Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Josh is going to be recreating a power rangers suit.
ranger1.pngranger2.png

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
The Christmas Tour is here.

This looks like the house of an insane 70 year old women that you would see on scum tv rather than a 30 year old male.

There’s no style , substance or atmosphere to it. Just a bunch of random shit pilled on top of eachother.

It’s people like this that make me hate christmas

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
I've watched through the house tour, and while most of it is just more insane than average christmas decorating, two things stood out to me.

One was the back of the wall behind his bed. He covered the entire fucking wall in wrapping paper. Who the fuck does this?
josh.jpgbedroom.jpg

The other thing I noticed was when Josh pointed out a ballerina figure and said "I'm actually in a ballet class myself".
See, Josh actually has a ballerina fetish, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone and sexually harassed some ballerinas.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
One was the back of the wall behind his bed. He covered the entire fucking wall in wrapping paper. Who the fuck does this?
I hope he didn't wrap anyone's gifts in wallpaper, because that'd be a real dick move. My grandparents did that one year because they were out of wrapping paper. It was a real bitch to unwrap those gifts.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
I hope he didn't wrap anyone's gifts in wallpaper, because that'd be a real dick move. My grandparents did that one year because they were out of wrapping paper. It was a real bitch to unwrap those gifts.
I don’t know how to use wrapping paper so this is not a problem for me.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Josh complains about a problem that does not exist.
processing.png

What literally every youtuber on the platform does is schedule their uploads. This just shows Josh has poor time management.

Also that Q&A is out.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Looks truly are deceiving.
I expect this guy to be making pre-teen girls drool over them and being a "social media Influencer", with his looks.
Not taking pictures of himself wearing a diaper and sucking a pacifier, while turning his house upside down with decorations.