Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms what is the most badass thing Null has done

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
You're braindead if you think some police officer sending a request by email is at all the similar to a murderous Nazi.
No, my point is "just doing my job" or "just following orders" isn't a fucking excuse. New Zealand has some pretty heinous laws against free speech and that pig was trying to find NZ posters to imprison, so I think this one time he got it right.

Fuck him and fuck his shithole country.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
You're braindead if you think some police officer sending a request by email is at all the similar to a murderous Nazi.

How much are you willing to bet he wouldn't have done the same himself? Most of the people who talk about how great a thing Josh did there are the same people who are literally scared shitless of boogeytrannies under their beds. One moment, it's YAAAAAAAS JEWSH SLAY and the next it's OMG GUIZ BIDEN GONNA LOCK US ALL UP 'N SHEEEEIT.

No, my point is "just doing my job" or "just following orders" isn't a fucking excuse. New Zealand has some pretty heinous laws against free speech and that pig was trying to find NZ posters to imprison, so I think this one time he got it right.

Considering how hostile Josh is to free speech unless it revolves around kissing his ass, I think you may want to reconsider your stance here.

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion

Reread the email you retard. It was a request, not a demand.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
It was funny but looking back on it saying a few rude words to some sod that's just doing his job isn't all that admirable. Null plays the Internet tough guy a lot and frankly I find it a bit embarrassing.

Like most millenials, he acts out once he realizes that the real world doesn't give a shit about how much your deadbeat dad and mollycoddling mom told you how special you are. That's why they're the Frankenstein Generation and come up with the most autistic shit (woketardation, incel/femcel, MIGA, salt-right, etc).

He knows it's a request. He just has to maintain his imaginary internet persona as a based and redpilled alpha male. How could he function in the world knowing people he will never meet in his life don't see him as such?

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
How much are you willing to bet he wouldn't have done the same himself? Most of the people who talk about how great a thing Josh did there are the same people who are literally scared shitless of boogeytrannies under their beds. One moment, it's YAAAAAAAS JEWSH SLAY and the next it's OMG GUIZ BIDEN GONNA LOCK US ALL UP 'N SHEEEEIT.

Considering how hostile Josh is to free speech unless it revolves around kissing his ass, I think you may want to reconsider your stance here.
Agreeing with someone on one thing = ass kissing
I've already read it, and read it again. My stance has not changed.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Agreeing with someone on one thing = ass kissing

I've already read it, and read it again. My stance has not changed.

So your stance is that, even though it was a request, not a demand.....it was a demand worth Josh being a petulant child over? All he had to say was no thanks, but instead, he sperged out. Your stance is that he did good by doing so. Mine is that he didn't.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
So your stance is that, even though it was a request, not a demand.....it was a demand worth Josh being a petulant child over? All he had to say was no thanks, but instead, he sperged out. Your stance is that he did good by doing so. Mine is that he didn't.
Maybe he could have handled it better, but at least he did the right thing by not handing over info to the Canada of the Pacific. Fuck New Zealand, and in fact, fuck every English speaking country that isn't the USA.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Maybe he could have handled it better, but at least he did the right thing by not handing over info to the Canada of the Pacific. Fuck New Zealand, and in fact, fuck every English speaking country that isn't the USA.

The USA? You mean the country that's pretty much been a walking punchline for the past hundred years and will continue to be for many more? I mean, sure, don't get me wrong, those other countries, they're jokes too, but America is the loudest spectacle in the circus, and has been ever since Teddy Roosevelt somehow lost to a guy whose sole claim to fame is getting seventy five million people killed with his proto-globalist autism.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Email is literally murder, do you know how many Jews are holocausted when you send one? SIX BILLION JEWS DIE EVERY TIME YOU SEND AN EMAIL.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
The USA? You mean the country that's pretty much been a walking punchline for the past hundred years and will continue to be for many more? I mean, sure, don't get me wrong, those other countries, they're jokes too, but America is the loudest spectacle in the circus, and has been ever since Teddy Roosevelt somehow lost to a guy whose sole claim to fame is getting seventy five million people killed with his proto-globalist autism.
Good point, we probably won't be a world power for long because our .gov diversity hires gender confused retards who can't figure out what bathroom to use to run the nuclear reactors on our aircraft carriers.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Good point, we probably won't be a world power for long because our .gov diversity hires gender confused retards who can't figure out what bathroom to use to run the nuclear reactors on our aircraft carriers.

Imagine telling a Roosevelt voter in 1912 that that was what would ultimately become of his country. It's like that Hank Hill cameo on the Simpsons.

"They voted for this?"

