Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Alex Jones is hawking a silver coin that looks suspiciously like the cwikcoin that Null was shilling. Great gifters think alike.
coyne.jpgkiwicoin.jpg

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Kiwis are starting to question why shota-enthusiast Null has led them to PedoPoast (how did Josh even know about this website, to begin with?)

Null's response:

View attachment 18504

Previously on Kiwifarms, Josh is very mad at the Internet:

View attachment 18505

Josh seems fully committed to guiding his flock to Poa.st and not to other loli-loving alternatives.

But meanwhile, on PedoPost, a bunch of new users, suspected of being kiwis, are causing chaos, posting doxes, and arguing with mods. Graf (the moderator) has had enough and calls Josh on the phone.

View attachment 18507

Josh: "These aren't my people."

Not only is Josh's kingdom getting conquered by Queen Keffals but his userbase might be thrown out of 109 different websites as well.
*Josh goes to war against lolicon and pedophiles as a means to break up with Dick Masterson years ago*
*Josh's users adopt whatever his views are to a T*
*Josh joins a pedophile lolicon website*
*Josh's users reflect his views and ask why he joined the pedophile lolicon website*
Josh to autistic admin of pedophile lolicon website: "These aren't my people."
Josh to his people: "Stop sperging out about lolicon and pedophiles. They're just drawings."

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
*Josh goes to war against lolicon and pedophiles as a means to break up with Dick Masterson years ago*
*Josh's users adopt whatever his views are to a T*
*Josh joins a pedophile lolicon website*
*Josh's users reflect his views and ask why he joined the pedophile lolicon website*
Josh to autistic admin of pedophile lolicon website: "These aren't my people."
Josh to his people: "Stop sperging out about lolicon and pedophiles. They're just drawings."
Josh is a fucking mess. lol

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Josh's entire life closed due to AIDs

KIWIFARMS (Jewsh's main life accomplishment, sad!) IS DEADER THAN ELIZABITCH THE II FROM BRITBONG
AND JUST LIKE ANGLOS CRYING ABOUT THE DEAD CUNT ISN'T GOING TO RESURRECT HER, KIWIFARMERS FIRING UP TWITTER AND THEIR SUBSTACKS, NO MATTER HOW INFLUENTIAL, ISN'T GOING TO BRING IT BACK
1663121562266.png

IT'S OVER
COPE, SEETHE AND DILATE

KEFFALS WON
THE GUNT WON
BRIANNA WU WON
VORDRAK WON

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Anyway, time to move to greener pastures, bye losers.

Josh is love. Josh is life.
"let me use the Shrek fanfic copypasta to camuflage my seething"
Josh is your life, pathetic pile of garbage.
Don't forget to livestream your suicide.

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
Calling Josh a “free speech” hero is a huge stretch imo.

For one he has literally said that he couldn’t care less about free speech. Sure Keffals is a piece of shit, but that doesn’t mean mean Josh is all virtuous.

When he said that his end goal is to just laugh at retards and live of forum donations He means it. Farmers want to think they are fighting The cathedral or whatever the fuck term Josh made up. Null’s entire plan of life was to live off donations from strangers, and browse the Internet In his room. That‘s it. Yes. it is that sad.

Farmers are fooling themselves if they think they are fighting for a grandiose cause.The fact the farms criticized nasty people was just a coincidence Josh never intended.

The truth is that Josh is the most spiteful person I have ever seen. It’s why kiwifarms has gotten so far and what truly drives him. Of course he wants revenge on Keffals and all the others.

And due to spite, He is not going to stop trying to revive the farms unless the site stops being profitable. And it was profitable. A lot of people must have donated a lot of money to him anonymously over the years.

Last edited:

MillionMite

Registered
Josh's entire life closed due to AIDs

KIWIFARMS (Jewsh's main life accomplishment, sad!) IS DEADER THAN ELIZABITCH THE II FROM BRITBONG
AND JUST LIKE ANGLOS CRYING ABOUT THE DEAD CUNT ISN'T GOING TO RESURRECT HER, KIWIFARMERS FIRING UP TWITTER AND THEIR SUBSTACKS, NO MATTER HOW INFLUENTIAL, ISN'T GOING TO BRING IT BACK
View attachment 18647

IT'S OVER
COPE, SEETHE AND DILATE

KEFFALS WON
THE GUNT WON
BRIANNA WU WON
VORDRAK WON
The enemy of my enemy is my entertainment