Eastern Europe & South Caucasus Where do you stand on the war between Russia and Ukraine?

Eastern Europe & South Caucasus

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Do you support one side over the other, or neither side? Why?

Just so everyone knows where I stand on this:

I support Ukraine's right to defend their country from an invader who wants to colonize them and steal their resources.
I support other countries' right to help Ukraine.
I support Ukraine's right to rebuild their country after the war any way they see fit for their own benefit.
I support Ukraine's right to prosper, exploiting their natural resources any way they see fit for their own benefit.

I do NOT support Zelensky calling for WW3 supposedly to save his country. He lost all credibility in my eyes when he did that.
I do NOT support Ukraine invading Russia back to teach them a lesson. This stops being a defensive war the moment they do that.
I do NOT support ambulance chasers like BlackRock cynically exploiting Ukraine's need for post-war rebuilding.
I do NOT support the Dems using Ukraine as a massive money-laundring operation by dumping crypto into a warzone.
I do NOT support Google and VISA building a Gosuslugi-style app to surveil Ukrainians and get them to spy/snitch on one another, fostering an atmosphere of distrust and fear that will extend beyond the war as this app bleeds into civilian life.
I do NOT support globalists using Ukraine as a convenient test ground for their command-and-control agenda.
I do NOT support ambulance chasers at the ECB offering their usual loan shark loans to Ukraine to indebt them to the EU, so these EU banksters can later do what they did to the entire EU periphery during the economic crisis of the 2010s: go in and steal all their resources and assets under austerity. The ECB has a very bad name ever since then, and they desperately want to be able to hold up Ukraine as an ECB success-story. But a scorpion is always a scorpion and Ukraine shouldn't get into the river with an ECB scorpion, for they only bring poison.

We need to kick the invaders, the demagogues, the ambulance chasers, the crypto-scammers and the EU banksters out of Ukraine and let them run their country themselves. Ukraine is rich, they don't need to relinquish their riches to anyone but those who want to do honest business with them.

onionfarts

Baby Onion
Do you support one side over the other, or neither side? Why?

Just so everyone knows where I stand on this:

I support Ukraine's right to defend their country from an invader who wants to colonize them and steal their resources.
I support other countries' right to help Ukraine.
I support Ukraine's right to rebuild their country after the war any way they see fit for their own benefit.
I support Ukraine's right to prosper, exploiting their natural resources any way they see fit for their own benefit.

I do NOT support Zelensky calling for WW3 supposedly to save his country. He lost all credibility in my eyes when he did that.
I do NOT support Ukraine invading Russia back to teach them a lesson. This stops being a defensive war the moment they do that.
I do NOT support ambulance chasers like BlackRock cynically exploiting Ukraine's need for post-war rebuilding.
I do NOT support the Dems using Ukraine as a massive money-laundring operation by dumping crypto into a warzone.
I do NOT support Google and VISA building a Gosuslugi-style app to surveil Ukrainians and get them to spy/snitch on one another, fostering an atmosphere of distrust and fear that will extend beyond the war as this app bleeds into civilian life.
I do NOT support globalists using Ukraine as a convenient test ground for their command-and-control agenda.
I do NOT support ambulance chasers at the ECB offering their usual loan shark loans to Ukraine to indebt them to the EU, so these EU banksters can later do what they did to the entire EU periphery during the economic crisis of the 2010s: go in and steal all their resources and assets under austerity. The ECB has a very bad name ever since then, and they desperately want to be able to hold up Ukraine as an ECB success-story. But a scorpion is always a scorpion and Ukraine shouldn't get into the river with an ECB scorpion, for they only bring poison.

We need to kick the invaders, the demagogues, the ambulance chasers, the crypto-scammers and the EU banksters out of Ukraine and let them run their country themselves. Ukraine is rich, they don't need to relinquish their riches to anyone but those who want to do honest business with them.
Tl;dr

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I support Ukraine due to the fact there’s a lot innocent people that just are being thrown into this. However, I don’t want World War III to happen and people profit for this war.
My experience is the opposite of yours. before this war I had no opinion of Ukrainian people, now I see that they are the literal Asshole of Europe. Ukrainian people are ugly, stupid, lazy and entitled, a shockingly high proportion of them are riddled with AIDS and every experience I have had with these retards has been completely negative. Russians are basically the same but at least some of them have jobs. If I meet a Ukrainian that isn't pig ignorant I will be sure to let you guys know.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
Why doesn't your sympathy extend to Russian citizens that are being penalized?
I’m not sure what you mean. Not all of Russia wants to invade Ukraine. The Russian citizens were given a certain narrative to justify going into Ukraine most believe it and not question. but there are those that questioned and spoke out against it they were how would I put it canceled or silenced. those people have my sympathies. there are also people who probably want no part of the war, and then because of their Russian citizens . they can’t trade or do business outside of Russia. there’s also Russian soldiers who realize that invading you know the countryside where are most people were still living and not well they couldn’t get out. I believe in a way they turned against the government or at least they realize their government is doing something wrong.
As gays of LA poster person has said Ukraine is not completely innocent. I never thought they were completely innocent in all of this to.
I really wish I could pay closer attention but I’ve got a life that I wanna make sure to focus on more. i’m not big on politics. As I said before, I don’t want for the world war three to happen because I know there’s going to be some people in power that would want that to happen for greed.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Dylan Burns lists the reasons people give for not supporting Ukraine:

