Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Well, not really buddy. As long as information is confidentially given to them, some of it can be made public, but ongoing investigations are TLP-RED.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
200w (2).gif

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
LMAO! I'm very notable in circles within the CIA and the FBI buddy. There's really nothing you can do but just larp. Cry harder.

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
imagine pretending to be a rat for the fbi :opeed:
I advocate for justice online and yes I do work with the FBI; I, however, am not under any obligations to give proof to people who are not trusted. Especially you, but if you have intel, then you can more than likely hand it over and I can get the agency to work on it.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
I advocate for justice online and yes I do work with the FBI; I, however, am not under any obligations to give proof to people who are not trusted. Especially you, but if you have intel, then you can more than likely hand it over and I can get the agency to work on it.
I literally named a federal agent I know in DMs and you hit block after telling me to enjoy prison. I don't say it very often but you should commit suicide
LMAO! I'm very notable in circles within the CIA and the FBI buddy. There's really nothing you can do but just larp. Cry harder.
You're a larping faggot.

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
I literally named a federal agent I know in DMs and you hit block after telling me to enjoy prison. I don't say it very often but you should commit suicide

You're a larping faggot.
View attachment 53255
You named a Federal Agent, Yes; I didn't name any. That makes you a criminal because you have committed a crime by doing so. Good luck cause I'm filing official report on your account. It's a crime in the United States to give out the name of a Federal Agent to people randomly; I think you should know that ignorance of the law is not an excuse buddy. Enjoy prison with your failed OpSec. Bye.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
You named a Federal Agent, Yes; I didn't name any. That makes you a criminal because you have committed a crime by doing so. Good luck cause I'm filing official report on your account.
It's only illegal to dox federal judges in America.
Enjoy detention, larper child

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Actually, by law, it is illegal to do so. Enjoy prison buddy. Bye.
Ok. Anyway, what's the point of pozzing this place with bots? Who cares?
You're not the real Alameen. You're some dude that's mad at him. It's hella obvious. So what's the point?
Torswats could at least pretend to be a tough guy but you always scurry off after doing this lame ass bit of yours

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
@BrotherAlameen you're an idiot. It's not illegal to name a federal agent because they have to carry around proper identification for legal purposes. They wouldn't reveal themselves if they were doing gay ops. And you can find lists of their names publicly available for contact. Your larp is bad and your bait is worse. Your impersonation is illegal.

Reason: To get access to cop information they typically need to identify themselves but won't identify themselves to a website they're watching and it would make their jobs a lot harder if you could not mention their name to others so they can help investigations
Last edited: