View attachment 31294
View attachment 31295
View attachment 31296
View attachment 31297
View attachment 31298
View attachment 31299
View attachment 31300
View attachment 31301

The last time Null ever tried to do anything to get rid of the Autistic Thunderdome was near the end of 2020, when he locked the Thunderdome in the aftermath of Trump's Presidential Election loss, SIGSEGV getting in trouble with the FBI and the private message chains filled with A&H posters getting leaked. He said he was considering deleting the boards but ended up unlocking them, probably to avoid any drama over him being compared to Twitter and their purge of Trump and his supporters from the site.

Null mentions all those points you posted about in regards to Russia. I'd say his opinions on this war and Russia in general have always been open and unchanged.
View attachment 31303
View attachment 31304
View attachment 31305

Oh god, I forgot how reading his posts puts me to sleep. He seems very bitter here, he's going through stages of grief or something. The real tell is number 4 on that list: he can't live in Russia because he can't learn the language. Since he can't get anything out of them then he's going to be against them.

Null simps for whoever is the most powerful person he can suck up to and get some advantage from so I find these positions untrustworthy to put it mildly. If Russia gave him shelter of some kind then he would immediately fly to their defense, similar to how he sucked up to Masterson regarding payment processor stuff. Null is like all of us, he can be bought.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
I think the biggest reason to "root" for russia is a hope that if the western world gets a little pushback they'll drop the woke bullshit the same way a network tv show might walk back a decision if the ratings start dropping. And if you actually believed the "capitalism is everything, so a group only 2% of the population will never be pandered to ever" bullshit you're lied to about in school then it would make sense. in theory you can't keep giving gibs to the niggers if the money starts getting tight. Unfortunately thats not how it works, despite what those anons on 4chan say the lack of good recruits in the armed forces doesn't mean they're dropping woke stuff to boost white men's numbers.

it doesn't matter if russia is also bad and is fighting to stop nazis or whatever the fuck, because just by refusing to let the US win they're helping (in theory). its like how i'm sure no one in North Vietnam was fighting to stop women's rights or the rights of niggers or faggots, yet by not letting the US win they destroyed a fuck load of political power on the left, the need to focus on the war meant cutting back on a lot of the plans for the great society, and also led to the electoral loss in the 1968 election and the promise to end the war gave the GOP in '72 the best percentage difference in a two party presidential race. it would be sort of nutty to go to war with a country on the basis of causing it to change its issues domestically, its always an unintended consequence.

But overall thats why null and his type are "rooting" for russia, by not yielding they're fucking up their enemies plans, in theory at least. as we know the kikes would let the US die than admit defeat, so it won't matter. but at the very least by standing up to the US it forces for the first time in a while a multipolar world and allows a lot of countries around the world a better shot at self reliance and not being a cuck to the US, which probably will just mean worst free speech overall and null getting fucked, but all it takes is one country to pull a "radio free europe" and let null and whomever else host whatever anti-western (AKA woke) beliefs website they want and boom! a lot of his problems would seemingly be solved overnight.

Not to really get into it but in terms of gayops like that its almost always been a western on everyone else type action, but i'm sure at some point countries will see how small that sphere of influence is and will let that shit happen. at minimum the fact that we're seeing more alternatives to western monopolies like SWIFT shows that by not yielding russia has helped dissidents of the west like null, even if like the north Vietnamese they couldn't give a fuck about niggers.

Also the real reason i'm posting is to whine about him banning another of my alts Nykysnottrans, that account basically contributed 90% of the backstory of contrapoints, the entire thread is mainly people reacting to my deep dives and leaking of past videos on contra and despite that Null just banned the account out of nowhere. people suspect its part of the whole email debacle but still, for all intends and purposes Josh destroyed literally the only reason Contra isn't as mysterious as Metokur was for so long, and for someone that whines about missing when the site was about the lolcows taking out one of the best posters because you and literally just you find them annoying is fucked. Again its happened to me about 4 times now and its rather annoying. Especially when so many other users both negatively contribute or are more annoying or hated overall or actively fuck the sites reputation and are still allowed to thrive on the site.

