Plateletpheresis

psychoactive shitposter
Remarkable Onion
What even goes into an Oof Poof diaper? They're obviously not meant to be, you know, "used", but what's actually in there? Is it just full of something like foam, or do you inflate them with air? How is he making them?
Cashier: "Why are you buying a bunch of balloons and foam for?"
Josh: "No reason.."

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
OOF POOF IS GONE.

oofpoof.png

Seems the cause is that another furry called him out for being BitBlock.

furry.pngoof poof.png

This means that Josh's main source of money is gone. Expect to either see him get a lot more desperate on JT Shine, or chimp out.

ImpassionateLeek4

POLITZIA
Baby Onion
I remember watching a couple of this guy's videos during the late 2000's. To think, all this was going on behind the scenes. Repugnant, to say the least!

nogking

Registered
sorry for bumping this, but this is the only thing i could find on the internet about this dude. watched his videos for years and ive never seen such an odd person...recently saw a live stream he did where he said hes no longer friends with Dan and Nick, who im pretty sure were his best friends for years and in a lot of his videos, any idea what could have happened? i normally wouldnt care but how do you fuck up so bad to no longer be friends with two people like that. the reveal is at about 44 minutes in

Last edited: