Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms what is the most badass thing Null has done

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Deleted member 158

Genuinely hard question to answer.

...Yeah I've got nothing.

It could be argued the most "Badass" thing he's done would be telling the NZ cop to fuck off, but that's not really badass at all. Its just an asshole thing to do, and even more so when you consider it wasn't even a data request/demand but a request for increased retention.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion

It could be argued the most "Badass" thing he's done would be telling the NZ cop to fuck off, but that's not really badass at all. Its just an asshole thing to do, and even more so when you consider it wasn't even a data request/demand but a request for increased retention.
But he had to tell them to fuck off and make it overly theatrical, or else he'd look like a total bitch in front of all of the spergs that he can't stand and whose opinions he doesn't give a fuck about!

I dunno, to answer the original question I thought that time he banned that person for that thing that they did (y'know, that thing that one time) was pretty badass.

Absolute Brainlet

Star of the City
Baby Onion
>badass
Без названия (8).jpeg

yeah it's an image for ants, bite me

Unironically, his admitting that he knows he's absurd enough to be a particularly hilarious lolcow in his own right takes the kind of intelligence and self-awareness that most 'Persons of Interest' lack. If he hadn't already completely sabotaged his life through a series of decisions that were not just horrifically terrible but also tragically irreversible I'd say there was some hope for him yet. Instead, well, he's pretty much fucked. At least he's fucked in a funny way. Better luck next life, I guess.

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
Shielding the virgin eyes of the userbase and lurkers from the dreaded coomer avatars.

t could be argued the most "Badass" thing he's done would be telling the NZ cop to fuck off, but that's not really badass at all. Its just an asshole thing to do, and even more so when you consider it wasn't even a data request/demand but a request for increased retention.
It also came back to bite him right in the ass when the feds came down on the site over SIG's fedpost.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion

It was funny but looking back on it saying a few rude words to some sod that's just doing his job isn't all that admirable. Null plays the Internet tough guy a lot and frankly I find it a bit embarrassing.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
It was funny but looking back on it saying a few rude words to some sod that's just doing his job isn't all that admirable. Null plays the Internet tough guy a lot and frankly I find it a bit embarrassing.
Yeah, just doing their job, just like the Nazi soldiers who massacred villages of Jews in Eastern Europe as the Wehrmacht advanced. Real admirable there.

Personally, I don't know if it qualifies as badass, but telling the New Zealand pigs to fuck off was probably the only thing he did right.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, just doing their job, just like the Nazi soldiers who massacred villages of Jews in Eastern Europe as the Wehrmacht advanced. Real admirable there.

Personally, I don't know if it qualifies as badass, but telling the New Zealand pigs to fuck off was probably the only thing he did right.
You're braindead if you think some police officer sending a request by email is at all the similar to a murderous Nazi.