Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Josh and Finances

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
So he's pulling the same grift Zion Don did, huh?
I'd say so.

Consider that he has multiple sources of revenue: The Simps, 1776hosting, Shirt sales. Consider how he likes to fluctuate how much his servers cost. Then remember that he moved to russia so it would cost him less to live.

He's doing fine. The shirt sales bring in tons of money and he does them strategically twice a year to buzz up demand. Also remember that he's bad with money too.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
I'd say so.

Consider that he has multiple sources of revenue: The Simps, 1776hosting, Shirt sales. Consider how he likes to fluctuate how much his servers cost. Then remember that he moved to russia so it would cost him less to live.

He's doing fine. The shirt sales bring in tons of money and he does them strategically twice a year to buzz up demand. Also remember that he's bad with money too.

I'm in the wrong line of work if it's this easy to make coin. I heard Lolcow Farm's admin might want to give his site away. I could take it, monetize it, beat Joshie at his own game.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
I'm in the wrong line of work if it's this easy to make coin. I heard Lolcow Farm's admin might want to give his site away. I could take it, monetize it, beat Joshie at his own game.
Josh has something you dont
mqdefault.jpg

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
It shouldn't be too hard. I can just pretend I'm a woman like all the anons do on Lolcow. Then I can gradually introduce the grift. Just say it's part of fending off the tranny menace or something, I don't know.
I r wamen pls gib monee thx

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
It shouldn't be too hard. I can just pretend I'm a woman like all the anons do on Lolcow. Then I can gradually introduce the grift. Just say it's part of fending off the tranny menace or something, I don't know.
If you give me a 20% cut of the grift I'll be your manager and eternal janny

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Based on his financial aptitude (more like ineptitude), Josh is to internet forums what DSP is to streaming.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Imagine finding out about Nick Fuentes being into catboys now when there are even 2018 memes about it.
He missed a zero, he meant to say his $80000 machine you goy.