Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Snowstorm Sunrise

Registered
Josh still saying he would have shot Frank Hassle dead. Does she have PTSD from that Greta tranny coming to his door and threatening him?

1620727749453.png

Calling people amerimutts for laughing at the thought of boogie in jail.
1620727949774.png

pls daddy josh forgive!
1620728305615.png

New way to trigger Josh... tell him x deserves to be raped. Why does he talk about himself like he's not one of the Amerimutts?
1620728522029.png

Obscenity2022

Baby Onion
Josh still saying he would have shot Frank Hassle dead. Does she have PTSD from that Greta tranny coming to his door and threatening him?

View attachment 9589
Calling people amerimutts for laughing at the thought of boogie in jail.
View attachment 9590
pls daddy josh forgive!
View attachment 9591
New way to trigger Josh... tell him x deserves to be raped. Why does he talk about himself like he's not one of the Amerimutts?
View attachment 9592
i mean considering where he is and his hobbies, outside of the choice to leave he is basically living a prison lifestyle. tons of prisoners in euro countries that are minimum security currently live his life now.

so yeah the rape really is the worst part for most people, outside of that its just going through the motions like we've all been taught since our school days to do.

Extreme Aneurysm

Registered
3E174A6C-BB41-4990-B01A-B0C359EB08D3.jpg

THE NIGGER BANS ME YESTERDAY FOR POSTING A FUCKING FIFTH ELEMENT PICTURE IN GENERAL CHAT WHICH TRIGGERED HIS AUTIST BRAIN RECEPTORS INTO THINKING I WAS SOME STUPID TRANNY. BY ALL MEANS, I WAS A NEW FAG THERE WITH YEARS OF LURKING UNDER MY BELT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW JOSH WAS SUCH A FUCKING RAGING PARANOID SCHIZO. I'M GONNA EAT A FUCKING RAW ONION.

Also, I don't give a fucking shit if this site is dead. I heard about this gay site and I will post to faggots if I want to.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
View attachment 9614
THE Dingus BANS ME YESTERDAY FOR POSTING A FUCKING FIFTH ELEMENT PICTURE IN GENERAL CHAT WHICH TRIGGERED HIS AUTIST BRAIN RECEPTORS INTO THINKING I WAS SOME STUPID TRANNY. BY ALL MEANS, I WAS A NEW FAG THERE WITH YEARS OF LURKING UNDER MY BELT BUT I DIDN'T KNOW JOSH WAS SUCH A FUCKING RAGING PARANOID SCHIZO. I'M GONNA EAT A FUCKING RAW ONION.

Also, I don't give a fucking shit if this site is dead. I heard about this gay site and I will post to faggots if I want to.
I would say yes there is a definite paranoid element to him. I don't know if he meets the definition of schizophrenia or not.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
This certainly looks like emotional abuse to me now whether there may have been physical or sexual abuse is another matter. But his behavior kind of makes you think.

Screenshot_2021-01-26 I think I want to kill my mom .png