Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms What happens when Kiwi Farms shuts down/what happens to Josh?

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Get committed into the psych ward where he can't access the internet.

Also HE IS FAT?
Josh is fat as shit and considering his lack of willpower and general insanity he will get to morbid obese levels when his amphetamines run out (amphetamines being apetite supressants).

Or perhaps extreme poverty will force him to be slim, I doubt that Josh will accomplish his wet dream of forcing the banks to provide him with financial services regardless if it's profitable or not.
Josh wants the government to force banks to provide him with financial services while at the same time he wants to prevent any government intervention in the absolute reign over their property that webmasters like him have (see art 230 meltdown).
It's almost like Josh is an spineless individual with no higher ideals other than status and self-gratification.

Josh is fat as shit and considering his lack of willpower and general insanity he will get to morbid obese levels when his amphetamines run out (amphetamines being apetite supressants).

Or perhaps extreme poverty will force him to be slim, I doubt that Josh will accomplish his wet dream of forcing the banks to provide him with financial services regardless if it's profitable or not.
Josh wants the government to force banks to provide him with financial services while at the same time he wants to prevent any government intervention in the absolute reign over their property that webmasters like him have (see art 230 meltdown).
It's almost like Josh is an spineless individual with no higher ideals other than status and self-gratification.
Sounds just like good ol' Chris-Chan himself.

Fat and getting fatter.
Inability to properly handle his finances.
Bi-partisan political views based not on what's good for society, but good for him.
Self-centered autistic manchild.

Witthel 2.0

"Look Gordon, tits!'
Remarkable Onion
Sounds just like good ol' Chris-Chan himself.

Fat and getting fatter.
Inability to properly handle his finances.
Bi-partisan political views based not on what's good for society, but good for him.
Willingly fucked-over their own life all because of their stubbornness.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
I wonder more what will happen to the older faggots that have devoted hundreds or even thousands of hours of their lives to the forum. Many of them have spent a lot of money to keep the place afloat.
nullrefunds.png

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
I wonder more what will happen to the older faggots that have devoted hundreds or even thousands of hours of their lives to the forum. Many of them have spent a lot of money to keep the place afloat.
Suicide hopefully
Based