Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Elaine April Gertler Miller / Lainey / Trollcow

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere

Empresa

Ladmin
1686172246202.png

He's not wrong...
1686172434930.png

ive had her in the background too long when i start to notice her bra is too big .
:story:
i have tits
1686177962872.png

tits btw...

I posted the link around discord , I did my part , you gotta provide the content.
1686173880835.png
at least she finally admits it

JewNiggerCock

Remarkable Onion
godwinson is taking credit for the 1.5K donation elaine received ,
View attachment 35471
S I M P
wobbly eye lainey
View attachment 35488
this tech guru can put up her browser in frame but cant stream on landscape
View attachment 35487
I see why she wanted me to put on the cat ears as well...
View attachment 35486
I guess thats gonna be her thing now
View attachment 35493
that and being unable to stand still for longer than 10 seconds.
View attachment 35492
jesus christ, eat something lady
spend that simp(s) money on food

caprisun

Baby Onion
Gertler and Miller are both Jewish last names, although Miller can also be a Christian name (must have been converts or something). I haven't seen any real evidence that she has any real relation at all to Russia. Maybe she had Ashkenazi ancestors hundreds of years ago who were in Russia, but more likely they would have been in Poland.

Your comment is unbased, not redpilled, dumb, and cringe. I'm also going to be rude in my response because I doubt you're going to change your mind anyway, if you're set on defending/covering up for her for some reason. I know that talking about anything related to Js in general (if not in a completely positive light) tends to cause NPCs and the demon-possessed to critically malfunction. Probably if you're a J you don't want her associated with your group because she's embarrassing. Much easier to let her do her Russian LARP or pin her for sure as an "inbred Anglo" (interesting how it's perfectly okay to defame White gentiles as inbred, but not Jews--there's your hypocrisy again).

By the way, it's possible that she is British, Jewish, and happened to be born in Russia and then went back to England the next day later, but I just don't believe it. Based on her last names I don't believe she is Christian either though. Maybe she is part of a Christian family but I doubt it.
I said occasionally because her claims are questionable and she doesn't advertise being a jew around the guntsphere. Sure she schemes and lies as much as one.
The screenshot you included shows her talking to someone she claims is 17. Age of consent in the UK is 16, so she's allowed to talk to someone who is 17 or have them on her sever.

And since you felt the need to call me "as dumb as Elaine" here:

... allow me to return the insult, since you can't be bothered to look up local laws and just assume the rest of the world is just like America with similar laws. It's really not. I've already pointed out on this forum that Europeans do not shelter their teenagers from adult topics the way Americans try to do. You need to travel moar.
It isn't her server and if you're arguing that age of consent laws in Europe override American jurisdiction then you're a bigger fool. The entire premise of her campaign against Null is that he catfished her and posted deepfake CP, and before that she argued that she was a child when her thread was made. Neither are true. If the shoe fits, then you should wear it well.

Slaughter

FUCK YOU GO OFF YOURSELF YOU KNAVE GODDAMN FORUM FAIRIE
Local Moderator

caprisun

Baby Onion
Lol Elaine is claiming she is going in patient still will probably tweet and sit on vc for 20 hours a day while pretending to be in the hospital
View attachment 35547
She was claiming hyperthyroidism a week ago and less than 24 hours after her rattling on stream she says she's been diagnosed with something else and needs inpatient.
Wait a minute, Elaine read my post here on OF on her LS?

View attachment 35553

LMAO, I have never had so much YT content made around my posts since I joined OF.
Oh well, glad I could be of help I guess, LMAOOO!
Looks like my recent posts sent her into a rampage and she thinks I'm one of her shadowfans :story:

Her obsession with Null includes orbiting MetokurFembot, odili, and anyone who has ever interacted with him. Newsflash pisslaine, we don't need to look for servers you're in. You're the embodiment of social chlamydia.
1360.PNG1361.png
odili.jpgodilii.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: