The Twitter Feud Between Somalia and Somaliland

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
The President of Somalia publicly humiliates Russia while begging them for weapons and diplomatic help along with grain to feed their starving population

Somalia Retardation 1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somaliland hates Somalia and Ilhan Omar
Somalia Retardation 2.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More Trashing Ilhan Omar
Somalia Retardation 3.jpg

Swipe at Turkiye:

Claims that Somaliland has eliminated piracy and the salty replies to this tweet

Recognize Somaliland Now Now Now!

We need the United Kingdom to help recognize Somaliland's Memorandum of Understanding with Ethiopia:

Stop the Somalia First Policy:

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
You know, fuck this shit.

Why doesn't Ducessa Meloni get busy and retake Somalia? Then again, if terrunians step their foot on Somalia they'll turn it into an even more of a failed state than it already is...eh fuck it, we need to bring back the Venetian republic and have Somalia be a Venetian colony.

Venetians always brought progress where they went.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
When we went into Somalia to help with the famine, we started getting sucked into the interclan warfare and then decided to get the hell out of there. Italy isn't going to recolonize that place.

Puta Madre

๐•ฐ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‹๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–Œ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰
SpergCage Resident
When we went into Somalia to help with the famine, we started getting sucked into the interclan warfare and then decided to get the hell out of there. Italy isn't going to recolonize that place.
I mean, it's moreso that attacking Somilia wouldn't be a good look PR wise.
It's not like any European country has a military large enough to even consider doing such a thing. Only America possesses such an army. But why would they care to invade? Sure, there's some oil, but I doubt that it's enough of a reason to invade.