Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Joshua Moon: the Psychology

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Subtitle
Can the real Josh Moon please stand up?

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion
In this post I’m going to be diving into who the real Joshua Moon is, and what is behind this tough guy persona he puts up.

1708009987507.png1708009987632.png1708009987603.png1708009987546.png

Josh’s parents split up when he was very young. He was taken care of mostly by his mom with help from his grandparents. By the time he was in middle school they had moved out and his mom started working nights. Josh stayed online and taught himself how to code while playing video games, which led to a 13 year old Josh starting to play a game called Blockland. Going by the names of IbanZ, IbanX, Iban, Ichverbot, CityRPG, and Not Important, Josh didn’t get the attention he needed at home, so he made it everyone else’s problem.

1708010046191.png1708010046281.png1708010046234.png

Relationship with Mother

Josh was very neglected growing up. He had an absent father and a mother who he resented for giving birth to him and her bad choices.

“She is a slut who had me at 18. She is the sole reason I'm pro-choice. I'm hoping more whores that got knocked up at her age and would become stuffty parents would abort their kids as opposed to bringing them up miserably” (archive).

“She reminds me constantly about how pathetic I am about about how I suck the last loving slivers of joy out of her mind and how horribly unproud she is that I fell from her womb” (archive).

1708009677363.png

His relationship with his mother most likely led to his seething hatred of women.

“I've learned that I don't really like women and if I could choose to be gay, I would. I've learned that the best way to get someone to not want to talk to you is to threaten to murder them (repeatedly)” (archive).

1708009712277.png

“I've never felt invested in. I never thought that anyone I knew expected me to succeed” (archive)

Raised by the Internet

Josh has been on image-boards like 4chan since he was 14 years old.

“I've used imageboards since I was 14” (archive).

These online forums and image boards were his only coping mechanism for the misery and self hatred that he experienced, and the neglect he faced in real life.

1708009766152.png1708009766100.png

Josh learned that the only way that he could get the attention he wanted was through being violent and offensive. Josh comments on how he’s such a disgusting person because he just really wants people to listen to him :( poor joshy-poo

“Growing up, if I ever wanted the attention of my school or parent, I'd have to say something really violent and/or shocking. I had to offend people. This carried over into online life when I was a tween/teen and that sort of grossly offensive use of language still bubbles up when I really want to be listened to” (archive).

Josh started Community College at 17, but dropped out shortly after to pursue job experience.

1708009812392.png1708009812337.png1708009812371.png1708009812281.png

In early adulthood, Josh’s home was burned down by an arsonist. The arsonist was his mother’s boyfriend.
NICEVILLE — Candice Potter scanned the charred remains of her home Wednesday morning looking for anything she could salvage.

The Cadillac Avenue home she had lived in for more than a year with her live-in boyfriend was a total loss Tuesday night after what officials believe was an arson fire.

“I don’t even know where to begin,” Potter said as she searched her home for items to take to her parent’s home. “I guess I’m just going to take what I can and then the house will be boarded up.”

Potter’s boyfriend, 31-year-old Andrew Kyle Denton, was charged with arson and misdemeanor battery.

The two got into an argument late Tuesday night after Potter accused Denton of taking five dollars out of her purse, according to Denton’s Niceville Police arrest report.

The two argued for several minutes when Potter told Denton she was leaving. Denton told her if she left he would, "burn this (expletive) down," referring to the house.

He went to the porch and grabbed a 5-gallon can of gasoline and called Potter back to their bedroom. He allegedly grabbed her scarf, dragged her back into their bedroom and threw her on the bed.

Once Potter was on the bed, Denton poured gasoline on the bed, floor and throughout the rest of the single-family house. He then lit the home on fire, the report said

Niceville Fire Chief Tommy Mayville said Potter was in the home when the fire began around 11:30 p.m., but escaped without injury. However, Potter’s 12-year-old cat Scott was killed in the flames.

