Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Imagine sucking up to Null like this just because he didn't ban you... :rolleyes:

CuckedKiwisThankUForNotBanningMeMaster.jpg

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
Where was I tardraging? All I did was reply to his comment on my wall respectfully and say enlarging images often doesn't work for me so that's why I posted a couple unthumbnailed images but I won't do it again. I'd screencap my reply to him but I can't anymore.
I think the real reason I was banned is because I posted Drain Todger's Onion Farms thread in the Wuhan Coronavirus thread because people didn't believe me that Train Dodger and Drain Todger were the same person. This is the kind of person who would have had his own halal tag on Kiwi Farms, now Josh is protecting him because he's anti-vax.

1709081105802.png

Zephyr

Smoking that ____ pack
Remarkable Onion
Where was I tardraging? All I did was reply to his comment on my wall respectfully and say enlarging images often doesn't work for me so that's why I posted a couple unthumbnailed images but I won't do it again. I'd screencap my reply to him but I can't anymore.
I think the real reason I was banned is because I posted Drain Todger's Onion Farms thread in the Wuhan Coronavirus thread because people didn't believe me that Train Dodger and Drain Todger were the same person. This is the kind of person who would have had his own halal tag on Kiwi Farms, now Josh is protecting him because he's anti-vax.

View attachment 46753
"Everyone I don't like is a homosexual/troon"

VAIDS Victim

Hellovan Onion
"Everyone I don't like is a homosexual/troon"
Funny thing is that I'm a "cishet" woman who's been using KF since 2015 and I'm pretty sure most homosexuals wouldn't be as transphobic as me.
lmao, if he really banned you for this then null is a fucking snowflake.
I don't see where the tardrage was in my response. :thinking:

VAIDS Victim

Hellovan Onion
Most homos literally do not care about women or trannies, past the occasional pooner they promptly bully.
You wouldn't think many gay men would hang out in the GRS thread to see the shitty surgery results, lol.
I really did not think I would be banned over something so small, I didn't even get to call him a fag to his face. :( I think he reads here and didn't like that I post on both sites.