Kiwifarms Gossip The Null Simp thread.

General gossip about kiwifarms

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
Imagine worshipping josh
What that guy would be fine normally, but every single time Null has posted stuff in threads, or made his own threads, it's just been him raging about how much he hates his life, the current state of KF and the world, and sometimes banning a user who slights him in some way. There's no reason to be thanking him when he openly hates his users.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
PULL + about 80lbs = BP.
Can confirm. Read the post histories of BP regulars and many of them will say something to the effect of them being fat but not Amberlynn Reid fat so therefore it’s okay. Reminds me of the fatties who think that as long as their boobs stick out further than their gut, it’s okay. Also if you make fun of fat chicks in general in BP, the fatties will negrate you. No wonder Jewsh considers BP to be his favorite section of the board.

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
troon out saga when
Pretty sure hes already trooned out years ago and just doesn’t say anything or show anything. He literally has not turned on his webcam in like 4+ years for people to verify josh still looks like josh but his obsession with the tranny subsection of the forums and the woman hate subsection of the forums suggests he may possibly be actually dilating as we speak.

I mean, how often do you hear josh state that his site is mainly comprised of troons and furries and how he believes those are the BEST community people versus people from the “Internet Famous” or “DSP” subsection?

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
Pretty sure hes already trooned out years ago and just doesn’t say anything or show anything. He literally has not turned on his webcam in like 4+ years for people to verify josh still looks like josh but his obsession with the tranny subsection of the forums and the woman hate subsection of the forums suggests he may possibly be actually dilating as we speak.

I mean, how often do you hear josh state that his site is mainly comprised of troons and furries and how he believes those are the BEST community people versus people from the “Internet Famous” or “DSP” subsection?
Maybe he just likes morbidly obese delusional autists because he sees himself in them? I don't blame him for hating the IF or DSP subforums though, nobody there is having fun. They're all fucking a-logs. Especially the DSP subforum, they ruin the entire thing. They spend the entire day watching his fucking stream and foaming at the mouth whenever someone sends him a khantribution.

Niggo Mortensen

Baby Onion
Maybe he just likes morbidly obese delusional autists because he sees himself in them? I don't blame him for hating the IF or DSP subforums though, nobody there is having fun. They're all fucking a-logs. Especially the DSP subforum, they ruin the entire thing. They spend the entire day watching his fucking stream and foaming at the mouth whenever someone sends him a khantribution.
That’s pretty much a flaw with KF in general: when they get self righteous and moralistic about dumb shit lolcows get into. If a deathfat eats another cake and lies about losing weight, there’s someone on KF writing a 5,000 word essay about it. That behavior gets encouraged because these essayists get showered in positive ratings.

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
there’s someone on KF writing a 5,000 word essay about it. That behavior gets encouraged because these essayists get showered in positive ratings.
I'm convinced that nobody reads them and people just assume that they must be sound posts so they give them stickers. Half of these blog posts are full of schizophrenic ramblings about the poster's entire life and how they came to the conclusion that being 600 pounds isn't healthy and how fucking children is bad amongst armchair psychology.

constant exposure

it's always harvest time at the onion farms
Remarkable Onion
I remember about a year ago Null pulled up some graph on his stream that """"proved"""" SSRIs don't work (his rationalization for why he isn't on them even though he obviously should be). Afterwards, the MATI thread on kf was full of cocksuckers saying they stopped taking their meds because Josh told them to. How many suicides do you think he's responsible for?

Last edited:

cjöcker

Remarkable Onion
I remember about a year ago Null pulled up some graph on his stream that """"proved"""" SSRIs don't work (his rationalization for why he isn't on them even though he obviously should be). Afterwards, the MATI thread on kf was full of cocksuckers saying they stopped taking their meds because Josh told the to. How many suicides do you think he's responsible for?
Was this the Mumkey stream?

FRANK'D

Baby Onion
I remember about a year ago Null pulled up some graph on his stream that """"proved"""" SSRIs don't work (his rationalization for why he isn't on them even though he obviously should be). Afterwards, the MATI thread on kf was full of cocksuckers saying they stopped taking their meds because Josh told the to. How many suicides do you think he's responsible for?
Dont work for him or not in general?

Noghoul

An Onion Among Onions
1610389544049.png

Battle of Brainiac

Janny disrespecter
Hellovan Onion
That’s pretty much a flaw with KF in general: when they get self righteous and moralistic about dumb shit lolcows get into. If a deathfat eats another cake and lies about losing weight, there’s someone on KF writing a 5,000 word essay about it. That behavior gets encouraged because these essayists get showered in positive ratings.
Its the reddit curse. If KF never had fucking gay emoji’s it probably wouldve helped autists calm the fuck down but those fucking upboats is a whole other level of dopamine

Deleted member 158

So after I finished watching this grocery haul, I've got some thoughts about Amberlynn and the state of the country.

Her condition really is a manifestation of the failures of our Department of Education. Corporate lobbyists and incompetent people have crippled and completely warped the function of it, and now our children have become dumber, and consequently shove tons of horrible, disgusting foods down their throats. The FDA's approval of such garbage is a tragedy, and the administration is a travesty. As much fun as it is to laugh at the fat woman, I think we all need to take a step back and ask the question "Why"? Why does she exist? Why is she so fat? Why does this country permit people to destroy themselves on video in such horrid ways, yet shut down someone smoking a simple joint? With Amberlynns parallels to the United States in mind, I think watching her would be perfectly representative of politics. So long as she remains fat, the government shall remain in a corrupted state. Two bloated objects linked in binary orbit.
I've got a few more thoughts on this, but for now I think this shall suffice. I'd like to see what you think about this and how exactly it could be fixed, as well as what the future holds for amberlynn. I personally think the fat isn't ever going away, and she'll probably get a heart attack in the future. A sad ending, definitely, but realistic. With what I said earlier about her and the government being linked, and now her death...