This actually reminds me a lot of ED, a big reason that went to shit is how many people fucked off with Sherrod and the ones that didn't but tried to maintain and improve the site post-2011 were banned and mocked because the owner and mods of the site were just being assholes. They proudly destroyed a lot of other well maintained wikis like greentext and copy pasta wikias because they thought it would be funny or other more personal reasons. Null is similarly actively destroying the site with his personal problems, for a site in theory dedicated to cataloging lolcows he openly takes out people who actually catalog or do deep dives on the lolcows because of petty person grievances. As much as null whines' he prefers A&H type users or other shit stirrers over anyone actually trying to contribute.

Thats a big reason why so few people have faced consequences for touching the poo, especially recently. the DSP gayopers are still around, as are most of the chudbud assholes, he's all but declared war on ethan ralph because he's envious Ralph got such a subservient wife, and overall the site has been getting worse because Null can't/won't delegate and is too focused on the back end when he's an amateur with only entry level computer skills and a lot of people are taking advantage of null not watching any of the threads outside of A&H or chat. FFS it took him being literally @'d for him to go after those patrick A-logs. and if we're being honest they're not that much worse than a lot of the other lolcow watchers in terms of poo touching.

Satellizer

Baby Onion
Oh god, I forgot how reading his posts puts me to sleep. He seems very bitter here, he's going through stages of grief or something. The real tell is number 4 on that list: he can't live in Russia because he can't learn the language. Since he can't get anything out of them then he's going to be against them.

Null simps for whoever is the most powerful person he can suck up to and get some advantage from so I find these positions untrustworthy to put it mildly. If Russia gave him shelter of some kind then he would immediately fly to their defense, similar to how he sucked up to Masterson regarding payment processor stuff. Null is like all of us, he can be bought.
Sounds like a certain orange man former president.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
almost always been a western on everyone else type action
No. "The West" is very new in human history. "The West" is much more open about it's gay op-ing tho. In the late 90s Russian SecForces were caught planting a bomb (which was the same as a lot of other bombs planted around that time). This has been memory-holed much more than awkward 9/11 narratives. You might want to look into "Deep Cover" as well.

The two oldest professions: Whoring and Spying. Always remember that.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
I think the biggest reason to "root" for russia is a hope that if the western world gets a little pushback they'll drop the woke bullshit the same way a network tv show might walk back a decision if the ratings start dropping. And if you actually believed the "capitalism is everything, so a group only 2% of the population will never be pandered to ever" bullshit you're lied to about in school then it would make sense. in theory you can't keep giving gibs to the niggers if the money starts getting tight. Unfortunately thats not how it works, despite what those anons on 4chan say the lack of good recruits in the armed forces doesn't mean they're dropping woke stuff to boost white men's numbers.

it doesn't matter if russia is also bad and is fighting to stop nazis or whatever the fuck, because just by refusing to let the US win they're helping (in theory). its like how i'm sure no one in North Vietnam was fighting to stop women's rights or the rights of niggers or faggots, yet by not letting the US win they destroyed a fuck load of political power on the left, the need to focus on the war meant cutting back on a lot of the plans for the great society, and also led to the electoral loss in the 1968 election and the promise to end the war gave the GOP in '72 the best percentage difference in a two party presidential race. it would be sort of nutty to go to war with a country on the basis of causing it to change its issues domestically, its always an unintended consequence.

But overall thats why null and his type are "rooting" for russia, by not yielding they're fucking up their enemies plans, in theory at least. as we know the kikes would let the US die than admit defeat, so it won't matter. but at the very least by standing up to the US it forces for the first time in a while a multipolar world and allows a lot of countries around the world a better shot at self reliance and not being a cuck to the US, which probably will just mean worst free speech overall and null getting fucked, but all it takes is one country to pull a "radio free europe" and let null and whomever else host whatever anti-western (AKA woke) beliefs website they want and boom! a lot of his problems would seemingly be solved overnight.

Not to really get into it but in terms of gayops like that its almost always been a western on everyone else type action, but i'm sure at some point countries will see how small that sphere of influence is and will let that shit happen. at minimum the fact that we're seeing more alternatives to western monopolies like SWIFT shows that by not yielding russia has helped dissidents of the west like null, even if like the north Vietnamese they couldn't give a fuck about niggers.