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
Imagine telling a Roosevelt voter in 1912 that that was what would ultimately become of his country. It's like that Hank Hill cameo on the Simpsons.

"They voted for this?"
Hey, the last choice was between an orange retard and a dementia patient who probably can't even use a proper toilet anymore. But for real, predictions of the future are always somewhat off, because of how firmly we are stuck in the present.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Hey, the last choice was between an orange retard and a dementia patient who probably can't even use a proper toilet anymore. But for real, predictions of the future are always somewhat off, because of how firmly we are stuck in the present.

True, but judging by the gross mishandling of a pandemic that's making Randy Shilts no doubt do gymnastics routines in his grave, I'm sure we can make some pretty solid predictions on just how shit the future's going to be. Well, don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose, right? My feels are only for the kids who have to grow up with all this nonsense. Everyone else is just getting what they fucking deserve, as the oft-quoted Joker would put it. Mencken, Carlin and RAW were all right.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
True, but judging by the gross mishandling of a pandemic that's making Randy Shilts no doubt do gymnastics routines in his grave, I'm sure we can make some pretty solid predictions on just how shit the future's going to be. Well, don't call it a grave, it's the future you chose, right? My feels are only for the kids who have to grow up with all this nonsense. Everyone else is just getting what they fucking deserve, as the oft-quoted Joker would put it. Mencken, Carlin and RAW were all right.
As if Shillary Cunton would have saved the day. Give me a break.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
I never said she would. Don't think that anyone critical of rich old Uniparty boomer A is somehow a fan of rich old Uniparty boomer B. Some of us would prefer the US actually gets human beings into power, not walking gloryholes.
Now that argument actually makes sense, people here refuse to see through the bullshit and it makes them absolutely insufferable. It's bad enough we're letting a bunch of ancient boomers without much time left determine the fate of people that haven't even been born before September 11th without a whole lot of input or pushback from said groups.

I'm sympathetic to third parties myself, but I've resigned to the fact that it's just never going to happen.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Now that argument actually makes sense, people here refuse to see through the bullshit and it makes them absolutely insufferable. It's bad enough we're letting a bunch of ancient boomers without much time left determine the fate of people that haven't even been born before September 11th without a whole lot of input or pushback from said groups.

I'm sympathetic to third parties myself, but I've resigned to the fact that it's just never going to happen.

I will never stop finding it funny how millenials spent year after year shittalking their own grandparents and all of a sudden, they decided to simp so hard for them, I'm sure that they'd be willing to change their diapers with their teeth if they could. I used to have sympathy for a lot of them, but now I can't wait till the zoomers give 'em the what for, in whatever form that may be. Said groups should never be able to live this down, but they'll likely die without any reprecussions, just like the bastards who killed those four Australian babies in cold blood. Almost makes my agnostic ass hope there's something out there at times, it really does.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
I will never stop finding it funny how millenials spent year after year shittalking their own grandparents and all of a sudden, they decided to simp so hard for them, I'm sure that they'd be willing to change their diapers with their teeth if they could. I used to have sympathy for a lot of them, but now I can't wait till the zoomers give 'em the what for, in whatever form that may be. Said groups should never be able to live this down, but they'll likely die without any reprecussions, just like the bastards who killed those four Australian babies in cold blood. Almost makes my agnostic ass hope there's something out there at times, it really does.
Well that's kind of a messed up thing to do, I heard a little about it but not much news from Down Under gets here, unless it's really big and bad. Also, a lot of millennials still haven't fully recovered since the 2008 financial crisis, amongst other things, so they still have quite a bit they are angry about.

APerson

Remarkable Onion
Well that's kind of a messed up thing to do, I heard a little about it but not much news from Down Under gets here, unless it's really big and bad. Also, a lot of millennials still haven't fully recovered since the 2008 financial crisis, amongst other things, so they still have quite a bit they are angry about.

If they were really angry about it, why are they simping hard for those responsible? Look at this graph. Imagine how harder Gen Z is gonna get fucked because the millenials decided hey, let's simp for the exact same system that caused the crisis of '08. The pandemic was the perfect opportunity for millenials to finally do something about it, and instead they wanted to save granny and boomersplained to the zoomers how selfish they were for wondering what the hell was going on. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a zoomer pulls a Charlie Hebdo on a nursing home in their thirties or some shit. And that's just the zoomers - what about Gen C, those kids concieved/born during the lockdowns as the new baby boomers. They're going to be like the Xennials, no doubt, who were also called Gen C (Catalano).

What's there for millenials to be angry about now? They literally told the people who fucked them over that they want more.

Attachments

• bba830d9f00a961e9d4d34e3c02da997.jpg
    bba830d9f00a961e9d4d34e3c02da997.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 157