Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
I am now getting the bug where I click on "post reply", but the page goes into a loop and doesn't automatically update the thread to show that the comment has been added to the bottom. I have to manually reload the page to see that the comment has been added.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
I am having the same issue today that I had already reported here. Whenever I try to post a comment to a thread, I get a vertical line running at the top of the screen, but when it stops it looks as if my comment has not been added to the thread. I can only check to see if my comment was added to the thread by manually reloading the page.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Guys, are we getting DDoSed again? I got the disappearing text box again today, which is usually a sign of i/o shutting itself down in response to an Application Level Slow Motion DDoS Attack. As usual, I had to delete and reinstall Tor to fix this:

DisappearingTextBoxAgain.jpg

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Guys, are we getting DDoSed again? I got the disappearing text box again today, which is usually a sign of i/o shutting itself down in response to an Application Level Slow Motion DDoS Attack. As usual, I had to delete and reinstall Tor to fix this:
Text box has been working fine for me so far. Probably just Tor shitting the bed, which it does often. Not that you will read my response anyway since you're an utter faggot.

My serious response is for someone to try it outside of Tor and then report back if it's still an issue.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
I want to report a forum bug that corrupt admin @Leafbug arbitrarily gave me -420 Reaction score and added 100 React score to himself after a five minute interaction with him, and he hasn't yet been removed from staff.

Also I question why he was given admin perms in the first place after using the website for like a week. Seems like a second forum bug or possible nepotism.

Last edited:

Leafbug

Like a leaf, but a bug.
Ladmin
I want to report a forum bug that corrupt admin @Leafbug arbitrarily gave me -420 Reaction score and added 100 React score to himself after a five minute interaction with him, and he hasn't yet been removed from staff.

Also I question why he was given admin role in the first place after using the website for like a week. Seems like a second forum bug or possible nepotism.
I did not alter your reaction score or my own. It's not a bug and I see no reason to overrule any of the other staff members who would have been able to make such a change. Consider being less antagonistic if you're unhappy with your reception here.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Oh no not heckin down cummies that's horrible.
@Leafbug @Empresa @Slidey Boi @Nektar Geist @thefrogninja @The Gays From LA please do not neg rate @onionfarts posts. It hurts his feelings and please spread the word to other active users who I forgot to tag. Do not neg rate onionfarts his post to up cummies ratio is very important and I fear he might unalive himself if he gets too many sad emojis stickers on the internet.
Bro, whatever care I had about my Reddit score on this forum is gone now since the admins typed in -420 karma already. Take your meds.

Leafbug

Like a leaf, but a bug.
Ladmin

View attachment 36426
I don't think it was a DDoS, but there were some server errors around that time. They haven't repeated, and it could have been a Tor communication issue. I didn't see enough errors to indicate an application level issue.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Hey guys, thanks for deleting that "pekka" account that was downvote raiding, but is there a way to delete the downvotes along with the raid account? I logged in and I had pages and pages of these downvote alerts, even after the account itself was already nuked. I'd rather not have to weed through 70 alerts for downvotes to find the legitimate alerts.

NullDickridersDownVoteRaiding.jpg

Also, why are we getting all these downvote raids lately? I know I'm a relatively new user here but I can't recall these raids being as frequent as they are since the last two months.