Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Empresa

Ladmin
Alice declares victory over Josh Moon - clip
ezgif.com-gif-maker(78).gif

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
Josh you're about to be broke, but also consider how you bumbled into making one of the greatest honeypots of the modern era. Every wormy contrarian centrist or rightwing pundit whose dick also doesn't work could not resist the allure of posting Hitler words on the internet or talking about how any variation of human sexuality deserves to be eradicated. Think of how many weird journalists and ultra bizarre politicians you're going to be ratting out because at the end of the day you have no principles and are looking out for number one. You've done so much for us homie, you don't even realize it yet.

Leak the IPs Josh. Doobie melt the cheese.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
syhtb.png
Was it a lie tho'? joshy shut down the site a couple of times. What was that all about?

And he told the feds to fuck off...

But it's really about secretly mined crypto.

If I were joshy, I would have retired after selling trannies Kiwifarms.whatever for an inflated price.

After all, a sensible business man would constantly be buying up all the domains... Wait, did I say sensible?

I Love You

Baby Onion
Kiwis are starting to question why shota-enthusiast Null has led them to PedoPoast (how did Josh even know about this website, to begin with?)

Null's response:

null1.png

Previously on Kiwifarms, Josh is very mad at the Internet:

null2.png

Josh seems fully committed to guiding his flock to Poa.st and not to other loli-loving alternatives.

But meanwhile, on PedoPost, a bunch of new users, suspected of being kiwis, are causing chaos, posting doxes, and arguing with mods. Graf (the moderator) has had enough and calls Josh on the phone.

null3.png

Josh: "These aren't my people."

Not only is Josh's kingdom getting conquered by Queen Keffals but his userbase might be thrown out of 109 different websites as well.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Kiwis are starting to question why shota-enthusiast Null has led them to PedoPoast (how did Josh even know about this website, to begin with?)

Null's response:

View attachment 18504

View attachment 18505

Josh seems fully committed to guiding his flock to Poa.st and not to other loli-loving alternatives.

But meanwhile, on PedoPost, a bunch of new users, suspected of being kiwis, are causing chaos, posting doxes, and arguing with mods. Graf (the moderator) has had enough and calls Josh on the phone.

View attachment 18507

Not only is Josh's kingdom getting conquered by Queen Keffals but his userbase might be thrown out of 109 different websites as well.
Nulls not wrong here, they're just whiny faggots who like to bitch and endlessly moralize while doing absolutely nothing to change those things.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Gina Gilotti was/is an gayopfag on the Gunt board. I mean, poa.st, that's what you're going to clutch your pearls over? Also arf at joshys hissy "It's YOU PEOPLES fault". Blame Austistic Spite et al, joshy, and your own weakness.

Commie Farms showing it's leftieness again, by turning on each other and shit... Can't really feel sorry for joshy tho', more flies with sugar, kiddio, more flies with sugar.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion

Null's response:

View attachment 18504

View attachment 18505

View attachment 18507

"anime bad"
still better than alogs and sjw incels joshy has. kf would still be alive if vtubers were the majority instead of alogs and sjws unironically.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Nulls not wrong here, they're just whiny faggots who like to bitch and endlessly moralize while doing absolutely nothing to change those things.
Yeah and he's got a point about telegram, the shit these people are so angry about happens there tenfold, but it's behind closed doors and the lefties don't give a fuck about what they can't see.