“The home is a total loss, it’s not livable,” Mayville said. “Crews made an interior attack and kept the fire contained to the living room, kitchen and dining room.”

Niceville Fire along with North Bay Fire, Eglin Fire and East Niceville Fire knocked down the fire in less than 20 minutes.

Mayville said the Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating and samples have been sent to the lab to verify that it was an arson fire. According to Denton’s arrest report, damages to the home were estimated at $150,000.

Denton was found across the street from the fire by Niceville Police officers, who were the first on the scene. He was arrested on charges of arson and misdemeanor battery.

He is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 7 in Fort Walton Beach.

During an interview with officers, Denton said, "I feel badder about her cat than her."

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/articles/suspected-46401-causes-damages.html
Arrest
1708010691486.png
Andrew Kyle Denton

Date of birth: Nov 25, 1980

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Inmate number: 00046363

Housing location: DELTA-SECC

Initial receipt date: Jul 17, 2013

Facility: BLACKWATER C.F.

DC number: P50733

Current custody: MEDIUM

Booking number: 2012000054

Booking date: Jan 4, 2012

Booking location: Okaloosa County, FL

Release date: Dec 30, 2021

Booking location: Okaloosa County, FL

Statute: 806.01-1 - ARSON TO A DWELLING
Offense date: Jan 3, 2012

Josh’s sexuality

Josh doesn’t enjoy sex. He blames this on his depression and the fact that he is circumcised. Josh claims that he has never had an orgasm from sexual interactions and he can’t feel anything.

1708009892164.png1708009892182.png1708009892123.png1708009892099.png

Stocking 09/11/13(Sat)19:49 No. 29975 [Edit]
>>29916
Steam doesn't save logs, but I found a couple funny tidbits through logs that I pm'd to people.

4:07 AM - Joshua: and fuck you. whenever I think about something really affectionate involving sex I get panic attacks
4:08 AM - Joshua: like, the area right above my crotch, where my abdomen and groin meet
4:08 AM - Joshua: whenever I think about cuddling and the like
4:08 AM - Joshua: it feels like I'm being stabbed there
4:08 AM - Starberry Burst: why what
4:08 AM - Joshua: I don't even know how to handle the idea of affection
4:08 AM - Joshua: I've been astranged from cuddling my entire life
4:08 AM - Joshua: It actually hurts me to contemplate some girl crawling up next to me in bed and wrapping her arms around me
4:08 AM - Joshua: jesus fucking christ the pain gets so bad it makes me buckle if I'm standing

06:35 p.m. - Joshua: I do believe that women, more than anything, follow their own interests and are totally unempthatetic to yours truly, but that's not because they're out tog et me
06:35 p.m. - Joshua: simply because they're monsters
06:35 p.m. - Joshua: the vast majority of them, and at least all of the ones I've spoken to.
06:35 p.m. - Joshua: They react positively to being treated negatively.

https://archive.is/NwTSs#selection-11657.0-11809.47

“I've learned that I don't really like women and if I could choose to be gay, I would” (archive).

When Josh was 14, he went through what he calls a “gay phase.” This is the source of the “neko shota” logs.

1708009933411.png
1708009933369.png

1708017039180.png

God knows what else he was experimenting with, knowing what he was exposed to.

1708017410981.png

I haven’t decided if I want to include the below in the op yet, feedback is welcome

Relationship with Pedophilia

Josh grew up in the gutter of the early internet, he has talked extensively about the vile shit he’s seen and what experiences he had growing up.

“I've met out-of-the-closet pedophiles. I've met women that eat their own cervical mucus and whom masturbate by using slugs. I've met people whose biggest fantasy is to have sex with dolphins. I've met sociopaths, budding spree killers, and everyone in between. I've been a pen-pal to a convict with a life sentence, and I've been a shoulder to cry on for an 11 year old girl being raped by her father on a regular basis”

Later on, Josh moderated 8chan, owned 16chan, and now owns kiwi farms. Few will ever understand how much that material must’ve affected his brain, as there are many ways desensitization could manifest.

