Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Josh bans a user because he's paranoid, undoes the ban, and the guy rightfully shits down his throat for all to see. Josh then refers to his users as "belligerent retards" which is true.
View attachment 23900
"I have enough shit without having to run a daycare for belligerent retards"
Is this faggot aware what the Kiwifarms is?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
joshysue.png
joshy's response
joshysue2.png

SC-88

Registered
One thing i do not get is why is he deleting the user info from posts if he was gonna do that all along why not just make an anonymous like an imageboard
to prevent anybody else from doxing users, to keep people from finding out null took over byuu’s account after he killed himself, could be multiple other things.

As for why not fully anonymous? That’s so it doesn’t end up like chans where you’ll get called a tranny, shill, or kike if you disagree with somebody.

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Kiwifarms is all he has. He is not that much different than Chris was to Sonichu if you stop and think about it.
except Chris was held back by his parents and laziness, if he was forced to have a job from 16 onwards he would have progressed socially a lot quicker plus it would have kept him off the internet. Then once he had the chance to profit off his fame he could have done it.

honestly Chris was a lot closer to making money off his bullshit than Null ever was.

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
Lol Josh or whichever mod socks on the cuck duck reads this site 24/7 and is so paranoid they took my shit post implying I hang out with ringtones on discord seriously and nearly banned him. Poor random guy what has he ever done with to you guys to deserve such hate. Other than send Josh a recipe for delicious buff chicken. Jumping at shadows cuck duck.
View attachment 24014
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/poa-st-general-discussion-thread.129209/post-13132336
1667420955138.png

I Love You

Baby Onion
View attachment 23965
joshy's response
View attachment 23966
Josh will never sue because of the discovery process. The other party to the lawsuit could dig up all sorts of information on Josh that would then become a part of the public record.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Chris would have made it big if not for Josh's stalking website tracking everything he does. Chris is an autistic man and impulsive. He's no lolcow Ethan Ralph who plays into it for shekels. Josh would blame everything but his site. People trolling Ralph through Josh's website? It's Ralph's fault because he antagonizes his website. People trolling Chris-chan through Josh's website? It's those evil weens!

Kramer is A Man Da

Remarkable Onion
Chris would have made it big if not for Josh's stalking website tracking everything he does. Chris is an autistic man and impulsive. He's no lolcow Ethan Ralph who plays into it for shekels. Josh would blame everything but his site. People trolling Ralph through Josh's website? It's Ralph's fault because he antagonizes his website. People trolling Chris-chan through Josh's website? It's those evil weens!
again, if his parents let him socialize with a job after high school, even if it was part time. Chris would have been socialized a lot quicker and without the need for hanging around the gays. his parents basically forced him into his "family shame in the attic" lifestyle and caused his regression, if covid happened in 2012, Chris would have raped his mom by then too.

Literally the only thing that kept Chris from being sucessful by selling merch is his own laziness and atittude; fucker was a complete asshole to guys wanting to pay him $50-200 for a drawing, he made $2k in his first month, roughly what null makes with MATI 5 years in.

As for Null's telegram posts, he does realize he's fueling the fire right? literally in the span of an hour it went from a handful of ISPs refusing the farms to all of the US. it reminds me of old 4chan trolling attempts where the victim shouts out their actions on a livestream and is surprised when they are countered in real time.

just based on how quickly it happened 100% he's been accidentally giving his enemies ideas. its like an even more retarded example of how Ethan/Dick/Null operate: "hey don't do this cool thing because it drives me mad" *person proceeds to do it*

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I don't believe Josh can draw.
Chris was completely dependent on Sonichu because he had no other job skill. But during the golden age of trolling, he could get on YouTube with a silly cat drawing and get thousands of views. If his Sonichu comics had gotten a little professional help, he would have had a fair chance at making it. But Chris being Chris was too obstinate to take any advice.

I see a lot of similarities with Josh. Kiwifarms has a member base of over 88,000 people. Josh could have had a pretty comfortable living if he did not act like an antisocial douche bag.

KopingforYou

Registered
They are scanning every 10 seconds or so. It's not like they don't know what he's doing.
I recall reading it was less than that on that url scan up until someone mentioned it on that thread is when Liz Dong Long Gone started scanning every 5 minutes to then anonymously using the service.

Still, Josh is way too transparent and clearly his methods are not conducive to keep the site up on clearnet.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion