Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I don't recall him ever saying anything about talking to Bullitt County, KY. He said he contacted the FBI and Greene County, VA, and both times it went nowhere. Of course - the FBI isn't going to bother with a relatively small case where the damages are only $6,000, and as you said, a county in Virginia doesn't have jurisdiction over a perpetrator in Kentucky.

He's nothing if not consistent! I have seen the screenshot of that conversation, maybe even earlier in this thread. He probably didn't like the fact that you pointed up something he hadn't done or thought of first. He really is that petty.

So at the very least, Null was involved as far as virtue signalling to make it seem like he was doing a good turn for Chris by helping the other Guard Dogs to get the Idea Guys out. I wouldn't be surprised, though, if Null knew the identity of at least Joshua Wise long before those dox dropped in January 2018. By the time Stephen Boyd got doxxed, Null was already in a very comfortable position with Chris, and it was all by virtue of being in the right place at the right time. Well... at least on an on-again/off-again basis until Chris did the thing a few weeks ago. :cry:
In order to get a conviction in a criminal case you have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the person is guilty. This is a very tough bar to clear - over 90% Certainty. In a civil case such as suing someone you only need to prove with a preponderance of evidence (over 50% certainty) that the other party wronged you. This is because in a criminal conviction you can lose your liberty, civil rights, even your life (i.e. the death penalty). In a civil case you can lose only money.

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
This Idea Guy thing has never sat right with me from day one.. I can't prove it but there were possible indicators that Null may have had dirty hands in this.
One of the Idea Guys Stephen Boyd was from Sheperdsville, KY in Bullitt County. Why didn't Null contact the District Attorney of Bullitt County, KY or the Sheriff's Office of Bullitt County?
Because null has the Fed's on speed-dial from when Vordrak called in bomb threats and school shooting threats in his name.
Boyd lived in KY not Greene County, VA. The Greene County Sheriff's Office wouldn't have any jurisdiction to have Boyd arrested. Null was aware of this when he contacted the Greene County Sheriff's Office. The second reason is a bit more complex. I messaged Null when he had control of CWC's email and suggested pursuing this as a civil matter ( consulting with an attorney in Virginia who was also licensed to practice in Kentucky) and go after Boyd legally via the court system in Kentucky. Null told me in effect to get lost.
Idea guy #1 was well known on the Chris board lel , people even pmed him with ideas for Chris. (https://kiwifarms.net/members/ballzymaker94.19304/) Joshua Wise.
Idea Guy #2 Canadian Idea guy (undoxed) picked up where the last left off when he was doxed with the help of Stephen Boyd, they even tried to rally a private army against the farms on 8chan /cow/ after he was halald. (https://kiwifarms.net/members/de_devil_tails.20663/)
Screenshot_20210903-141634.jpg

Stephen Boyd never had an account AFAIK.

naught

Registered
I'm curious to hear your thoughts about what role you saw Null playing in it. I was a KF/CWC lurker back then, and looking back on it now, it does seem that a lot of the effort to reveal the Idea Guys and get the law involved was Null putting up a front to look like a concerned citizen more than anything else. It certainly can't be ruled out; by 2018, Null's reputation had long since been irreparably tarnished in a lot of communities. What better way to look like a misunderstood savior than to out those dang dirty Idea Guys and save Chris, AND buy back some of the goodwill that Null had pissed away over the years, in one fell swoop?

He probably knew that the FBI and local cops were not going to do anything to these guys, and they were just a couple of dumb kids jockeying for a place in Christory, so Null throwing them under the bus for some free, no-questions-asked asspats is certainly not out of the question. Then again, they really were doing some foul shit to Chris, so someone needed to blow the whistle on that whole thing anyway.

It does seem like Null knew more than he ever let on, though. Again, curious to hear what you deduced from it.
Do you use that same pfp on da farms ? Kosher dill or something

naught

Registered
Because null has the Fed's on speed-dial from when Vordrak called in bomb threats and school shooting threats in his name.

Idea guy #1 was well known on the Chris board lel , people even pmed him with ideas for Chris. (https://kiwifarms.net/members/ballzymaker94.19304/) Joshua Wise.
Idea Guy #2 Canadian Idea guy (undoxed) picked up where the last left off when he was doxed with the help of Stephen Boyd, they even tried to rally a private army against the farms on 8chan /cow/ after he was halald. (https://kiwifarms.net/members/de_devil_tails.20663/)
View attachment 9922
@Sailfish please respond to the above

naught

Registered

View attachment 9922
Edit: Boyd did have an account.