Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Gangweed

I am vary smart
Former mod
Screenshot 2022-07-16 2.23.26 AM.png
If you dont want to be a slave to the whims of corrupt satanic catholic pedophile politicians you are a pedophile according to null.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Joshy is in the shit.

The gay-op'ing fags such as Crystal Golem ran a failed gay-op against the KC. This is what the blow back is:

joshy is giving MATI paypigs dox to the glowskis. Oppps. Hope curious kittens don't find out about those Russian hacker rumours.

A very very very popular streamer is now aware of a shi tty little "gossip" site that is trying to fuck with his mo' nay.

we're talking about someone with over (Dr. Evil pose and voice) 5 MILLION subs!

very rich, influential streamer. Who is involved with the KC. Financially.

joshy is head janny at the site, that a failed gay-op was run from.

a gay-op which tagged in joshy (commie level revisionism over NP2).

How much effort would an internationally known streamer (5mil subs) need to expend to totally fuck the site that is fucking with his money?

And this very very very popular and influential streamer (like NORMIES know who he is) has a project he's working on for the next few months. Involving an even more popular and influential e figure. And one of the KC.

We're talking about clout that Metocuck will bend over for. Ralph will bend over for.

and Joshy has been involved in a gay-op to fuck with that.

Are you having fun?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Screenshot_20220717-203726_kindlephoto-314327832.png
Joshy better get the x large mountain dew. Look's like it's a long night of broom pushing.

Least he's not blaming trannies, or people who (like his mum) gave him the boot ages ago, this time.

Screenshot_20220717-205206_kindlephoto-315208688.png
Edit: this just in. He says the attack is on a specific thread...

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Screenshot_20220718-001023_kindlephoto-322572635.png
Suspected collaborator in gay-op. They have a thread on KF, but I'm too lazy to read. If anyone wants to be a mensch and tl/DR me, I'd be much obliged.

Is joshy letting the uppity field lolcows get restless?

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Screenshot_20220718-005929_kindlephoto-325034636.png
Someone a bit jelly?

By dox, joshy means showed the same info godders put up himself. Ie the handle he had on the pedomenco stream (the one he money grubbed for).

Didn't joshy fish for dox for the diddler?

And the last sentence about needing to control what is being said about him. Seriously, joshy is serial rapist whacked in the head.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Joshy is in the shit.

The gay-op'ing fags such as Crystal Golem ran a failed gay-op against the KC. This is what the blow back is:

joshy is giving MATI paypigs dox to the glowskis. Oppps. Hope curious kittens don't find out about those Russian hacker rumours.

A very very very popular streamer is now aware of a shi tty little "gossip" site that is trying to fuck with his mo' nay.

we're talking about someone with over (Dr. Evil pose and voice) 5 MILLION subs!

very rich, influential streamer. Who is involved with the KC. Financially.

joshy is head janny at the site, that a failed gay-op was run from.

a gay-op which tagged in joshy (commie level revisionism over NP2).

How much effort would an internationally known streamer (5mil subs) need to expend to totally fuck the site that is fucking with his money?

And this very very very popular and influential streamer (like NORMIES know who he is) has a project he's working on for the next few months. Involving an even more popular and influential e figure. And one of the KC.

We're talking about clout that Metocuck will bend over for. Ralph will bend over for.

and Joshy has been involved in a gay-op to fuck with that.

Are you having fun?
it makes sense for null to use any shady processor since he has been kicked off every other, PPP on the other hand is just lazy.
View attachment 14305
Suspected collaborator in gay-op. They have a thread on KF, but I'm too lazy to read. If anyone wants to be a mensch and tl/DR me, I'd be much obliged.

Is joshy letting the uppity field lolcows get restless?
DSP faggootry, not even once. BSV is a DSP jannie, BSV has had quite a few slapfights with Bryan Dunn, he is also an advocate for child sized sex dolls for which king of pol calls him a paedo.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Last edited:

Empresa

Ladmin
In an effort to prove how his website isn't a dedicated stalking website Josh has put down a live timer in lolcow Ethan Ralph's board to countdown the time until his users find Ralph's new house. The thread dedicated to the "Great Gunt Hunt" is being spearheaded by none other than Kengle X.
idc if his dox is out there, this is beyond excessive and encourages those unhinged alogs into looking through every wall switch to make up skitzo theories about where he might be.

brapplebees

Baby Onion
idc if his dox is out there, this is beyond excessive and encourages those unhinged alogs into looking through every wall switch to make up skitzo theories about where he might be.
And this is exactly why the board is basically unreadable now. I don't give a single fuck where his pig sty is, I want to laugh at him sharting himself. Josh knows it's cringe too but he has to suck it up and swallow for the sake of his donos

Japan Enjoyer

Registered
The belief is that hes in his uncles one property since the inside of the house lines up with the outside and some other stuff.
Josh said even if it takes a year he will reset the timer to the time of the post that had the Dox correct.

Also what is everyones take on Flamenco Lurking his discord thorugh all the shit is one of the most biopolar things. All of them basically say hes a retard but then argue whether he should keep responding the way he does.

Japan Enjoyer

Registered
The cody willson thing is BS because he met her on a site that required you to be over 18. Its the same thing as if you meet a chick at a bar, shes getting served then you get hit for statutory charges.

Empresa

Ladmin
Sorry the inquiry was in reference to Ralph. Not Cody.
1658171615425.png

I can only imagine this was added by a kiwi because its so barebones compared to everything else on ralphs wikipedia and it links to an article instead of a court document,
1658171737462.png

but I do remember he pleaded no contest to this , and the vickers decided not to press the matter further, so he counted it as a Win in his book because he didn't go to jail again.