gossip website known for publishing “dox,” personal contact details, of its targets of interest. Kiwi Farms acted as both a repository of evidence and as a freelance company of analysts for this event.

Which women did Null make rape and death threats to though? I never heard that part. I do know that Null is making overt death threats, expressing death wishes and other threats of violence towards all kinds of people all the fucking time, no one ever takes it seriously though because they know that Null is verbally aggro and he's just being MATI. He doesn't really mean it, he just has no barriers in his speech and probably thinks it's weak to be diplomatic.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Not exactly beaten, just close enough to be funny, a tranny showed up to Jersh's house with a god damn crossbow because Null decided to make year long rape and death threats to multiple women that were close enough for him to get to.
Basically what happened was that Greta showed up at Josh's house to talk to him. Josh hid in the bathroom and let his mother handle it

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
9.png
Adenoidal autistic drone in stereo. So. joshy will be moaning about and try to get sympathy from what this time? You're only going on a grifter's stream to grift, right?

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 31550
Adenoidal autistic drone in stereo. So. joshy will be moaning about and try to get sympathy from what this time? You're only going on a grifter's stream to grift, right?
This is the trad-LARPing right here. Everyone else is a degenerate and a cuck except for me and my lawyer. For the record, what Rekieta does with his wife and consenting others is their business, but when you chose to make that business public on your Discord and you have a history of shaming others for their sexual activities, you are a massive hypocrite who deserves a big fucking call-out. Not at all surprised to see that Null too is a massive hypocrite and an opportunist about this.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
What's the current project?
Null said on MATI today that he's gonna perform some kind of a "transformation" to the backend, which is gonna cause the Mad At The Internet site to be offline until next week:

He said he's making "big changes to infrastructure", hoping that this change will be the last for a while: