The end of kiwifarms

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 17709
Well done, highlight the fact everyone needs to archive the site as much as possible, oh and Streisand effect that shit!

You will always be known as a fake farting, groomer who wants children to damage their body and die an early painful death. You know that yourself.

"The Only Mark You Cannot Beat... Is The Mark Inside"

WS Burroughs
Doesn't Taylor Lorenz' uncle own the Way Back Machine? I'm pretty sure I read this somewhere online.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Remarkable Onion
found this in the jdanks server , according to local clout chaser and #pickme elaine gertler miller josh has sold kf for 50k ...
View attachment 17876
yep who would buy it? KF is essentially dead at this point, trannies won't stop unless joshy recognizes transgender and prohibited doxxing. Some trannies with too much money in hand might buy KF for real tho but even that is unlikely.

Gamercat

from lolcow.orgasm
Hellovan Onion
found this in the jdanks server , according to local clout chaser and #pickme elaine gertler miller josh has sold kf for 50k ...
View attachment 17876
Justgettingstarted.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
erin.png
This could read as: I know what I'm talking about because I'm another troll cunt on the net. Name these bad actors. Tell us how they are trying to "stir up the community" ("there's strangers in the barrio..."*)

The victory for kerfuffels was stopping "normies" from finding out what a hypocritical, grifting piece of shit he is. And he's a danger to children. Small victory and will be short lived.

These people are Sambos. You know what I mean.

*Name the film.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion
View attachment 17926
This could read as: I know what I'm talking about because I'm another troll cunt on the net. Name these bad actors. Tell us how they are trying to "stir up the community" ("there's strangers in the barrio..."*)

The victory for kerfuffels was stopping "normies" from finding out what a hypocritical, grifting piece of shit he is. And he's a danger to children. Small victory and will be short lived.

These people are Sambos. You know what I mean.

*Name the film.
Another clown who should had stayed a man cause he looks like a pedo wearing drug makeup

Empresa

Ladmin
ralph came back on the air , he had a lot to say about kf

end of call with bibble

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Stormer is up.

Back up as well. What was the other one?

Funny how Mutocuck.us hasn't suffered. Not really. Nobody really knows about it. And quite rightly.