Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Josh and Finances

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Oh he has a paper trail alright, just check out his resume!
View attachment 3474View attachment 3475
>get name change to hide from all the shit that makes you unemployable
>list several things that can easily be tied back to your real identity as job experience anyway
loving every laugh
So if he is residing in Serbia, who exactly is living at Delaware Avenue in Buffalo, NY?

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
So if he is residing in Serbia, who exactly is living at Delaware Avenue in Buffalo, NY?
According to the metadata, the resume is two years old.
1612374812541.png

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Oh he has a paper trail alright, just check out his resume!
View attachment 3474View attachment 3475
>get name change to hide from all the shit that makes you unemployable
>list several things that can easily be tied back to your real identity as job experience anyway
loving every laugh
Goddamn, I can't believe I missed the name change! And it's not even recent, either. I must not have been paying enough attention.

Also that resume is like a teaching example of what not to write on a resume. Pretty much everything he's written in the "Personal Skills" and "Interests" sections are so ill-advised that he'd honestly be better off just omitting them entirely (e.g. those platitudes he spouts for "Product Ownership" and "UI" sound good on the surface, but all a hiring manager is going to hear is "Stubborn, hard to work with"). And topping it off with "References available upon request" is a massive (and hilarious) red flag.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
who the fuck would his references be? anyone he would have listed he already burned the bridge with
Exactly. Josh was fucked from the start in this case, but in general (for normal people) including "References available upon request" instead of just, y'know, listing some references, has that same connotation anyway. People who see that on your resume are going to assume that there's a reason you haven't listed anybody.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Now that @PESTPOOM has mentioned Null's potentially illegal* enterprises
Does the fact that KF is part of Lolcow LLC protect him against that at all?
Has Lolcow LLC apply for Bidenbux or Trumpbux? I know that Steven II "Destiny" Bonnell applied for corona-chan relief using his personal enterprise and actually received a considerably sized gib because of it.

*in the sense it may violate Serbian visa permits

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Now that @PESTPOOM has mentioned Null's potentially illegal* enterprises

Has Lolcow LLC apply for Bidenbux or Trumpbux? I know that Steven II "Destiny" Bonnell applied for corona-chan relief using his personal enterprise and actually received a considerably sized gib because of it.

*in the sense it may violate Serbian visa permits
His Lolcow LLC does not protect diddly squat. It expired years ago.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
Throwing my two-cents in on the resume...

Depending on who you talk to in the job market you'll most likely get conflicting opinions on how a resume is supposed to be formatted and what should and shouldn't be on there. Staffing agencies, when working with a potential hire, like to put as much info as possible with bullet points to make it look as professional and appealing to their client as possible. Meanwhile places like the Department of Labor will tell you to thin it down and only include "key words and phrases" because since everything is "automated", the computer will only look for those things that match the job description.

If Josh was actually serious about finding a job, then he needs to HEAVILY edit it to where it doesn't look like a middle schooler wrote it. "Personal Statement" and "Interests" should be nuked... it's a fucking resume, not a goddam online dating profile. "Personal Skills" should be changed to "General Work Skills" and the descriptions under "Product Ownership/UX/Fast Learner/Works Well Under Pressure" should be nuked as well. The reason is because 1. If a company has questions regarding any of those skills, they will usually have no problem asking them and 2. Statements like " fix design issues autonomously because I have high standards" makes you sound like a snobbish arrogant prick, and companies are looking for people who's egos are in check. There's a HUGE difference between having high self esteem and thinking your king shit of fuckland. "Qualifications" should be changed to "Education". Regarding "Work History" there's no need for shit like "when I was 18...". All that needs to be said is the types of jobs you did for that company and literally nothing else.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Don't believe the nullsimps who believe Josh has all these skills that make him super employable unlike other lolcows who must stream for a living. We've all seen the screenshots (i think) of him crying in chat about not landing any jobs his internet friends try to help him with. Whenever he does decide to quit kiwifarms he'll likely move back to the states, "I can come back whenever i want... it's just cheaper to live in eastern Europe (while moving to a new country every other month,)" and become a welfare queen, a mukbanger, or move back in with Mama Moon. I'm sure she'd be happy to have her little man back.
He can't go back to Mama Moon. He's been disowned from his entire family.

