Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip Why were you banned from kiwi farms?

• Thread starter Deleted member 291
  • Start date
General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
A THREAD TO DISCUSS BANNINGS ONLY

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
It's crazy what a reputation the site has for being light on bans, "You have to be pretty autistic to get banned from Kiwifarms XD!" Perhaps this was true at one point before most of the old guard left, but definitely not anymore. Josh just bans people who piss him off.
He and his jannies ban people more out of boredom than anything in recent years.

That random statement really does have no relevant modern context considering the absolute state of KF today.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
He and his jannies ban people more out of boredom than anything in recent years.

That random statement really does have no relevant modern context considering the absolute state of KF today.
Lowtax used to characterise everyone who was banned or left SA on their own as being some kind of crazy obsessed loony stalking his children. Null does the same except he pretends everyone who criticises him is just pissing and moaning.

They both like to martyr themselves though.

Woodchipper

*brrrrrrr*
Baby Onion
I have no idea since I wasn't given an explanation in the banned notice and my emails about it aren't being returned.
The only thing I can think of is some retards accused me of being Blaine Gaven Ross and I leaned into it. Don't get why that's a bannable offense though, especially when Josh has seen my face.
Like what am I supposed to do when dipshits faildox? Deny a successful dox, lean into a fail. Pretty standard operating procedure in my opinion.
I still like KF and a lot of the people there but I suppose I'll start posting here until registration reopens. It's just really frustrating to be unceremoniously banned and get stonewalled when I try to reach out in an amicable fashion.
And so a sock puppeting double nigger is born, I suppose 😮‍💨

Woodchipper

*brrrrrrr*
Baby Onion
Wait, how has Null seen your face? Can you explain this?
Met someone on the forum IRL and submitted a selfie we took for one of the achievements. I figure if the Blaine thing is why I got got then it must have been a mod who hasn't seen the pic. It's still weird that there's been no response to my emails about it.
Idk, someone else accused me of being a Contrapoints sock or some shit so there must have been a gay chain DM about me or something. Don't get the fascination if that's the case since I've only gone out of my way to fuck with the weird incels in the woman-hate thread, which is how the rumor that I'm a woman or a troon got started.
I'm just a guy that doesn't like men who whine and cry about half of our species instead of improving themselves.

Kiwiballs

Registered
Met someone on the forum IRL and submitted a selfie we took for one of the achievements. I figure if the Blaine thing is why I got got then it must have been a mod who hasn't seen the pic. It's still weird that there's been no response to my emails about it.
Idk, someone else accused me of being a Contrapoints sock or some shit so there must have been a gay chain DM about me or something. Don't get the fascination if that's the case since I've only gone out of my way to fuck with the weird incels in the woman-hate thread, which is how the rumor that I'm a woman or a troon got started.
I'm just a guy that doesn't like men who whine and cry about half of our species instead of improving themselves.
I don't know why the fuck you got banned again now but your degenerate Schizo-posting was what got you banned the first time around:

You probably got called out in a Terf/Femcel DM-chain that Lidl might still be active in despite leaving after being called out for being an obvious sock/faggot by everyone and anyone and considering your history they probably had you banned over nothing more than this:

Obviously Lidl thinks you're a Blaine alt for some reason even though the Blaine thread is dead since 5+ months.

Last edited:

Cowherd

Registered
I still like KF and a lot of the people there

Same here, I actually miss the place a ton. But I'm not dealing with a site that Josh has intentionally left vulnerable to attackers for no good reason.

Besides, the new crop of users have shat the place up beyond hope. Most of them are women and it shows. Half the site is now a solid wall of screeching about "pooners", screeching about abortion, powerleveling all day long about their mental health and their bodily functions, and calling all the male users incels. Nah, pass.

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
Same here, I actually miss the place a ton. But I'm not dealing with a site that Josh has intentionally left vulnerable to attackers for no good reason.

Besides, the new crop of users have shat the place up beyond hope. Most of them are women and it shows. Half the site is now a solid wall of screeching about "pooners", screeching about abortion, powerleveling all day long about their mental health and their bodily functions, and calling all the male users incels. Nah, pass.
Woman moment.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
I don't know why the fuck you got banned again now but your degenerate Schizo-posting was what got you banned the first time around:

You probably got called out in a Terf/Femcel DM-chain that Lidl might still be active in despite leaving after being called out for being an obvious sock/faggot by everyone and anyone and considering your history they probably had you banned over nothing more than this:

Obviously Lidl thinks you're a Blaine alt for some reason even though the Blaine thread is dead since 5+ months.
This makes sense, and I would actually believe it too.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion

They’re more interested in mass hysteria and witchhunts instead of anything funny.

Theres more tranny proselytizing there than you will ever see on any mainstream site. Jewsh is clearly a troon in denial.

brick thrower

Baby Onion
I'm not banned yet, but i have two accounts, one of it was prob. shadow banned. at first i thought my account was banned because it didn't appear in the user search. logged in days later it wasnt banned. idk maybe josh thought that account was a sock?