Kiwifarms Gossip The Null Simp thread.

General gossip about kiwifarms

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
r/WSB was banned
No it wasn't. Ever. It was private'd for like a second while they brought in some more mods to help deal with the fact that their membership went from 2 million to 6 million overnight, but it's been open to members the entire time, and it was active all of Friday. (And obviously it's open now, too.)
wsb.png

Now their Discords did get banned, but fuck Discord.

also, imagine the level of cognitive disonance requiered to use "sperg" and "normie" in the same post.
*dissonance
*required

Imagine the level of cognitive "disonance" "requiered" to ignore the red squiggles under the words as you typed them, and then hit 'Post Reply' anyway. At least try to spell like a normie, you sperg.

lol calm down.
No.
:tantrum:

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Imagine the level of cognitive "disonance" "requiered" to ignore the red squiggles under the words as you typed them, and then hit 'Post Reply' anyway. At least try to spell like a normie, you sperg.
He's still doing a better job than a lot of other ESLs, though.

Ronald Rump

Definitely not the Former President of the US
Hellovan Onion
I mostly see him on A&N and Happenings. I think he just wants a place to talk about news, and sees Josh keeping KF "a free speech bastion" like a bunch of other members do.
On the one hand, I can understand that.

On the other hand, I just think it's weird that a 65 year old or whatever retiree is on Kiwi Farms. But if that's how he wants to spend his time, more power to him.

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
On the other hand, I just think it's weird that a 65 year old or whatever retiree is on Kiwi Farms.
In a way I believe that half (if not more) of KF is a Boomer safe-haven. It would explain a lot of things like how they take Null's word when it comes to technology at heart without even questioning it or doing their own research first.

I also imagine the people that hang out at places like Amberlynn Reid are boomer women. I can't imagine any other demographic doing SO much gossiping over one heffer that uploads the same shit over and over again.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
JosephStalin is in fact retired and former military. I don’t know how he boomered his way onto discovering Kiwi Farms but a lot of his vibe is “how do you do fellow kids?” He’s not as awful as Gehenna or Syaoran Li so I don’t really mind him either way.
One time he sent me a PM telling me to calm down after I dared someone to put their money where their mouth is. Pretty sure I posted it in either the Spiderman thread or the Kiwijeff memorial thread.

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion