Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
New JT Shine video.

In the first few minutes alone some new information is dropped.

Seems that he lives directly nextdoor to his family, based on what he does at the beginning.
Then Josh invites a guest over and they go to a mall where he bought some shoes he really likes some time ago.
Josh tells us the exact moment he started his shoe obsession at the mall.

It's also full of some pristine autism, like Josh roleplaying as a butler with his previously mentioned guest, when Josh goes on Omegle, when Josh lusts over the fortnite characters's asses... There's too many autism moments to list. This is some premiere Josh content that we've been needing.

EDIT:

I missed this community post.
jt 1.png

Josh yet again proves he doesn't know how to manage a channel or preupload a video. Classic Josh.

Last edited:

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Josh has always had a gay feud with GayGameXplain (something that derailed the kiwifarms thread along with him being a republican), and with their recent payment controversy he's decided he's gonna dredge up his dead feud so that he can talk out of his ass.
gamexplain.png

gamexplain2.png
gamexplain3.png

Josh had a disagreement with Andre due to him being a republican and Andre being a liberal. They're both retarded but Josh is slightly more retarded for digging up old "drama" Andre stopped talking about.

Last edited:

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
Josh has always had a gay feud with GayGameXplain (something that derailed the kiwifarms thread along with him being a republican), and with their recent payment controversy he's decided he's gonna dredge up his dead feud so that he can talk out of his ass.
View attachment 2054
View attachment 2123View attachment 2124

Josh had a disagreement with Andre due to him being a republican and Andre being a liberal. They're both retarded but Josh is slightly more retarded for digging up old "drama" Andre stopped talking about.
For all us missing the context of this little feud can you direct us to where we can read more or perhaps summarize the events leading to this?

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
For all us missing the context of this little feud can you direct us to where we can read more or perhaps summarize the events leading to this?
Yeah probably should've done that in the first place but it was late at night so I'll just do it now.

- GameXplain gets Nintendo Switch early, while Josh doesn't since he broke a review embargo or some shit.
- Josh gets mad at GameXplain and whines on twitter about them.
- Josh says GameXplain does very little work (true statement)
- This eventually leads to Josh whining about Andre's politics, and revealing that he cut all ties with GameXplain because of them, calling the entire staff "pathetic awful people" solely because of being liberals and him being big mad.
bitblock gamexplain.png
- Andre starts showing off some of Josh's old tweets in response to the conflict he initiated.
- The feud leads to some GameXplain member going on RetardEra and making a post about him. (archive)
- Josh gets further big mad and starts trying to "expose" Andre and GameXplain, attempting to make a video.
- Josh eventually gives up on the video.
- The drama dies down
- Years later Josh feels the need to drag up the old drama again in a video called "An Important Message About My Past & Recent Events"
- The drama dies again
- Andre/Gamexplain gets exposed for underpaying employees (supposedly)
- Current day.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Josh has decided that Andre Revenge Quest™ wasn't the best course of action PR wise and made an extremely moralfaggy statement on his BitBlock channel that boils down to "Look at me, I am superior to him and all of you because I am not cancelling him like he cancelled ME guys!!!!"
bitblock gamexplain.png

He also deleted the community post on his JT Shine channel about how he supposedly had all that dirt on Andre.
community tab.png

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
Another new JT Shine video. There's not too much of note, it's mostly just Josh looking through a summer decoration store webpage, as the title implies.

Last edited:

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
While posting about how he wants to collect wetsuits on his youtube channel...
wetsuit.png

He makes a complete fool of himself on his instagram.
corruption.png

He also did a livestream, I'll have to watch through that and see if anything funny happened.

Deleted member 158

While posting about how he wants to collect wetsuits on his youtube channel...
View attachment 2694

He makes a complete fool of himself on his instagram.
View attachment 2697View attachment 2696

He also did a livestream, I'll have to watch through that and see if anything funny happened.
He's an odd case. Usually if someone is as infatuated with video games and Nintendo as him, they're also Anti-Trump "Liberals". Might've just seen too many soyboy memes, but I think this is one of the funniest things about Josh.