The end of kiwifarms

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
>lel u r just butthurt at null
but who likes joshy anyway? it's observable truth that joshy participates in drama himself, actively ostracises users that break the hugbox, and is also a massive SJW himself as well.
I dont know about sjw but he definitely comes of as having bpd or some shit. I do miss when his Mad at the Internet streams where actually about covering lolcows instead of a gay ass podcast.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He fails to mention of course the real reason KF is offline (joshys iffy business practices). But then he wouldn't get to make his "I'm such a mensch, I'm so for free speech, shame my thread (which the tard would post on, yeah, he's one of those cows) is gone..." video.

And that's why he's a cow.

u06

Registered
He fails to mention of course the real reason KF is offline (joshys iffy business practices). But then he wouldn't get to make his "I'm such a mensch, I'm so for free speech, shame my thread (which the tard would post on, yeah, he's one of those cows) is gone..." video.

Josh is an attentionwhore and a horrible sysadmin. He doesn't have a clue what's going on and just throws in random alt-tech "solutions" that in reality kick him off after 24 hours. He's a NEET that sits on his ass all day. This site is his everything. He had literally a decade and a third of his life to find contingencies for something insanely predictable, yet he failed so bad.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Josh is an attentionwhore and a horrible sysadmin. He doesn't have a clue what's going on and just throws in random alt-tech "solutions" that in reality kick him off after 24 hours. He's a NEET that sits on his ass all day. This site is his everything. He had literally a decade and a third of his life to find contingencies for something insanely predictable, yet he failed so bad.
And this is why he is the milkiest of cows. This will be the rest of his life. Mainly because there are still dunces out there, who believe that posting on KF is some kind of stunning and brave demonstration of "muh free speech". And blow smoke up joshys arse. So he'll never listen to the many people who tell him "that's not a good idea".

FateTestarossa

Baby Onion
So guys, how likely is that the solution Null has been hyping to save kiwifarms will actually work?

He said he coul reactivate the .net domain any time he wanted but he is just waiting for something.

What that is, he didn't say.

Or is this really the end?

So guys, how likely is that the solution Null has been hyping to save kiwifarms will actually work?

He said he coul reactivate the .net domain any time he wanted but he is just waiting for something.

What that is, he didn't say.

Or is this really the end?
I think he transferred the domain to epik so he technically could. Chances are though it will get a metric shitton of DDosing that no DDos mitigation he has access to can absorb.

vaporextreme

Registered

The people who ran sites like the silk road and alphabay, sites that sold illegal drugs and held huge markets with thousands of users and sellers, were liberterians that justified contributing to the American Opioid Crisis with canned slogans about free speech and fighting big government. Their group seems to be doing this type of thing a lot

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
He certainly has more milk to come. Again, he is a cow that would post on his own thread.

What's his twitter? I actually sometime watch bits of SFO, it's kinda like Youtube ovaltine. He's got a catchy jingle going on in the back. He softly (in his ever-so-sincere voice) burbles stuff. He's like a bunter moose-fucker version of Styx to me.

C.S.O. esq

Ladmin
Screenshot_20220915-065359~2.png