1708017654138.png

One thing that Josh is very adamant about is his belief that pedophiles need to be “contained.”

1708018043604.png

1708017962207.png
1708018006181.png

Josh hates pedophile lolcows because they aren’t “funny” and people can’t “just laugh”
I wonder how this mindset leaked into the other moderation decisions of the site.

1708020710296.png

another thought to sleep on is why his idea of “free speech” led to him allowing some of the most disgusting material on his platforms (see the zoosadist content thread)

1708020905653.png

Last edited:

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
In this post I’m going to be diving into who the real Joshua Moon is, and what is behind this tough guy persona he puts up.

View attachment 45697View attachment 45698View attachment 45699View attachment 45700

Josh’s parents split up when he was very young. He was taken care of mostly by his mom with help from his grandparents. By the time he was in middle school they had moved out and his mom started working nights. Josh stayed online and taught himself how to code while playing video games, which led to a 13 year old Josh starting to play a game called Blockland. Going by the names of IbanZ, IbanX, Iban, Ichverbot, CityRPG, and Not Important, Josh didn’t get the attention he needed at home, so he made it everyone else’s problem.

View attachment 45702View attachment 45703View attachment 45701

Relationship with Mother

Josh was very neglected growing up. He had an absent father and a mother who he resented for giving birth to him and her bad choices.

“She is a slut who had me at 18. She is the sole reason I'm pro-choice. I'm hoping more whores that got knocked up at her age and would become stuffty parents would abort their kids as opposed to bringing them up miserably” (archive).

“She reminds me constantly about how pathetic I am about about how I suck the last loving slivers of joy out of her mind and how horribly unproud she is that I fell from her womb” (archive).

View attachment 45683

His relationship with his mother most likely led to his seething hatred of women.

“I've learned that I don't really like women and if I could choose to be gay, I would. I've learned that the best way to get someone to not want to talk to you is to threaten to murder them (repeatedly)” (archive).

View attachment 45684

“I've never felt invested in. I never thought that anyone I knew expected me to succeed” (archive)

Raised by the Internet

Josh has been on image-boards like 4chan since he was 14 years old.

“I've used imageboards since I was 14” (archive).

These online forums and image boards were his only coping mechanism for the misery and self hatred that he experienced, and the neglect he faced in real life.

View attachment 45685View attachment 45686

Josh learned that the only way that he could get the attention he wanted was through being violent and offensive. Josh comments on how he’s such a disgusting person because he just really wants people to listen to him :( poor joshy-poo

“Growing up, if I ever wanted the attention of my school or parent, I'd have to say something really violent and/or shocking. I had to offend people. This carried over into online life when I was a tween/teen and that sort of grossly offensive use of language still bubbles up when I really want to be listened to” (archive).

Josh started Community College at 17, but dropped out shortly after to pursue job experience.

View attachment 45687View attachment 45688View attachment 45689View attachment 45690

In early adulthood, Josh’s home was burned down by an arsonist. The arsonist was his mother’s boyfriend.

Josh’s sexuality

Josh doesn’t enjoy sex. He blames this on his depression and the fact that he is circumcised. Josh claims that he has never had an orgasm from sexual interactions and he can’t feel anything.

View attachment 45691View attachment 45692View attachment 45693View attachment 45694

“I've learned that I don't really like women and if I could choose to be gay, I would” (archive).

When Josh was 14, he went through what he calls a “gay phase.” This is the source of the “neko shota” logs.

View attachment 45696
View attachment 45695
View attachment 45711

View attachment 45713

I haven’t decided if I want to include the below in the op yet, feedback is welcome

Relationship with Pedophilia

Josh grew up in the gutter of the early internet, he has talked extensively about the vile shit he’s seen and what experiences he had growing up.