Also the real reason i'm posting is to whine about him banning another of my alts Nykysnottrans, that account basically contributed 90% of the backstory of contrapoints, the entire thread is mainly people reacting to my deep dives and leaking of past videos on contra and despite that Null just banned the account out of nowhere. people suspect its part of the whole email debacle but still, for all intends and purposes Josh destroyed literally the only reason Contra isn't as mysterious as Metokur was for so long, and for someone that whines about missing when the site was about the lolcows taking out one of the best posters because you and literally just you find them annoying is fucked. Again its happened to me about 4 times now and its rather annoying. Especially when so many other users both negatively contribute or are more annoying or hated overall or actively fuck the sites reputation and are still allowed to thrive on the site.

This actually reminds me a lot of ED, a big reason that went to shit is how many people fucked off with Sherrod and the ones that didn't but tried to maintain and improve the site post-2011 were banned and mocked because the owner and mods of the site were just being assholes. They proudly destroyed a lot of other well maintained wikis like greentext and copy pasta wikias because they thought it would be funny or other more personal reasons. Null is similarly actively destroying the site with his personal problems, for a site in theory dedicated to cataloging lolcows he openly takes out people who actually catalog or do deep dives on the lolcows because of petty person grievances. As much as null whines' he prefers A&H type users or other shit stirrers over anyone actually trying to contribute.

Thats a big reason why so few people have faced consequences for touching the poo, especially recently. the DSP gayopers are still around, as are most of the chudbud assholes, he's all but declared war on ethan ralph because he's envious Ralph got such a subservient wife, and overall the site has been getting worse because Null can't/won't delegate and is too focused on the back end when he's an amateur with only entry level computer skills and a lot of people are taking advantage of null not watching any of the threads outside of A&H or chat. FFS it took him being literally @'d for him to go after those patrick A-logs. and if we're being honest they're not that much worse than a lot of the other lolcow watchers in terms of poo touching.
“Thus began the great alog offensive of 2023”

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion

"I've been there in person" [citation needed] and he posts yet another picture where he himself is completely outside of the frame, just like with the picture of the pigeons on his balcony in Belgrade.

😆 😆 😆

He seems very bitter here, he's going through stages of grief or something.

I thought so too, Null in these political rants sounds more upset than usual somehow.

Maybe he had just learned about the bailing out of Chris Chan and was like "Oh fuck, not again!"?

ipreferpickles

Hellovan Onion
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png
null 4.png
null 5.png
null 6.png
I find the above screenshot strange since Null as made it very clear he no longer cares about fighting for freedom and only cares about keeping himself above water.
null 7.png
null 8.png
null 9.png
null 10.png
null 11.png
null 12.png
null 13.png
null 14.png

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
null 6.png
I find the above screenshot strange since Null as made it very clear he no longer cares about fighting for freedom and only cares about keeping himself above water.

This Kiwi points out the most obvious to Null:

And also when you leave Europeans alone they are starting to kill each other and remilitarize.

This is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and I don't care if you're European and you can't stand Americans (who unlike Null have read a few history books) pointing this out. Millennials like Null have never heard of the Marshall Plan, apparently:

The Marshall Plan (officially the European Recovery Program, ERP) was an American initiative enacted in 1948 to provide foreign aid to Western Europe. The United States transferred $13.3 billion (equivalent of $173 billion in 2023) in economic recovery programs to Western European economies after the end of World War II. Replacing an earlier proposal for a Morgenthau Plan, it operated for four years beginning on April 3, 1948. The goals of the United States were to rebuild war-torn regions, remove trade barriers, modernize industry, improve European prosperity and prevent the spread of communism. The Marshall Plan proposed the reduction of interstate barriers and the economic integration of the European Continent while also encouraging an increase in productivity as well as the adoption of modern business procedures.

Take away the might $ as the driver of the largest period of relative ongoing peace in the EU: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Peace and Null's beloved white people in Europe will start killing their white asses over endlessly rehashed tribal bullshit all over again within 3 days, tops.

Predictably, Null has no argument for this historic fact about Europe pointed out to him, and instead resorts to ad hominem attacks like 13 year old trapped in the body of a 30 year old man:

Okay, so you deserve to be a slave. Anyone who can see what is coming and chooses to embrace it because they don't want to fight at all, then they deserve to be cattle.
"Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live." Just say this instead to succinctly summarize your POV: "I am nigger cattle. Moo!"

