Suggestion Box

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Will you be moving this thread to talk to staff or are you keeping it here
Threads in TTS are only viewable by staff (obviously) and by the user who made the thread. It's intended for more personal questions like "hey I was permanently banned from replying to this thread and I'd like to appeal"

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
Seriously? I've only seen Onion Farms mentioned in the KF thread, and none of it was in a positive light.
Okay, I double-checked and apparently I really stuck my foot in my mouth. Apparently in their eyes we are a bunch of scrotes and rejects who are too autistic for the KF. Our favorite ban evader and serial socker is also over there being a complete lolcow. For what it's worth, I think what we have here is pretty damn impressive in the short amount of time since the KF exodus at the beginning of December.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
For what it's worth, I think what we have here is pretty damn impressive in the short amount of time since the KF exodus at the beginning of December.
I completely agree, and we're still bringing in new people. The registration rate isn't anywhere near what it was in early December, but I'd rather get a slow trickle of quality posters than a flood of terrible ones. What we really need right now is content that isn't already available on Kiwi Farms. @Vex's threads are providing that, but we need more. @cjöcker was going to work on a YandereDev thread, but I haven't heard anything about it in a while. @Yandere has been churning out some quality OPs, and those threads could really use some engagement. @Lunar made a really good thread about TheBitBlock, but a lot of the early discussion seems to have died down. He's also doing an OP on John Enter which looks very promising.

If there's a lolcow you want to make a thread for on Onion Farms, please go for it. Your OP doesn't have to meet the same standards that KF requires, just tell us why the person is funny/interesting, give us some background information, and you're good to go. We really can't afford to be picky about OPs right now, so contribute what you can.

Josh's Favourite Diaper

I hate demonrats
Remarkable Onion
@Lunar made a really good thread about TheBitBlock, but a lot of the early discussion seems to have died down.
It's a shame since BitBlock seems to be ramping up his output now, with the continued videos on his "new" channel as well as the upcoming website for Oof Poof Diapers. The OP is here if anyone is interested.

He's also doing an OP on John Enter which looks very promising.
Enter has so much shit to sift through and I think this is why there have been no decent OP attempts for him on KF. (and why my OP is slower to update) If anyone has anything about Enter that's not in the Proving Grounds OP I would love to know where I can find it.

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
I completely agree, and we're still bringing in new people. The registration rate isn't anywhere near what it was in early December, but I'd rather get a slow trickle of quality posters than a flood of terrible ones. What we really need right now is content that isn't already available on Kiwi Farms. @Vex's threads are providing that, but we need more. @cjöcker was going to work on a YandereDev thread, but I haven't heard anything about it in a while. @Yandere has been churning out some quality OPs, and those threads could really use some engagement. @Lunar made a really good thread about TheBitBlock, but a lot of the early discussion seems to have died down. He's also doing an OP on John Enter which looks very promising.

If there's a lolcow you want to make a thread for on Onion Farms, please go for it. Your OP doesn't have to meet the same standards that KF requires, just tell us why the person is funny/interesting, give us some background information, and you're good to go. We really can't afford to be picky about OPs right now, so contribute what you can.
I do plan to do more! ? (I may slow down though, but I do have two in my lineup)

And to add onto what he said in the last bit of the above quote: don't be afraid to ask for assistance if someone offers, and if you need help finding anything I've made a resource list Here if you're wanting to contribute!

The OP's I've made are above and beyond the baseline, so please don't use me for an example.

And please remember @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt has the "historical" prefix. So if there's someone who's fallen out of relevancy, dissapeared or died they are thread worthy!

That's my off-topic bit, now back to the regular topic of Josh's breakdown's. ?

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
It's a shame since BitBlock seems to be ramping up his output now, with the continued videos on his "new" channel as well as the upcoming website for Oof Poof Diapers. The OP is here if anyone is interested.

Enter has so much shit to sift through and I think this is why there have been no decent OP attempts for him on KF. (and why my OP is slower to update) If anyone has anything about Enter that's not in the Proving Grounds OP I would love to know where I can find it.

I'm so glad this got mentioned. I was wondering where the hell the image in the background came from

ehhb4ehx4aa1mz-jpg.234

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker

Here is whai I will do. Some of the stuff under individuals I will nove to the Proving Grounds. There is potential with some of these individuals that have been overlooked. When I get home tonight. I will get some starter threads going and links . I have a huge list of resources that I posted that will help with the more indepth coverage.

Life is ruff

Hellovan Onion
So when do we get to start acting like complete faggots and cry about newfags? (says the resident OF newfag)
Considering how much you complained about new users on KF, that’s surprising to hear to from you.
Personally, I think new users should have something in place for them to get caught up on stuff. Maybe like a list of terms, events in the sites history, stuff like that so they’re not hanging in the wind. Especially since saying “lurk moar” clearly isn’t working on the Farms.

Boingotango

Hellovan Onion
Considering how much you complained about new users on KF, that’s surprising to hear to from you.
Personally, I think new users should have something in place for them to get caught up on stuff. Maybe like a list of terms, events in the sites history, stuff like that so they’re not hanging in the wind. Especially since saying “lurk moar” clearly isn’t working on the Farms.

Alternatively, just have a site that isn't full of users who embody this image

over aggressive neckbeard faggots.jpg