“I've met out-of-the-closet pedophiles. I've met women that eat their own cervical mucus and whom masturbate by using slugs. I've met people whose biggest fantasy is to have sex with dolphins. I've met sociopaths, budding spree killers, and everyone in between. I've been a pen-pal to a convict with a life sentence, and I've been a shoulder to cry on for an 11 year old girl being raped by her father on a regular basis”

Later on, Josh moderated 8chan, owned 16chan, and now owns kiwi farms. Few will ever understand how much that material must’ve affected his brain, as there are many ways desensitization could manifest.

View attachment 45714

One thing that Josh is very adamant about is his belief that pedophiles need to be “contained.”

View attachment 45717
View attachment 45715
View attachment 45716

Josh hates pedophile lolcows because they aren’t “funny” and people can’t “just laugh”
I wonder how this mindset leaked into the other moderation decisions of the site.

View attachment 45723

another thought to sleep on is why his idea of “free speech” led to him allowing some of the most disgusting material on his platforms (see the zoosadist content thread)

View attachment 45725
His recent posts about the recent Vaush leaks incline me to add that he believes his site is something special.
KF did nothing and yet he takes pride in being responsible somehow.
However his site wasn't the site that pushed it: It was /pol/, /pol/ cross-referenced the images and /pol/ was the one that spread it.

So I think your piece missed one crucial element to Josh's psychology: Control.
Josh complains about his past following him around, he hates people bullying him. He complains when he goes onto YouTube and reads negative comments about him. Think about all the people he despises and why: The underlining reason for all of them involves control.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Josh’s sexuality

1708009892164.png 1708009892182.png 1708009892123.png 1708009892099.png

1708009933411.png
1708009933369.png

1708017039180.png

1708017410981.png

More screenshots related to Josh’s sexuality

1708661474098.png

Last edited:

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
I do like the idea for this thread because as I said somewhere else Null has built up this mythology around himself that isn't real.

For instance Null likes to build himself up as a N-word spewing dissident who gives no fucks, but here he is rather sheepishly apologizing to Danny Brown after learning that Danny was a fan of MATI and heard Null call him a nigger for doing a song with Null's lesbian waifu KFlay.

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Interesting he says now that gay teens should be raped by pedos. Was he upset he never got approached by one at that age? Maybe the thought he was too unattractive for them is what led to the self-hatred. Fits with the missing father figure too.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
I do like the idea for this thread because as I said somewhere else Null has built up this mythology around himself that isn't real.

For instance Null likes to build himself up as a N-word spewing dissident who gives no fucks, but here he is rather sheepishly apologizing to Danny Brown after learning that Danny was a fan of MATI and heard Null call him a nigger for doing a song with Null's lesbian waifu KFlay.
Holy shit Josh is such a goddamn LOSER...if i could go back like 3 years to the point where I didn't know about him or the existence of kf I really genuinely fucking would

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Holy shit Josh is such a goddamn LOSER...if i could go back like 3 years to the point where I didn't know about him or the existence of kf I really genuinely fucking would
Null expectation: FUCK YOU SHIT SKIN IM GLAD YOU WERE OFFENDED

Null reality: Sowwy Mr. Brown I'll never do it again

What a pusssy. Really shows you he's all talk and no walk and is afraid to stand behind what he says when push comes to shove.

Galactic Innerways

Below the wells
Hellovan Onion
Null expectation: FUCK YOU SHIT SKIN IM GLAD YOU WERE OFFENDED ...OFFENDED

Null reality: Sowwy Mr. Brown I'll never do it again ...again

What a pusssy. Really shows you he's all talk and no walk and is afraid to stand behind what he says when push comes to shove.
Josh fucking bowed down and apologized to him like the bitch ass nigger he is.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Crossposting relevant logs

Stocking 09/11/13(Sat)00:14 No. 29892 [Edit]
>>29716
As someone who's known Null for years, you sound way too much like him to not actually be him.