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
"Fuck the US," but also "I host in the US because it has the most free speech! Stop suggesting I host in Russia" and "I want to move back to the US and start a family and own guns." These are the rantings and ravings of a child. Josh has bummed it across one of the whitest parts of the world, Eastern Europe, for almost 10 years now and he still cries about black people despite probably seeing less than 100 of them in these 10 years. He is online all the time on /pol/ getting angry. He needs to log off for his own good or put his money where his mouth is and renounce his citizenship.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
"Fuck the US," but also "I host in the US because it has the most free speech! Stop suggesting I host in Russia" and "I want to move back to the US and start a family and own guns." These are the rantings and ravings of a child. Josh has bummed it across one of the whitest parts of the world, Eastern Europe, for almost 10 years now and he still cries about black people despite probably seeing less than 100 of them in these 10 years. He is online all the time on /pol/ getting angry. He needs to log off for his own good or put his money where his mouth is and renounce his citizenship.
I love this with each passing group of screencaps Josh becomes more and more unhinged.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I love this with each passing group of screencaps Josh becomes more and more unhinged.

TBH, he does sound even more agitated than usual though. To me it sounds like he's catastrophizing/conspiracy-theorizing and lashing out because of something other than Chris being bailed out. I wonder what's bothering him. I do wonder if he knew about Chris Chan being bailed out ahead of everyone else. Maybe he's upset about being stuck in Europe [citation needed] and unable to travel to the US to "save the day" like he originally intended to? My impression was that he really doesn't want to get involved with Chris Chan anymore, but I could be wrong.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Jewsh really doesnt like it when you remind him of OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG. CHECK YOUR BROWSER CONSOLE FOR DETAILS.

Onionfarms never does this shit. The sites either down for maintenance for a day or two or up all the time without any errors.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 31442
View attachment 31443
View attachment 31444
Credit to FakeNewsAnchor on Kiwi Farms for the above image.

OK, I have to take back what I said my previous posts. Null will definitely NOT return to the US, he will not move to bitchycoin paradise Brazil. Instead, he will move to China where he will ask Vincent to pay off a corrupt CCP bureaucrat to allow him to change his name into "Joshua Lee":

The Chinese Communist Party is undertaking a horrifying effort to eradicate “transgenderism” from public life, banning hormone replacement therapy and expelling trans students from schools. One trans woman describes 58 friends dying by suicide in 40 days.

The reply section under this tweet is a shitshow of people (including "China State Media Affiliated" accounts) both disputing and confirming the above tweet, highly recommended.

Satellizer

Baby Onion
OK, I have to take back what I said my previous posts. Null will definitely NOT return to the US, he will not move to bitchycoin paradise Brazil. Instead, he will move to China where he will ask Vincent to pay off a corrupt CCP bureaucrat to allow him to change his name into "Joshua Lee":

The reply section under this tweet is a shitshow of people (including "China State Media Affiliated" accounts) both disputing and confirming the above tweet, highly recommended.
I’m more shocked that that person had 58 friends.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
This news is music to Null's ears as he hates the US and loves China, so this is only going to strengthen his resolve to move to bitchycoin paradise Brazil:

Towards the end of 2022, news surfaced that China would be importing corn from Brazil in a bid to diversify its sources and lessen its reliance on the United States, which happens to be the largest corn exporter in the world.

In January, China emerged as the largest importer of corn from Brazil. It is worth noting that Brazil is currently the third-largest producer of corn globally.

Someone needs to translate this song into Chinese & Brazilian now, LMAO:

Brazil and China have reportedly struck a deal to ditch the U.S. dollar in favor of their own currencies in trade transactions.

The deal, announced Wednesday, will enable China and Brazil to carry out trade and financial transactions directly, exchanging yuan for reais – or vice versa – rather than first converting their currencies to the U.S. dollar.

China is Brazil’s largest trading partner, accounting for more than a fifth of all imports, followed by the United States, according to the latest figures. China is also Brazil’s largest export market, accounting for more than a third of all exports.

Brazil, China strike trade deal agreement to ditch US dollar

The tale of a man who got beat up by a tranny over a decade ago and will not stop crying about it.

Who got beat up?

Reason: make it moar Brazil