Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Anne Hathaway Fan

Don't data mine my forearm bro
Hellovan Onion
I actually remove those before reposting on principle. I do add iFunny watermarks though since people still sperg about that like 15 years later lol
Dude even when I take a screenshot of a meme I still make sure to get that iFunny watermark in the picture because it makes me laugh how butthurt people get.

Last edited:

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
Post ITT why you have been banned from KF.
for me nothing. I am as of yet unbanned.
I was banned off the KiwiFarms because Null seemed to have some serious issues after I came after him for his defamation and his attacks that his community is doing against me. Inclusive to that, because I resulted to the suspension of KiwiFarms back in December 13th, 2023.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I was banned off the KiwiFarms because Null seemed to have some serious issues after I came after him for his defamation and his attacks that his community is doing against me. Inclusive to that, because I resulted to the suspension of KiwiFarms back in December 13th, 2023.
I'm convinced it's as simple as if he sniffs you out as one of the people who would have bullied him in high school, he just bans you for no reason before you can embarrass his pedo fag ass.

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
I'm convinced it's as simple as if he sniffs you out as one of the people who would have bullied him in high school, he just bans you for no reason before you can embarrass his pedo fag ass.
Yes, he's a super weird person. Turns out some weirdos jumped into my DM's; I just left the chat. I'm pretty sure they should be aware I work with feds. Anyway, I have an interview coming up with @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt that will be published on his blog about suspending the KiwiFarms. It's gonna be amazing, so stay tuned to it.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Sliced Heart in Burgundy Sauce

One girl's heart, sliced 1 cup sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup chopped onions 1 cup burgundy wine 1/2 cup girl meat drippings and broth salt and pepper to taste flour for thickening

Braised the sliced heart and mushrooms in a pan with girl meat drippings, butter, and onions. Add the wine and stir together with the broth. Add the salt and pepper and add small amounts of flour to thicken sauce just slightly. Serve very hot.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Sliced Heart in Burgundy Sauce

One girl's heart, sliced 1 cup sliced mushrooms 1/4 cup chopped onions 1 cup burgundy wine 1/2 cup girl meat drippings and broth salt and pepper to taste flour for thickening

Braised the sliced heart and mushrooms in a pan with girl meat drippings, butter, and onions. Add the wine and stir together with the broth. Add the salt and pepper and add small amounts of flour to thicken sauce just slightly. Serve very hot.

Can I substitute girl meat/heart for Chinese woman?

Asking for a friend...

BrotherAlameen

Alameen Karim Merali
Registered
You're not being very confidential if you're boasting about it on the fucking Internet
Yeah, well, I wanna be known. Either way, that shouldn't really concern you since I use spies as well when I need to use them and have pretty good Social Engineering Skills too. Umm! I have a report on the KiwiFarms working with well-known criminals as well that's with the FBI as well.

I, however, don't disclose information referencing on-going investigations; I only release information relevant to intel on criminals that give the feds reasonable suspicion to investigate and to raise awareness.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Yeah, well, I wanna be known. Either way, that shouldn't really concern you since I use spies as well when I need to use them and have pretty good Social Engineering Skills too. Umm! I have a report on the KiwiFarms working with well-known criminals as well that's with the FBI as well.
school_drug_dealer.jpg