Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Also I take it that kiwi farms general isn't coming back since you removed the front page text about it and it's still not back. This site is falling apart lmao

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
You reject good advice in favor of doing retard shit, which is the number one defining characteristic of a lolcow.
Have you've looked into a mirror lately?
I'm actually talking about the advice a certain admin gave you that you stepped over. I'm just some Johnny-come-lately, so I don't expect much of what I say to be taken to heart, even by other people who are less "neuro-divergent" than you\
Considering how you're acting right now, he was right in ignoring your advice.
You're God damned right 😎
Ralphamales don't stop, not now, not ever.
Lol Mad
Telling me to sweep up gore posts and alert you to Ashley's 12th sock of the day in exchange for making a few "good" posts was actually a shitty reward.
An apt reward if I do say so myself.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Telling me to sweep up gore posts and alert you to Ashley's 12th sock of the day in exchange for making a few "good" posts was actually a shitty reward.
dd0.png

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Too be fair, I could do that easily since I'm the one posting most of them. Not just because I can go through my own posts, but because I'm used to looking at them. I've done it for other sites.

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Too be fair, I could do that easily since I'm the one posting most of them. Not just because I can go through my own posts, but because I'm used to looking at them. I've done it for other sites.
Kenneth do not make this person at admin, even if you're clicking around the admin panel after a third glass of zinfandel

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
He doesn't have the balls to make me mod and let me give a final solution to the Ashley question.

Reason: Or the brains, as he said so himself.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Trying to post in the Transgender women thread, no attachments, running up against this error repeatedly:

AServerErrorOccured.jpg

When I reload and try again, the post is still there but it doesn't solve the problem but tells me to wait for 19 minutes, whereupon this loop starts again.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Trying to post in the Transgender women thread, no attachments, running up against this error repeatedly:

View attachment 52433

When I reload and try again, the post is still there but it doesn't solve the problem but tells me to wait for 19 minutes, whereupon this loop starts again.
I have someone on this to get rid of the bugs.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
When I tried to upload an image the entire server took a shit twice and the page gave the standard error message that the forum is down.

Reason: Not the posting problem where you have to refresh the page, the one you get if you have no Internet but my connection was fine.