Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms what is the most badass thing Null has done

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Generalizing an entire generation is a stupid thing to do.

True, but you can't deny a lot of millenials were all about how much boomers should fuck off and die pre-2020 and yet they're the most ardent "save granny" types around. Those are the ones that I primarily talk about. It will just suck for those who saw through the BS when guilt by association kicks in and posts like yours get 'okay millenial'd' into oblivion.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
If they were really angry about it, why are they simping hard for those responsible? Look at this graph. Imagine how harder Gen Z is gonna get fucked because the millenials decided hey, let's simp for the exact same system that caused the crisis of '08. The pandemic was the perfect opportunity for millenials to finally do something about it, and instead they wanted to save granny and boomersplained to the zoomers how selfish they were for wondering what the hell was going on. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a zoomer pulls a Charlie Hebdo on a nursing home in their thirties or some shit. And that's just the zoomers - what about Gen C, those kids concieved/born during the lockdowns as the new baby boomers. They're going to be like the Xennials, no doubt, who were also called Gen C (Catalano).

What's there for millenials to be angry about now? They literally told the people who fucked them over that they want more.
Oh yeah, I'm definitely well aware of the wealth disparity at least. Nothing that my generation can do but wait until all the boomers pass away if we want any kind of chance at owning our own houses and shit. OK so maybe you have the occasional internet millionaire or Elon Musk type but it's RARE. That graph though...just that graph...

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Oh yeah, I'm definitely well aware of the wealth disparity at least. Nothing that my generation can do but wait until all the boomers pass away if we want any kind of chance at owning our own houses and shit. OK so maybe you have the occasional internet millionaire or Elon Musk type but it's RARE. That graph though...just that graph...

Future manifestos won't even need words. Just that graph.

Admonisher12

First in last out
Remarkable Onion
Okay non shit post answer? Its a mixture of cringe and badass I guess...

Telling NZ to go fuck themselves. Thats prob his high point there. Granted I found it more cringe then anything else, especially given how he was real quick to give the feds whatever they want. Yeah... being banned from the US is way more damaging then being banned from NZ... but its still hypocritical and cringe as fuck.

APerson

Remarkable Onion

Telling NZ to go fuck themselves. Thats prob his high point there. Granted I found it more cringe then anything else, especially given how he was real quick to give the feds whatever they want. Yeah... being banned from the US is way more damaging then being banned from NZ... but its still hypocritical and cringe as fuck.

See, that's just it. He can talk smack to some rando NZ copper, but when the Feds come a'knocking, suddenly he's compliant? Anyone who stuck around after @SIGSEGV got the boot is a total sped. That should've been the final nail in the coffin, but I guess if the IP leaks didn't cause an exodus, nothing will.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
It's almost like the site is based in America

True, but that doesn't make the hypocrisy any better. He seems to be like a lot of folks online: waiting for someone else to do all the heavy lifting so they can bandwagon afterwards.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
Future manifestos won't even need words. Just that graph.
It also explains why communism has some sort of following among millennials, I mean it's not widespread as Spedmax would have you believe but there's a reason the ideas of Karl Marx appeal to people. But they're doubly stupid if they think that a communist economic system would give them an endless supply of BMWs and 10/10 blondes riding shotgun in them or whatever the fuck.

Yeah I kinda don't understand why he'd do something like that. I think he lives in Serbia or some other Eastern European country most Americans can't pronounce let alone find on a map. Also why base your server in the US if you're worried about internet speech laws shutting you down? Maybe he was scared of being called an accessory to terrorism or whatever they'd call it but you'd think he'd know more about internet law, considering his position as owner of a site.

Probably explains why he has issues updating the server and stuff, being half a world away and all.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
It also explains why communism has some sort of following among millennials, I mean it's not widespread as Spedmax would have you believe but there's a reason the ideas of Karl Marx appeal to people. But they're doubly stupid if they think that a communist economic system would give them an endless supply of BMWs and 10/10 blondes riding shotgun in them or whatever the fuck.

Well, I meant zoomers would be using it in their manifestos. We're already seeing kids being unable to cope with all this shit going on right now. Imagine them getting into their thirties. Hell, some have either already killed themselves (Spencer Smith, Emily Owen, a twelve year old in front of his Zoom class) or were killed themselves (Bella Rose Desrosiers). I don't disagree with you, though - it'd also explain why a lot of things have followings among 'em too, not just communism. People will cling to anything that even remotely sounds plausible.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
Well, I meant zoomers would be using it in their manifestos. We're already seeing kids being unable to cope with all this shit going on right now. Imagine them getting into their thirties. Hell, some have either already killed themselves (Spencer Smith, Emily Owen, a twelve year old in front of his Zoom class) or were killed themselves (Bella Rose Desrosiers). I don't disagree with you, though - it'd also explain why a lot of things have followings among 'em too, not just communism. People will cling to anything that even remotely sounds plausible.
Even the garbage that is Disney "Star Wars" is a welcome distraction from the shit future that millennials and definitely the zoomers are going to have.

The Gen Z kids are super fucked.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Even the garbage that is Disney "Star Wars" is a welcome distraction from the shit future that millennials and definitely the zoomers are going to have.

The Gen Z kids are super fucked.

And they're going to be called selfish if they dare express their discontent. You're going to hear that for decades until we do a 180 like the media did (they went from saying COVID is just a flu, not as big a deal as the flu to, well, y'know) and end up going heh, y'know what, those kids might not have been wrong after all.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
See, that's just it. He can talk smack to some rando NZ copper, but when the Feds come a'knocking, suddenly he's compliant?
I know that I already gave you a trashcan, but I don't think that a reaction adequately conveys just how fucking retarded this statement is.
Anyone who stuck around after @SIGSEGV got the boot is a total sped.
Please stop trying to frame me as some kind of martyr, the post I made was incredibly fucking stupid and Josh did literally nothing wrong by handing over my information to the FBI. That being said, I regret nothing and I'm not going to apologize for what I did, because the shitstorm it caused was fucking hilarious to watch. Suck my dick, glowies.

AnotherPleb

Registered
OT here, but the wealth isn't going to trickle down since all the money is sponged up by the C suite and all the managerial positions. Corporations are almost nation states in their own right as it is - the only thing they lack is their own military force.

Boomers dying won't do anything to transfer the wealth down.