Yeah I'll admit it was a bit crazy readding him and even talking to him after the threats he made. He's extremely bipolar, and he'd act extremely nice and would be actually amicable and fun to talk to, and then he'd explode into mass-murderer rants or yell very loudly through text that nobody loves him. I considered him a friend, and I guess I just forgave his weird outbursts because of that. He'd remove me at least once a week, and then readd me a couple days later. Sometimes I'd just readd him on my own, especially when he'd start telling everybody he knew that he was going to kill himself.

His life story is just so sad it's hard not to feel a tiny bit sorry for him. He was morbidly obese in school and ended up getting bullied so bad he dropped out before he could finish. Even on Blockland Forums, the only community he was ever a part of, he was hated and ridiculed on a regular basis by pretty much everyone. He's in his 20s and has yet to have his first kiss. He says things like this all the time:

Joshua: I have it
Joshua: chemical castration.
Joshua: Sex and romance and love
Joshua: total
Joshua: frusterations
Joshua: I don't care about sex
Joshua: Women piss me off
Joshua: and love doesn't exist
Joshua: If I castrate myself
Joshua: I'm done
Joshua: I don't need it
Joshua: I can just
Joshua: enjoy life
Joshua: So that's it
Joshua: Cocaine and intense work outs + chemical castration
Joshua: I've cracked the code

I dont think it was that crazy to think he'd actually kill himself or hurt somebody if I really cut off all contact with him. He apologized on multiple occasions for what he said and I chalked it up to his bipolar disorder and stayed friendly. It wasn't until the end of our friendship he started going batshit over sex and instead of threatening to rape me, he'd beg me for sex and then preach about how the only reason I wouldn't have sex with him is because I'm a gross prude or huge bitch.

Funniest part about it is how he'd then complain how I thought all he wanted was sex, and how he was actually after so much more than that. I think this chatlog illustrates that point rather well:

