TransGarlic Should Transwomen Have the Right to Participate in College Sports? Yes 100%

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion
Not wanting mediocre dickless men in dresses to ruin women's sports is a decent virtue to signal. But it's understandable that you don't care about morality since you're a dick sucking, dog fucking kikeboy.
No one gave a shit about women sports. Then some dickless men in dresses took over women sports.

Now all the sudden people give a shit about women sports? Yes, that's virtue signalling regardless of whether or not it is right to let gross trannies take over women sports. People are pretending to give a shit about women sports because trannies have taken it over, and for that reason only.

Long after the tranny fad passed, and women sports are 100% played by XX chromosome people once more, no one will give a shit about women sports.

Johnny Sitar

Registered
•delusional dogfucker snip•
No one cared because it was just women doing their own thing. The second transvestites started forcing others to play along with their mental illness and acting as a widespread threat to women, yeah, men started to care. It's hardwired into normal male brains to protect women. If mutilated drag queens stayed in their little GRIDS clubs and didn't ask normal people to play pretend with them, people still wouldn't care.

Firegirl26

Hellovan Onion
No one gave a shit about women sports. Then some dickless men in dresses took over women sports.

Now all the sudden people give a shit about women sports? Yes, that's virtue signalling regardless of whether or not it is right to let gross trannies take over women sports. People are pretending to give a shit about women sports because trannies have taken it over, and for that reason only.

Long after the tranny fad passed, and women sports are 100% played by XX chromosome people once more, no one will give a shit about women sports.
It’s sad. I have to agree unless there’s a sport like when I was in high school I did swimming. I’m into it. I probably watch the men versus the woman .

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't really have to give a shit about women's sports to want total tranny death because I don't even give a shit about men's sports. I just want total tranny death because fuck trannies. And I don't care about morale fagging or what anyone thinks because sports are gay and so are trannies. I want population reduction so getting rid of trannies and professional athletes with a Thanos snap would be two birds with one stone. I don't care about nigger playing with balls or trannies that lost theirs. Professional athletes are just low iq retards who get paid too much to play kids games. They should get a real job that contributes to society. Not demand more for a recess game.

Reason: Men probably watch men's sports to compare themselves to other men and muh tribal team shit while women probably watch it to look at the men they like.

Gargamel

an intergalactic Henry Ford hater and a furnigger
Baby Onion