Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
View attachment 3208
This is your brain on stonks.
And here are people who are ok with Josh's stonk idea:
Capture3.PNGCapture5.PNGCapture6.PNGCapture10.PNGCapture11.PNG

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Don't believe the nullsimps who believe Josh has all these skills that make him super employable unlike other lolcows who must stream for a living. We've all seen the screenshots (i think) of him crying in chat about not landing any jobs his internet friends try to help him with. Whenever he does decide to quit kiwifarms he'll likely move back to the states, "I can come back whenever i want... it's just cheaper to live in eastern Europe (while moving to a new country every other month,)" and become a welfare queen, a mukbanger, or move back in with Mama Moon. I'm sure she'd be happy to have her little man back.

Attachments

• cry1.png
    cry1.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 231
  • cry3.png
    cry3.png
    74 KB · Views: 233
  • cry4.png
    cry4.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 237

AnimuAvatar

Registered
Pssht I'm ok with it. If Josh wants to waste his time and limited resources on this, then fine lmao
I don't buy that his resources or time are limited actually. He doesn't really behave like someone who's legitimately hurting for money and it's not like he has a real job to take up his time. He can waste money on these sorts of merch runs because he's got cash to blow and the kind of e-celeb groupy audience who would drop money on autistic nonsense.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
There’s no incentive to be honest about his finances so he isn’t going to do that. Keep his paypigs thinking that he’s the only thing keeping free speech alive on the internet. Dear Feeder was beyond delusional about his bank regulation thread but enough of them bought into it. As long as he’s able to convince his paycucks that Kiwi Farms is the last bastion of freedom, he can keep the shekels rolling in.

Bootang

Registered
Don't believe the nullsimps who believe Josh has all these skills that make him super employable unlike other lolcows who must stream for a living. We've all seen the screenshots (i think) of him crying in chat about not landing any jobs his internet friends try to help him with. Whenever he does decide to quit kiwifarms he'll likely move back to the states, "I can come back whenever i want... it's just cheaper to live in eastern Europe (while moving to a new country every other month,)" and become a welfare queen, a mukbanger, or move back in with Mama Moon. I'm sure she'd be happy to have her little man back.
Hello, first time poster here. This is amazing information. I think, after reading the Blockland thread, I can conclude that Josh lacks ANY social skills necessary to actually LAND a job. And, you know, the paper trail required to prove his skills.

I bet he has weird fucking tells that people catch as being completely unmarketable because people in hiring departments watch for certain social cues that make someone virtually unemployable.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Hello, first time poster here. This is amazing information. I think, after reading the Blockland thread, I can conclude that Josh lacks ANY social skills necessary to actually LAND a job. And, you know, the paper trail required to prove his skills.

I bet he has weird fucking tells that people catch as being completely unmarketable because people in hiring departments watch for certain social cues that make someone virtually unemployable.
Oh he has a paper trail alright, just check out his resume!
1612362264486.png1612362270694.png
>get name change to hide from all the shit that makes you unemployable
>list several things that can easily be tied back to your real identity as job experience anyway
loving every laugh

Attachments

• James-Potter-CV2_3.pdf
    31.1 KB · Views: 271

Bootang

Registered
View attachment 3474View attachment 3475
>list several things that can easily be tied back to your real identity as job experience anyway
loving every laugh
James Potter doesn't even know how to write a fucking decent statement for his resumé, hahahaahaha.

Nobody gives a shit about "thirst for freedom", they give a shit about these buzzwords: "synergy, learning experience, personal evolution, bringing my skills to the fore."

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
James Potter doesn't even know how to write a fucking decent statement for his resumé, hahahaahaha.

Nobody gives a shit about "thirst for freedom", they give a shit about these buzzwords: "synergy, learning experience, personal evolution, bringing my skills to the fore."
I have not read it yet but this sounds like it's just about on the same level with CWC.

Bootang

Registered
I like how obvious it is he chose that name because searching it would give you a bunch of Harry Potter shit.
To be fair that is how you try to do a SEO Shield. That does not work if you are putting the name of the company for whose registrar you keep in your old name on the resumé, along with all the shit that comes with researching "1776 whatever LLC" and it comes up as Joshua Conner Moon, of KiwiFarms fame.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
1612364883246.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA
His potential employers need to see our 50 pages-long thread about his meltdowns.
Also, let's see what our eugenics-supporting cow has to say about web accessibility:
1612365169474.png

View attachment 3474View attachment 3475
loving every laugh
>there is a typo in the paperwork to change his name
loving every laugh indeed

Last edited:

Obscenity2022

Baby Onion

while true, its much easier to just not go to companies with good hiring departments. retail just relies on the manager to decide if you're a psycho or not. no one mentions him being off. i would think fredrick or CRP would have said something. plus uber and other apps just rely on phone interviews and he has enough experience talking to people like that.

Bootang

Registered
while true, its much easier to just not go to companies with good hiring departments. retail just relies on the manager to decide if you're a psycho or not. no one mentions him being off. i would think fredrick or CRP would have said something. plus uber and other apps just rely on phone interviews and he has enough experience talking to people like that.
Just look at his Blockland thread. He thinks he's superior to those kinds of jobs. He would probably land a retail gig at a GameStop if he wanted.