12:38 AM - Joshua: I think
12:38 AM - Joshua: you should say something sexy
12:38 AM - Joshua: you don't say enough sexy things
12:38 AM - Joshua: that should change
12:38 AM - Saria: that's a lotta pressure :o
12:38 AM - Joshua: no excuses
12:39 AM - Joshua: like, right now I'm kinda tired. Something broke at work and I have a lot to do tomorrow.
12:39 AM - Joshua: What would you do for me?
12:39 AM - Saria: what do you mean?
12:40 AM - Joshua: what do you think I mean
12:41 AM - Joshua: sigh.
12:41 AM - Saria: i feel uncomfortable...
12:41 AM - Joshua: whatever then.
12:41 AM - Joshua: im going to bed
12:41 AM - Joshua: midnight
12:42 AM - Saria: might be best... goodnight
12:42 AM - Joshua: yeah, i dont
12:42 AM - Joshua: like
12:42 AM - Joshua: I can't get you to do anything
12:42 AM - Joshua: frustrating.
12:42 AM - Joshua: "blowjob" or something makes you uncomfortable
12:43 AM - Joshua: I thought this time would be different
12:43 AM - Joshua: I thought you'd be open to things that were actually fun
12:43 AM - Joshua: you're just using me for fucking chitchat fodder
12:43 AM - Saria: youre asking me to talk dirty to you :c
12:44 AM - Joshua: I should have known things wouldn't have changed.
12:49 AM - Joshua: talking to you is humiliating
12:49 AM - Joshua: I'm so furious right now
12:49 AM - Saria: y
12:49 AM - Joshua: because I try to be cool with you and you string me along
12:49 AM - Joshua: nothing has changed
12:50 AM - Joshua: you're not worth my time
12:50 AM - Saria: i dont talk dirty to anyone Y~Y
12:50 AM - Joshua: and that's why you're alone
12:50 AM - Saria: lol
12:50 AM - Joshua: i'm removing you, sorry
12:50 AM - Joshua: I can't deal with this shit
12:50 AM - Saria: dont... ._.
12:50 AM - Joshua: you make me feel like shit
12:50 AM - Joshua: you realize that
12:50 AM - Joshua: right
12:50 AM - Joshua: acknowledge it
12:50 AM - Joshua: that you make me feel like shit
12:50 AM - Saria: yeah but i make you happy and a laugh a whole lot more
12:51 AM - Joshua: here's the deal
12:51 AM - Joshua: long-term I want a relationship with you
12:51 AM - Joshua: I want to have sex with you
12:51 AM - Joshua: if you're not open to that
12:51 AM - Joshua: let me know
12:51 AM - Joshua: so I can look elsewhere
12:51 AM - Joshua: thanks
12:51 AM - Joshua: see that's what normal, non-sociopathic women do
12:51 AM - Joshua: when they realize that a guy likes them that they don't like
12:51 AM - Joshua: you're a fucking broken person
12:51 AM - Joshua: you love this attention
12:51 AM - Joshua: especially when you don't recriprocate it
12:52 AM - Saria: i couldnt date you if i cant even consider you a friend :\
12:52 AM - Joshua: you don't even consider me a friend? wtf
12:52 AM - Saria: you dont consider me a friend
12:52 AM - Joshua: wtf are you smoking lady
12:52 AM - Joshua: I told you I don't want to be just friends
12:52 AM - Saria: you just want sexual things ._.
12:53 AM - Joshua: NO I DON'T
12:53 AM - Joshua: You said the last thing LAST YEAR
12:53 AM - Joshua: holy shit
12:53 AM - Joshua: NOTHING I DO FOR YOU
12:53 AM - Joshua: MATTERS TO YOU
12:53 AM - Joshua: No matter how long we talk
12:53 AM - Joshua: games we play
12:53 AM - Joshua: what I give to you
12:53 AM - Joshua: what I say to you
12:53 AM - Saria: i wont have sex with you?
12:53 AM - Joshua: you just see me as a sexual predator
12:53 AM - Joshua: yeah, i'm sorry
12:53 AM - Joshua: you're just
12:53 AM - Joshua: completely insane
12:53 AM - Joshua: goodbye
12:53 AM - Saria: ...
Joshua is now Offline.

That's really all I have to say about him to be honest. I don't hate the guy. He's a beta tryhard mysoginist to the nth degree, and totally crazy, but I think we're all a bit fucked in the head somewhere.

https://archive.is/NwTSs#selection-9877.0-10127.204

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Josh's cope for his threats to rape and murder Stocking, which somehow makes it permissible in his mind and to his gullible users, was that he and Stocking were actually star-crossed lovers whose love didn't pan out in the end. He's never really spoken about the topic beyond this single post which makes it extra likely that it's a fabrication.

I'm going to bed soon. Since Ralph is going to basically be reading this thread while collecting superchats, I'll give 2 cents before getting comfy.

Almost 10 years ago, a girl and I had a fight. She was born December 1994, I was born December 1992, just shy of exactly two years apart. She had a rough childhood and I was an extremely depressed teenager. We would argue constantly and she was a person who enjoyed arguing. Her biggest fear was being ignored. During a fight, I - a teenager - made a JavaScript plugin for the Blockland forum which put her on an ignore list by default. A lot of people used this and it triggered her into having a panic attack. That thread is the product of this and it's a lot of mudslinging you'd expect from two retarded teenagers.

Pretty soon after that the cycle of argument/be friends again rotated back to friends. It continued on and off for a while. When I was 20 and she was 18, we intended to meet up in Portland and start a relationship. She made a last second decision to change career paths and join the military. I started hosting the forum soon after that and moved to Australia after turning 21. We continued to talk and had plans to meet up eventually but the long distance and the ten+ year commitment to her career path made this untenable. She was away for months at a time and we drifted apart as friends. I haven't spoken to her in years but we didn't break away on bad terms IIRC.

