Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

MillionMite

Registered
Time for another forum upgrade!
Are people really that desperate for a 4chan alternative where they can bellow racial epithets and make crude remarks on women's posteriors that they're willing to overlook the obvious? Because there's better sites to have a fun retarded time which don't have the webhost bitching constantly.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Are people really that desperate for a 4chan alternative where they can bellow racial epithets and make crude remarks on women's posteriors that they're willing to overlook the obvious? Because there's better sites to have a fun retarded time which don't have the webhost bitching constantly.
i think people lack vision, which is to say yes.

Empresa

Ladmin
Josh seems mad.
oh yeah he locked the wings thread same way he did the keffals thread the other day.
1660413973773.png

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Josh seems mad.

1660414803271.png

Ha... haha....
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy lmao. That thread is the most delicious monument to irony and tragedy I've ever seen.
Josh: "Don't do all these things I've done for the last 10 years to alienate all my good users."
Josh: "2019 and newer accounts are literally ruining the site"

Respondents
>almost all 2021 accounts
>almost all piss in his face

Josh: Inevitably going to ban and/or alienate a 2015 or older account to spite his userbase

God I love the internet.

Last edited:

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Verified
So hey folks it turns out there's this tiny minority of subhuman monsters that have mutilated themselves and relinquished their masculine power for scary and unclear reasons, I guess really consistent and constant sexual fetishism, and also they want to upend all our cherished cultural norms and rape children.

Don't do anything about it tho, I expect you to sit back and laugh.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh wants people to stop bullying trannies on the site when he literally rants about how mentally ill trannies are on his podcast, are sexual degenerates, and how they are and want to groom kids and send them hrt pills through the mail. His users, particular the newer ones, just take after him and he's pissed because he's seeing his own ugly reflection. This is why admins don't get super involved in their sites and just manage it. He feels he'll end up like Lowtax if he doesn't. He acts like a raging poltard then wonders why raging poltards ruin his site.
e.png

Last edited:

Suction Cup

Baby Onion
Josh wants people to stop bullying trannies on the site when he literally rants about how mentally ill trannies are on his podcast, are sexual degenerates, and how they are and want to groom kids and send them hrt pills through the mail. His users, particular the newer ones, just take after him and he's pissed because he's seeing his own ugly reflection. This is why admins don't get super involved in their sites and just manage it. He feels he'll end up like Lowtax if he doesn't. He acts like a raging poltard then wonders why raging poltards ruin his site.
View attachment 15971

>"I miss the fun times."
>Joined: Sep 29, 2020

lolwut, by mid-to-late 2020 the site deteriorated, what with the Black Lives Matter protests and riots sperging, Covid conspiracy theorist sperging, the then upcoming Election sperging, along with the regular political sperging that was already widespread, along with tranny hate had already been cemented into the culture of the Farms since 2018 at the latest, with over half the threads being dedicated towards observing trans people, and over two-thirds of the posts devoted to shitting on trans individuals. The fun times were truly dead and done by the time this user registered.

BTW, the same can also be applied to the older users of the site who're still on there: they are unhinged sociopathic lunatics who think that they are better than everyone else because they are the ones pointing and laughing at the lolcows and not the lolcows themselves, in their minds, who will never appreciated a good thing and just seek to create drama rather than simply discuss about it.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Last edited:

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh is working very hard fixing the forum and coding by nolifing DOTA2.
dota1.pngdota2.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh really owned him, epic style!
a8e276f041335b026aa5d5cc9cc96d93a458f2e720294fcfd405cc483926a95c.pngDFdJ0Dbq_400x400.jpg

Him being unable to cope with his site increasingly becoming an information laundering website used by malicious actors spells trouble for the future. Over a year ago he put a log-in requirement on dox info to hide it from the public and help boost his SEO, but requiring a log-in just serves as evidence that it is a registered users of your website whoare using the hidden info to engage in "prank SWATing." The alternative explanation is these people are getting a fellow user of your site to hand over the info. Either way, a site user is implicated. If he didn't obscure dox by requiring a log-in he could more easily say it could be anyone doing the pranks. I will agree it seemed like a good idea at the time, but it's clear he didn't think too far ahead beyond protecting his SEO when making the decision. He should honestly consider reversing the policy.

Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
I think Josh made the articles board log-in only. I only noticed because I was on a new pc. If this change has been in place for a while then sorry. Odd decision to feature a thread that requires an account. It seem counter-intuititve to the feature function (attract redditors to the "hot" threads).
It's so annoying when he features a&h because you'd need an approved account to even view it so how are us normies without one supposed to do?