• Welcome, Notices, Content in the Spotlight

The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet. All Walks of life, regardless of race, religion, political orientation, sexual orientation, gender identity. if you rock with the Onions, you are one of us.

Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. Both Kiwis and Onions are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

🔎Under the Magnifying Glass - KennethErwinEngelhardt.net

Biafra: Lolcows, Terrorists, Israel, and Phone Cases on Shopify: The rabbit hole that Nigeria would rather forget.

There are some things that have long needed our attention. The video at the bottom stickes out to the right and throws it off-center. Also, there are issues with our logo being two small when accessing the forum on your mobile device.

Kiwifarms Gossip The Null Simp thread.

General gossip about kiwifarms

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
So after I finished watching this grocery haul, I've got some thoughts about Amberlynn and the state of the country.

Her condition really is a manifestation of the failures of our Department of Education. Corporate lobbyists and incompetent people have crippled and completely warped the function of it, and now our children have become dumber, and consequently shove tons of horrible, disgusting foods down their throats. The FDA's approval of such garbage is a tragedy, and the administration is a travesty. As much fun as it is to laugh at the fat woman, I think we all need to take a step back and ask the question "Why"? Why does she exist? Why is she so fat? Why does this country permit people to destroy themselves on video in such horrid ways, yet shut down someone smoking a simple joint? With Amberlynns parallels to the United States in mind, I think watching her would be perfectly representative of politics. So long as she remains fat, the government shall remain in a corrupted state. Two bloated objects linked in binary orbit.
I've got a few more thoughts on this, but for now I think this shall suffice. I'd like to see what you think about this and how exactly it could be fixed, as well as what the future holds for amberlynn. I personally think the fat isn't ever going away, and she'll probably get a heart attack in the future. A sad ending, definitely, but realistic. With what I said earlier about her and the government being linked, and now her death...
So she's like America's Dorian Grey painting?

Dirt Grub

Registered
I'm convinced that nobody reads them and people just assume that they must be sound posts so they give them stickers. Half of these blog posts are full of schizophrenic ramblings about the poster's entire life and how they came to the conclusion that being 600 pounds isn't healthy and how fucking children is bad amongst armchair psychology.
Sometimes I just rate posts autistic based on their length.

Plateletpheresis

psychoactive shitposter
Remarkable Onion
n1.png
n2.png

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
That last guy must have problems if getting a forum back is a "relief"..
Probably because him and the rest of those simps in the comments rely on KF to take out there anger and autism on. Most of the users are weird loser with a need to feel important or belong somewhere. Its why most of them are either degenerate furries or troons. KF is like there own personal resetera. Its sad from one perspective and gay from another.

Deleted member 291

I'm convinced that nobody reads them and people just assume that they must be sound posts so they give them stickers. Half of these blog posts are full of schizophrenic ramblings about the poster's entire life and how they came to the conclusion that being 600 pounds isn't healthy and how fucking children is bad amongst armchair psychology.
I read them I like reading long 4 paragraph posts about why society is doomed or some shit because of something biden or some lolcow did. Or just armchair psychological analysis of people no matter how wrong it is. But im probably in the minority on that.

Azusa

Remarkable Onion
Got a fresh one from the Gamestonks thread.
nullsimp.png

Yeah, Kiwi Farms was the only place discussing the Gamestop stuff, and not:
- all of the speds on /biz/
- all of the speds/shills on /pol/
- all of the speds on the WallStreetBets subredddit
- all of the speds on other places of Reddit (presumably, but fuck Reddit)
- all of the brainlets on Twitter
- all of the attention whores on Youtube
- all of the attention whores in the media everywhere
- all of the normies in my office, for fuck's sake.

Unless by 'free' he meant the copious Jew-sperging, which I wouldn't have really missed to be honest.

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
Got a fresh one from the Gamestonks thread.
View attachment 3020

Yeah, Kiwi Farms was the only place discussing the Gamestop stuff, and not:
- all of the speds on /biz/
- all of the speds/shills on /pol/
- all of the speds on the WallStreetBets subredddit
- all of the speds on other places of Reddit (presumably, but fuck Reddit)
- all of the brainlets on Twitter
- all of the attention whores on Youtube
- all of the attention whores in the media everywhere
- all of the normies in my office, for fuck's sake.

Unless by 'free' he meant the copious Jew-sperging, which I wouldn't have really missed to be honest.
lol calm down.
r/WSB was banned
also, imagine the level of cognitive disonance requiered to use "sperg" and "normie" in the same post.