Every single person who pretends to care about this is grandstanding on something all involved parties got over a decade ago. This information has been public on Encyclopedia Dramatica for at least five years. I have never, ever encountered someone whose opinion of me changed as a result of this drama. It is fodder for confirmation bias.

I don't blame Ralph for trying to milk it though. It's basically free money and it's the best he's got.

Does anyone actually believe this sob (cope) story, that I've never heard of before and something he decided to drop before Ralph made fun of him on his show for his past behavior, about how he and Stocking were actually these star-crossed lovers in some Shakespearean tragedy?

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Josh's cope for his threats to rape and murder Stocking, which somehow makes it permissible in his mind and to his gullible users, was that he and Stocking were actually star-crossed lovers whose love didn't pan out in the end. He's never really spoken about the topic beyond this single post which makes it extra likely that it's a fabrication.
Weirdo girl with abusive history and poor social skills decides to join the military all of a sudden? Yeah fucking right.

His phrasing is also weird "decided to change career paths" What career does an 18 year old have if they consider the military to be a valid option?

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Crossposting

Ok this has to be some sort of humiliation thing at this point. At about 49:37 during today's MATI stream Null just starts talking about how he has never had a wet dream. Way too much information Null what the fuck? This pretty much confirms he has some molestation shit or something otherwise physically wrong with him. Why would you feel the need to fucking talk about this? He's just been talking about cum all week like earlier with the LeoPirate response.
Previously:
yuck.png

Today's MATI wet dream fest:
Edit: should be around 49:37 if the timestamp doesn't work.
Edit edit: He also thinks puberty typically starts in the fifth grade when as I remember it was more like 6-7 did he have some weird early puberty like Fuentes or something?

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Null said:
I've told this story before but it's a nice story with a happy ending so I might as well just throw it out there.

My family is very liberal and moved from Maryland to Florida for employment reasons in 1999 when I was 7. In both 2000 and 2004 there were allegations of vote tampering by Señor Jeb Bush that cost Gore and Kerry respectively their elections. This is the main reasons I started loving Trump before the first primary ballot was cast. Seeing him destroy the Bush dynasty gave me schadenfreude I've never felt in my life. Jeb mewled on stage when attacked by Trump and it was like watching a cat pounce on a mouse.

I remember, when my mom went out to vote, she got one of those stickers. The one I remember said "My Vote Counted", and she stuck that little fucker on her dashboard. Every day to and from school, until the Florida sun cooked it and it peeled off, I would look at it and think -- "Well no, it didn't". It sat there as a daily reminder that no, her vote didn't count and our democratic republic is fundamentally flawed. Those elections are one of the reasons why I never became patriotic despite growing up in a very religious military town that also happened to be the most conservative county in the entire state. I was ostracized by the religious growing up (they were brought up to believe that rejecting Christ meant you worshiped Satan) and I resented them for it.

Despite all that shit, 16 years later, I've reconciled my poor experiences with my country and the conservative Americans around me and voted for Trump. Florida went red this year, and I feel vindicated knowing my vote counted.

uguu ~

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
He's never really spoken about the topic

Well, he did post this, claiming that he and Clara were "long distance romantic partners" for two years. Null claims that he was the one who cut off the relationship while was working on Infinity Next for Brennan in the Philippines, because he couldn't allow his arguments with Clara to distract him:

NullAndStockingsTheOnlyPersonIveLoved.jpg

"She joined the Navy as a nuclear engineer"
, so Null, did you really think Clara Stockings was in your league?

Heterosexual male hypergamy y'all.

Compare this story, where Null himself breaks off contact with Clara because he wanted to focus on Infinity Next, to the one he later told on KF (which you quoted in your post), where Null claims it was Clara who drifted off and "just" stopped talking to him, because she was deployed and too busy with her nukes to bother with Null. Which of these two different versions of this story is even true?