has anyone have this problem?
1711101094678.png
1711101101385.png

it looks like the "more" button is missing on some of my reaction received page

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
Okay I am having problems as well.
The next time you make a big scene about "stepping down from moderation", be sure to actually stop moderating.
This shit is such a massive embarrassment since that thread is basically the only reason this forum exists and you decided to take the stupidest way around resolving a fairly minor mistake.

Please, go talk to yourself and your Nigerian sockpuppet @Adanna about Djibouti so we can sperg in peace. If you want to effectively get back at Josh, just get out of our way. You don't even read this forum and when you do you walk away with conclusions that border on delusion.

Stop making this forum suck and just go play in your sandbox.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The next time you make a big scene about "stepping down from moderation", be sure to actually stop moderating.
This shit is such a massive embarrassment since that thread is basically the only reason this forum exists and you decided to take the stupidest way around resolving a fairly minor mistake.

Please, go talk to yourself and your Nigerian sockpuppet @Adanna about Djibouti so we can sperg in peace. If you want to effectively get back at Josh, just get out of our way. You don't even read this forum and when you do you walk away with conclusions that border on delusion.

Stop making this forum suck and just go play in your sandbox.
We are not "getting back" at anyone. I am trying to figure out what the problem is uploading images. Take your meds dude :takeyourmeds: and chill out while I try to get to the bottom of this.

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
We are not "getting back" at anyone.
You literally started this site to fuck with Josh. If you want that to happen, you need to accept that you are a massive impediment and take a hard step back.

No joke, I'll donate the yearly maintenance cost if you would just get out of the way.
You break shit, make the site ugly as dog shit and contribute nothing of value to anything we actually want to talk about.

And to the extent that there's a "we", you're not included.
I am trying to figure out what the problem is uploading images.
The problem is you didn't do a hard restore to the back up and decided to do this silly ass method that's septupled your workload to preserve a couple dozen shitposts.
Take your meds dude :takeyourmeds: and chill out
I AM UNMEDICATED AND ON THE ONLINE AND I REFUSE TO CHILL 🤭

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
You literally started this site to fuck with Josh. If you want that to happen, you need to accept that you are a massive impediment and take a hard step back.

No joke, I'll donate the yearly maintenance cost if you would just get out of the way.
You break shit, make the site ugly as dog shit and contribute nothing of value to anything we actually want to talk about.

And to the extent that there's a "we", you're not included.

The problem is you didn't do a hard restore to the back up and decided to do this silly ass method that's septupled your workload to preserve a couple dozen shitposts.

I AM UNMEDICATED AND ON THE ONLINE AND I REFUSE TO CHILL 🤭
I started this site as an alternative. If Josh can have his forum fun then so can I. It's called competition in the free marketplace of ideas. There is nothing wrong with this.

I have taken the most logical step to restore the deleted thread and preserve as much material as possible so what's your beef? The problem with doing a hard restore is that you needed the backup in the File Manager to begin with. In other words, you had the same issue whether it was a hard restore back to the 24th or restoring the most recent backup on a temporary subdomain.

Thank you for your generous offer of paying my yearly maintenance cost but that isn't the way I do things.

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
I started this site as an alternative. If Josh can have his forum fun then so can I. It's called competition in the free marketplace of ideas. There is nothing wrong with this.
This is a thoroughly practiced cope line. I know, because I see Josh issue them every other day.
You're just another rejected parasocialite who's mythologized their butthurt into a grander thing.
I have taken the most logical step to restore the deleted thread and preserve as much material as possible so what's your beef?
You reject good advice in favor of doing retard shit, which is the number one defining characteristic of a lolcow.
We couldn't get a decent forum theme even if we handed it to you.
YOU make this site suck, in a meta sense.
That's my (boiled) beef.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
This is a thoroughly practiced cope line. I know, because I see Josh issue them every other day.
You're just another rejected parasocialite who's mythologized their butthurt into a grander thing.

You reject good advice in favor of doing retard shit, which is the number one defining characteristic of a lolcow.
We couldn't get a decent forum theme even if we handed it to you.
YOU make this site suck, in a meta sense.
That's my (boiled) beef.
I rejected your advice for very sound reasons. First and foremost is that you are a raging hothead with temper issues. I explicitly said to you as a local broom to focus on content and leave the direction to the level-headed administrators. But you insisted on riding your little red wagon and throwing a tantrum and that is not my fault.

Gaylord Socker

Giver of willies
Baby Onion
Oh, ok. You have literally nothing to say in response to the subject at hand so let's pretend this about something else.
I rejected your advice for very sound reasons.
I'm actually talking about the advice a certain admin gave you that you stepped over. I'm just some Johnny-come-lately, so I don't expect much of what I say to be taken to heart, even by other people who are less "neuro-divergent" than you
First and foremost is that you are a raging hothead with temper issues.
You're God damned right 😎
Ralphamales don't stop, not now, not ever.
I explicitly said to you as a local broom to focus on content and leave the direction to the level-headed administrators.
Telling me to sweep up gore posts and alert you to Ashley's 12th sock of the day in exchange for making a few "good" posts was actually a shitty reward.
But you insisted on riding your little red wagon and throwing a tantrum and that is not my fault.
I literally told you to demote me. Why would I think you're at fault for doing as I asked?

Anyway, you should go enjoy your golden years instead of being such an embarrassing retard. It won't be long before you're the one laid up in a bed needing some mush mouthed retard to come wipe your ass, so why spend them failing so hard when you have a decent administration team?

Go talk about Djibouti to no one and pretend it's not you larping as a 19 year old Nigerian girl, weirdo

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Image uploads are not working again. Pretty suspicious that it happens every time new accounts show up making it hard to document their antics.