Dum Cruise

Nostalgia
Hellovan Onion

Depending on who you talk to in the job market you'll most likely get conflicting opinions on how a resume is supposed to be formatted and what should and shouldn't be on there. Staffing agencies, when working with a potential hire, like to put as much info as possible with bullet points to make it look as professional and appealing to their client as possible. Meanwhile places like the Department of Labor will tell you to thin it down and only include "key words and phrases" because since everything is "automated", the computer will only look for those things that match the job description.

If Josh was actually serious about finding a job, then he needs to HEAVILY edit it to where it doesn't look like a middle schooler wrote it. "Personal Statement" and "Interests" should be nuked... it's a fucking resume, not a goddam online dating profile. "Personal Skills" should be changed to "General Work Skills" and the descriptions under "Product Ownership/UX/Fast Learner/Works Well Under Pressure" should be nuked as well. The reason is because 1. If a company has questions regarding any of those skills, they will usually have no problem asking them and 2. Statements like " fix design issues autonomously because I have high standards" makes you sound like a snobbish arrogant prick, and companies are looking for people who's egos are in check. There's a HUGE difference between having high self esteem and thinking your king shit of fuckland. "Qualifications" should be changed to "Education". Regarding "Work History" there's no need for shit like "when I was 18...". All that needs to be said is the types of jobs you did for that company and literally nothing else.
>when the A&N regular knows how to put together a resume better than Jewsh
politispergs: 1
jewsh: 0

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner

He needs to get his head out of his ass, come back to the States and sit down with a career coach and see what's salvagable. His damn webpage jaw.sh was better than this stupid shit.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
View attachment 3476
HAHAHAHAHAHA
His potential employers need to see our 50 pages-long thread about his meltdowns.
Also, let's see what our eugenics-supporting cow has to say about web accessibility:
View attachment 3477

>there is a typo in the paperwork to change his name
loving every laugh indeed
Those snippets are laughably bad. That shit isn’t even intern-level quality where you could later pull them aside and tell them not to write something that laughably bad. However if you’re a nigga in your early 30s, they’re going to want to see what you’ve actually done. That’s where it gets dicey for Josh. Also “references available upon request” is not going to work with someone with a section on interests and personal skills.

If I were this hiring manager, I would not consider this a serious applicant and move on. Even pajeets do a better job and their resumes are notoriously awful. I’ve had the pleasure to be a hiring manager and read hundreds of resumes for various positions and this is frosh-level shit at best and it’s an insult to them because I’ve seen resumes from 18 year olds better than this. If Jewsh considers this his best foot forward, being a welfare nigger is his future outside of a rope.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Those snippets are laughably bad. That shit isn’t even intern-level quality where you could later pull them aside and tell them not to write something that laughably bad. However if you’re a nigga in your early 30s, they’re going to want to see what you’ve actually done. That’s where it gets dicey for Josh. Also “references available upon request” is not going to work with someone with a section on interests and personal skills.

If I were this hiring manager, I would not consider this a serious applicant and move on. Even pajeets do a better job and their resumes are notoriously awful. I’ve had the pleasure to be a hiring manager and read hundreds of resumes for various positions and this is frosh-level shit at best and it’s an insult to them because I’ve seen resumes from 18 year olds better than this. If Jewsh considers this his best foot forward, being a welfare nigger is his future outside of a rope.
When you really think about it, he's already a "welfare nigger" isn't he.
Given his impressive markup from donations and relatively frugal lifestyle (in a cheap developing country) chances are he has lots of saved up money for a rainy day.
Or perhaps not, perhaps he's just as retarded with money management as CWC and Kevin Gibes are, perhaps he's as stupid with long-term personal finances as he is with hardware maintenance.

Bootang

Registered
Regarding "Work History" there's no need for shit like "when I was 18...". All that needs to be said is the types of jobs you did for that company and literally nothing else.
Dude is trying to make himself look so special he forgot that corporations and mid-sized companies love the Law of Jante.
You are not Special.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
For an entry level position, a hiring manager is going to wonder what your skill set is, if you’re going to show up on time, can you finish an assignment with minimal bullshit and no procrastination, etc. If you’re in your early 30s with no list of accomplishments and no references, it’s a huge red flag. Any employer who takes that resume seriously and thinks this is someone worth adding to the team I’d another huge red flag. Nobody is going to give a shit if you love cryptocurrency.

It’s such a tone deaf resume it’s hilarious.