Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
@Leafbug @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt guys, please check to see if there's a DDoS attack going on. I just got the log-in page instead of the log-in pop up again. This means the disappearing text box issue is happening again, and I had to delete and re-install Tor from scratch again.

DisappearingTextBoxAgain.jpg
This is the pop-up log-in box I usually get. When this disappears and I get the page, that means all text boxes are disabled again.
The only way around this issue to is re-install Tor from scratch.

WhatItsLikeWhenNormal.jpg

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I had it do this once, but after I refreshed the page, it didn't repeat. No evidence of DDoS.

It happened again today. No log-on pop-up and I was again directed to this page.

OFDisappearingTextBoxAgain.jpg

Refreshing the page or closing Tor and reopening it does NOT make this go away. I had to re-install Tor again, literally within a day. Please look at what's causing this. It really is an issue with Xenforo, not something on the user's end.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
this site is really fucking gay, would you be able to take some time and fix that? maybe to be less gay and retarded, or less gay, or less retarded, but it would be preferred if you could make it both less gay and less retarded all at once

thank you for your time, you are a gigantic fucking retard faggot and i hope you fall into a septic tank and drown

If you leave it will be both less retarded and less gay. Be the change you want to see.