1) Isolationism: I wanna take care of my own/The war is too war away for me to care.
2) Many on the far-right view Putin as the last Based Superchad holding up Christianity against the Globohomo Agenda.
3) The far-left doesn't want to enrich the Military Industrial Complex. ("The enemy of my enemy is my friend")

For me personally, it's purely about the individual right to self-defense which extends to a nation having a right to defend itself (not a right to demand WW3 though, that's utterly preposterous and makes Zelensky look like an idiot instead of a statesman). On a more secondary/geopolitical level, I worry about Putin becoming an example for other dictators to emulate. The Western media are trying to paint a picture of Putin as the ultimate super-villain, when the fact is that are many other dictators around the world besides Putin who would like to go into a neighboring country and steal some bountiful piece of land (this routinely happens with dictators in Africa and no one cares). I worry that if Putin were to win in Ukraine, it would send a message to other invaders that they can go ahead and take whatever they can get. Hell, they might even reach out to Russia for help, if Russia is perceived as having been victorious in Ukraine. It's the domino effect that I'm worried about. Again, if Russians want to be a Christian dictatorship opposing the Globohomo agenda in their own country, they have a right to do so, even if I disagree with how they run their country. They don't have a right to steal land is what it comes down to.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Dylan Burns lists the reasons people give for not supporting Ukraine:

1) Isolationism: I wanna take care of my own/The war is too war away for me to care.
2) Many on the far-right view Putin as the last Based Superchad holding up Christianity against the Globohomo Agenda.
3) The far-left doesn't want to enrich the Military Industrial Complex. ("The enemy of my enemy is my friend")

For me personally, it's purely about the individual right to self-defense which extends to a nation having a right to defend itself (not a right to demand WW3 though, that's utterly preposterous and makes Zelensky look like an idiot instead of a statesman). On a more secondary/geopolitical level, I worry about Putin becoming an example for other dictators to emulate. The Western media are trying to paint a picture of Putin as the ultimate super-villain, when the fact is that are many other dictators around the world besides Putin who would like to go into a neighboring country and steal some bountiful piece of land (this routinely happens with dictators in Africa and no one cares). I worry that if Putin were to win in Ukraine, it would send a message to other invaders that they can go ahead and take whatever they can get. Hell, they might even reach out to Russia for help, if Russia is perceived as having been victorious in Ukraine. It's the domino effect that I'm worried about. Again, if Russians want to be a Christian dictatorship opposing the Globohomo agenda in their own country, they have a right to do so, even if I disagree with how they run their country. They don't have a right to steal land is what it comes down to.
You keep talking about it like these are two completely different countries, these are not different countries in the sense that The US and China are different countries. It's more like the relationship between the nations in the British Isles. These are two countries that basically share a language, share a history and were once one state. You fags watch too much anime. Russia has decided that it now wants more of Ukraine, let them have it if they can afford it, more power to them. I just don't want any more workshy Ukranian primates showing up to my town, cap in hand, shrieking in Russian. And who knows, maybe the Jews will discover oil in the leftover Rump State, then everyone is happy... until it all kicks off again.

TLDR - Lets not bend ourselves over a barrel for a gang of lazy Slavs.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
You keep talking about it like these are two completely different countries, these are not different countries in the sense that The US and China are different countries. It's more like the relationship between the nations in the British Isles. These are two countries that basically share a language, share a history and were once one state. You fags watch too much anime. Russia has decided that it now wants more of Ukraine, let them have it if they can afford it, more power to them. I just don't want any more workshy Ukranian primates showing up to my town, cap in hand, shrieking in Russian. And who knows, maybe the Jews will discover oil in the leftover Rump State, then everyone is happy... until it all kicks off again.

TLDR - Lets not bend ourselves over a barrel for a gang of lazy Slavs.
Based on what you said, it’s not just Ukraine.
https://homework.study.com/explanat...day countries with,the United States (Alaska).
Here’s a list of countries, Poland, Finland, Lithuanian, there’s like five countries that end with Stan in their name. Anyways, those countries were part of Russia at some point president Vladimir has stated that Ukraine was part of Russia so if that’s true, then the other countries I just named were part of Russia he wants to take his territories back.
Do you believe Russia should take back all of its previous territories

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Based on what you said, it’s not just Ukraine.
https://homework.study.com/explanation/what-countries-made-up-the-russian-empire.html#:~:text=The modern-day countries with,the United States (Alaska).
Here’s a list of countries, Poland, Finland, Lithuanian, there’s like five countries that end with Stan in their name. Anyways, those countries were part of Russia at some point president Vladimir has stated that Ukraine was part of Russia so if that’s true, then the other countries I just named were part of Russia he wants to take his territories back.
Do you believe Russia should take back all of its previous territories
Yeah, but those countries do not share a language or a culture with Russia, Ukraine was part of Russia, Kiev was the capital of Russia at one point. This is more of a misunderstanding between a husband and a wife than a war.
And why do you care? Because the television told you to? Americans don't usually pay so much attention to changing boarders in Shithole Countries.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Ukraine started the conflict in Donbass since 2014, simple as.
Well yes, and the ugly, slack jawed migrants currently being excreted by the AssHole of Europe were totally fine when their central Jew Government was allowing Nazis to "control" the Donbass, but when Russia retaliated, we get Slavic Pikachu face and the hand out for gibs.