Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Empresa

Ladmin
due to being Russian, that's the narrative we're given. You can either believe or disbelieve it.
she's not russian we just egg her on about it.
1686077282059.png

she posted this herself back in 2021 on lcf before the hacker , russian/anastasia, deep fakes , and the current discount ibs orbiter slag arc started.
1686077306770.png

this is how you exposed someone lainey, govt docs, name , pics with context , not that random skitzo shit you spammed on /cow

The Shadow Broker

Registered
I wonder if the "doner" (as she puts it) is a family member sending her money to pay a bill or something. Don't know how Britfags pay their bills but the start of the month means things need to be paid and also the time for tugboats of all kinds to do their thing and disperse money.
You along with the rest of the site truly are incompetent and useless. Not only does your site have terrible opsec and I was able to get admin access easily you are delusional enough to think Elaine's "family" Simon Miller would be paying her that kind of money instead of focusing on his failing architecture business.
Screenshot_20230606-152907.png

Look at the filings I have attached and tell me if this man who is unrelated to Elaine could possibly be sending her that sum of money.
All obtained from https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05391700/filing-history
And don't worry it's not a phishing link as there is no point as I already downloaded the entire database and IP logs of everyone who accessed this website.

Attachments

• companies_house_document.pdf
    90.6 KB · Views: 41
  • companies_house_document (1).pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 67
  • companies_house_document (2).pdf
    83.5 KB · Views: 42
  • companies_house_document (3).pdf
    84.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 05391700_aa_2021-09-09.pdf
    129.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 05391700_aa_2022-06-22.pdf
    130 KB · Views: 65

The Shadow Broker

Registered
she's not russian we just egg her on about it.
View attachment 35410
she posted this herself back in 2021 on lcf before the hacker , russian/anastasia, deep fakes , and the current discount ibs orbiter slag arc started.
View attachment 35411
this is how you exposed someone lainey, govt docs, name , pics with context , not that random skitzo shit you spammed on /cow
Keep posting from that same mobile phone you also use to harass women over discord. It's not like somebody ratted it. :devilish:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Not only does your site have terrible opsec and I was able to get admin access easily

I already downloaded the entire database and IP logs of everyone who accessed this website.
All that 37337 haxxoring and yet you still can't figure who sent her the 1k donation? LMAO, lamer!

"ANONYMOUS Elite EPIC Haxxor makes Their Comeback in 2023"

caprisun

Baby Onion
That was my thought. Remember, she said she can't bank normally due to having a Russian bank account, so perhaps this is a way relatives in Russia can send her money bypassing the sanctions that block RU banks from interacting with the outside world.

Or perhaps this is how her British employer pays her to avoid having to interact with a RU bank-account and getting put on some list for "doing business with Russians"?
Anyone who genuinely believes she is Russian or occasionally Jewish is as dumb as this slag. Being an inbred anglo ruins her multiple storylines, and google translate doesn't help.
You along with the rest of the site truly are incompetent and useless. Not only does your site have terrible opsec and I was able to get admin access easily you are delusional enough to think Elaine's "family" Simon Miller would be paying her that kind of money instead of focusing on his failing architecture business.
View attachment 35412
Look at the filings I have attached and tell me if this man who is unrelated to Elaine could possibly be sending her that sum of money.
All obtained from https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/05391700/filing-history
And don't worry it's not a phishing link as there is no point as I already downloaded the entire database and IP logs of everyone who accessed this website.
So now the narrative is that you couldn't possibly be your father's daughter because he's broke :story:meds, now.

caprisun

Baby Onion
I figured I might as well drop these to confirm what we already know.
  1. Elaine continues to interact with kids
  2. Elaine continues to discuss her 18+ thread, illegal activities, and drugs around kids
  3. Elaine continues to contact catfishes she calls chomos
  4. Elaine was catfished twice in 2023
  5. Elaine is still as dumb and morally bankrupt as she was when she first got her thread

For someone who claims to take credit for the poa.st and bae.st breach, there sure is a lot of interesting content. It's mainly professing her love for Josh between alogging her shadowfans.

Attachments

• shaitan3.png
    shaitan3.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 59
  • silence2.png
    silence2.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 69
  • silence1.png
    silence1.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 59
  • shaitan2.png
    shaitan2.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 61
  • shaitan1.png
    shaitan1.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 64
  • elainewantsattention.png
    elainewantsattention.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 69
  • elainetalkstominors.png
    elainetalkstominors.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Anyone who genuinely believes she is Russian or occasionally Jewish is as dumb as this slag. Being an inbred anglo ruins her multiple storylines, and google translate doesn't help.
Gertler and Miller are both Jewish last names, although Miller can also be a Christian name (must have been converts or something). I haven't seen any real evidence that she has any real relation at all to Russia. Maybe she had Ashkenazi ancestors hundreds of years ago who were in Russia, but more likely they would have been in Poland.

Your comment is unbased, not redpilled, dumb, and cringe. I'm also going to be rude in my response because I doubt you're going to change your mind anyway, if you're set on defending/covering up for her for some reason. I know that talking about anything related to Js in general (if not in a completely positive light) tends to cause NPCs and the demon-possessed to critically malfunction. Probably if you're a J you don't want her associated with your group because she's embarrassing. Much easier to let her do her Russian LARP or pin her for sure as an "inbred Anglo" (interesting how it's perfectly okay to defame White gentiles as inbred, but not Jews--there's your hypocrisy again).

By the way, it's possible that she is British, Jewish, and happened to be born in Russia and then went back to England the next day later, but I just don't believe it. Based on her last names I don't believe she is Christian either though. Maybe she is part of a Christian family but I doubt it.

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Elaine continues to interact with kids

The screenshot you included shows her talking to someone she claims is 17. Age of consent in the UK is 16, so she's allowed to talk to someone who is 17 or have them on her sever.

And since you felt the need to call me "as dumb as Elaine" here:

Anyone who genuinely believes she is Russian or occasionally Jewish is as dumb as this slag.

... allow me to return the insult, since you can't be bothered to look up local laws and just assume the rest of the world is just like America with similar laws. It's really not. I've already pointed out on this forum that Europeans do not shelter their teenagers from adult topics the way Americans try to do. You need to travel moar.

delphi

refugee
Hellovan Onion
Gertler and Miller are both Jewish last names, although Miller can also be a Christian name (must have been converts or something). I haven't seen any real evidence that she has any real relation at all to Russia. Maybe she had Ashkenazi ancestors hundreds of years ago who were in Russia, but more likely they would have been in Poland.
The Gertler bullshit came about when she was trying to claim that Dan Gertler, diamond mining billionaire, was her uncle. Not only did she offer not evidence, Dan Gertler's family tree is easy to put together and no branches lead to the slightest possibility of him being related to Elaine.

Elaine lies. Frequently.

Empresa

Ladmin
wobbly eye lainey
ezgif.com-resize.gif

this tech guru can put up her browser in frame but cant stream on landscape
1686170683329.png

I see why she wanted me to put on the cat ears as well...
1686170610970.png

I guess thats gonna be her thing now
1686171733162.png

that and being unable to stand still for longer than 10 seconds.
1686171717778.png

Empresa

Ladmin
need this clipped for meta reasons

my friend mentioned her arms are scary looking , theyre not wrong
1686171012742.png

This stage of anorexia, she wants people to comment on her weight loss It's like concern baiting ,they love wearing super revealing clothes
ezgif.com-resize(1).gif

why is she so animated?