• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms What happens when Kiwi Farms shuts down/what happens to Josh?

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
It's clear that Kiwi Farms is on a limited time schedule, with Josh becoming increasingly tired of running the site and politicians bringing up 230 constantly and giving DCM a heart attack each time.

This thread is a place to discuss what you think the future will be for Josh with the only major accomplishment in life he’s done ending.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Where does he go in life though? He’s stuck in some Eastern Euro hellscape, with no friends of family or girlfriend.
I guess he'll find a Slavic tradwife and everything will just magically work out for him.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Alright, time to effortpost!

What happens when Kiwi Farms shuts down?
Honestly I'm not even too worried. I think a lot of us are on Kiwi Farms mostly for the community more than anything, which is still a strong foundation of the site to this day (even though Josh will swear up and down that it isn't). So what happens when KF dies? There will probably be a splintering of the community for sure: some will come here maybe, some will go to lolcow.farm, or 4chan, or maybe even Reddit (depending on how much being able to call someone a nigger on the internet means to them). But the majority of us will probably still be around shitposting in some capacity. The community will still be around in one form or another I think. ❤️

What happens to Josh?
Hoo boy. I made my previous point overly hopepilled to balance things out. I don't see things ending well for Josh at all, to be honest. I'm sure he'll try the whole spiel of changing his name, trying to fabricate a past-decade work/life history that isn't just "sat in a cold basement guarding my Kiwi Farms server while waiting for my Borscht to heat up", and so on. And that might even work for a bit. But Josh has made some really creepy and persistent enemies over the years, and I doubt they're going to magically stop harassing him just because the farms went down. I'm positive ol' Sammy is going to dedicate the rest of his life to making sure Josh's sucks. And Josh has slighted enough people—even if just by being the owner of "that goddamn cyberbullying forum"—that he has no end of people that will fuck with him just for the fun of it. Staying in hiding probably becomes really difficult when someone who knows what you look like spotted you by chance in a corner store in whatever European shithole you're stuck in, then @'d Ethan Ralph on Twitter with a picture and he broadcast it, and now fucking everybody knows, especially Sammy/Melinda/et al.

Josh mentioned in his infamous Murtaugh post that he really wants a family and some facsimile of a normal life now that he's entering his thirties. That feeling is only going to get stronger as he enters his forties (and fifties, and sixties, and...) with nothing having changed in his life ever. And before long he'll really start to wonder what the fuck the point of it all is.
chris-slumber.svg

The Sauce Boss

Shit, motherfucker, NOT FUCKING fuck motherfucker-
Baby Onion
Alright, time to effortpost!

What happens when Kiwi Farms shuts down?
Honestly I'm not even too worried. I think a lot of us are on Kiwi Farms mostly for the community more than anything, which is still a strong foundation of the site to this day (even though Josh will swear up and down that it isn't). So what happens when KF dies? There will probably be a splintering of the community for sure: some will come here maybe, some will go to lolcow.farm, or 4chan, or maybe even Reddit (depending on how much being able to call someone a nigger on the internet means to them). But the majority of us will probably still be around shitposting in some capacity. The community will still be around in one form or another I think. ❤️

What happens to Josh?
Hoo boy. I made my previous point overly hopepilled to balance things out. I don't see things ending well for Josh at all, to be honest. I'm sure he'll try the whole spiel of changing his name, trying to fabricate a past-decade work/life history that isn't just "sat in a cold basement guarding my Kiwi Farms server while waiting for my Borscht to heat up", and so on. And that might even work for a bit. But Josh has made some really creepy and persistent enemies over the years, and I doubt they're going to magically stop harassing him just because the farms went down. I'm positive ol' Sammy is going to dedicate the rest of his life to making sure Josh's sucks. And Josh has slighted enough people—even if just by being the owner of "that goddamn cyberbullying forum"—that he has no end of people that will fuck with him just for the fun of it. Staying in hiding probably becomes really difficult when someone who knows what you look like spotted you by chance in a corner store in whatever European shithole you're stuck in, then @'d Ethan Ralph on Twitter with a picture and he broadcast it, and now fucking everybody knows, especially Sammy/Melinda/et al.

Josh mentioned in his infamous Murtaugh post that he really wants a family and some facsimile of a normal life now that he's entering his thirties. That feeling is only going to get stronger as he enters his forties (and fifties, and sixties, and...) with nothing having changed in his life ever. And before long he'll really start to wonder what the fuck the point of it all is.
chris-slumber.svg

The fact that Josh has been running KF for this long has completely precluded his chances at a normal life. Even if he shut down the Farms at this moment, there is no putting the genie back in the bottle. His face and his name are both irrevocably attached to KF, and will be for as long as there's internet and archives for the internet.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
In my early twenties- around the time of the genesis of Chris Chan- at the time I knew nothing of- I found myself mentally ill, bipolar, and homeless - having lost my shitty job of 2 years at the gas station - and not welcome back to the family home - I started the long process of the homeless saga - followed by the mental health program/halfway house saga followed by the r-tard Transitional Age Youth saga - it was my only ticket to ever get a place of my own again to masterbate and play vidya. This I imagine -is the norm for young adults who are fucked up or struggling with little resources - but not anywhere as out of touch with reality as Chris's case - someone who is fully functional - but with mood swings and slightly impaired judgement - but if you had a conversation with them you would probably never know it - that is most people. Chris is a special case. His severe mental illness circumvented any of the above unwanted consequences-combined with unique parents that worked him in as a third party adult financially independent/dependent fixture of the household- old and keeping him around as possibly useful in their old age. Believe me- I would have loved not being a homeless hep c exposed drunk in the city- punched out and beaten in an ally lying in a pool of my own blood left for dead -being exposed to the darkest sides of humanity -watching everything around me decay. I would have loved more than anything to have never left my room and to have continued my childhood - living in my families suburban home - but instead I went through hell -nearly killing myself in the process time and time again - taking further and further damage each day throughout the decade with every hardship along the way. I am very familiar with the system - the system in Chris's unique situation has escaped -happily playing Animal Crossing at the same time I was taking the candy bar and getting my asshole ripped apart raw. So my question is. Will the internet celebrity of Chris somehow circumvent him again from any of the above - I have hunch it will. Let's say things get real bad and Chris is faced to leave or go with some program - what will happen with what he cherishes most in life - 25 metric tons of lego shit. Will there be a storage wars saga? Will he successfully cling on to it all some how? Will 14bc stay or go. Or will Chris have to go through what I did - or perhaps circumvent some of the torture - go into a home - get zombied out on meds - lose the last part of his soul, what little that is left and simply just adapt to a mentally ill group home just staring at the wall and waiting to be fed? In the wake of Barbs death - will trolls and vandals decend upon 14bc like ring wraiths to scoop up the precious? Will it all go to hell - will Chris dissapear radial silent from the internet forever. Or will he somehow achieve success, fame and riches beyong his wildest dreams and troll us hard in the end. What dreams may come. In beautiful dreams.

Ether

Literal Simp
Baby Onion
It's a good question. I honestly don't know. I know he'll try to keep it up for as long as possible, though. If the farm goes down, that means no more supporters, so he has to do everything he can to keep it up.

Deleted member 184

Josh will most likely grow to be 500lbs morbidly obese with 70% body fat, and still live in Serbia in even more debt.