Suggestion Box

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
Post small suggestion not worth making a whole thread about but make sure:
  • No on has suggested what you have
  • Its something that can be reasonably expected to be implemented in short time frame
  • Be Accurate and precise in what you want
  • Keep other users experience in mind

Now I will start it off with my suggestion. Jannies tongue my anus!

Last edited:

Saltimbanco

unhinged lunatic
Hellovan Onion
I assume the site logo is currently being reworked and boy it sure needs it. This is something I would outsource. I know of a few people here who might take up the task if asked politely.

I appreciate that the site has already had a few design changes to make it easier on the eyes. I would consult with someone who has a bit of graphic design experience about this. I see nothing wrong in imitating places with that have a visually pleasing palette or design as long as it doesn't turn into plagiarism.

Coomhauer

Registered
I assume the site logo is currently being reworked and boy it sure needs it. This is something I would outsource. I know of a few people here who might take up the task if asked politely.

I appreciate that the site has already had a few design changes to make it easier on the eyes. I would consult with someone who has a bit of graphic design experience about this. I see nothing wrong in imitating places with that have a visually pleasing palette or design as long as it doesn't turn into plagiarism.

Agreed. The theme colors definitely need some uniformity and I'd personally opt for a look that's less bright all in all.

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
A place specifically for shitposts or general discussion would be nice. Don't know how long it takes to make a separate forum so it might take a while for my autistic wish to be fulfilled.

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
Remarkable Onion
A few more subforums for cows and certain groups like furfags, troons, and fatties would be appreciated given the huge amount of cows that belong in those communities