• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th. Downloading Complete

TransGarlic Should Transwomen Have the Right to Participate in College Sports? Yes 100%

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Should they? Probably not tbh. Several reasons reasons.
#1 Numbers. There aren't enough of them to create a functional league of their own
#2 Scholarships. It's untenable for male athletes in high school cutting their penises off after getting a scholarship for sports it's weird and it doesn't seem like it would work out well.
#3 Enabling them to that level is ridiculous.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
It might be possible on a regional level
There are policies that would need to be crafted.
Creating a non-binary division would generate revenue from additional ticket sales.
By giving these people a realistic alternative, it would go a long way in solving the controversy over female sports.

Deleted member 1141

Athletic eligibility is not about gender identification. It is about biology. There are a small number of edge cases where biogical sex is ambiguous, nowhere NEAR the number that trans activists like to quote however (kleinfelters syndrome, for example, is not ambiguous, people with kleinfelters are male, easily identified as male, and participate in male athletics all the time, despite having atypical XXY chromosomes.). Transwomen are unambiguously biologically male. They can play on men's teams. If that's not compatible with their gender opinions, that's not the responsibility of every female athlete in the vicinity to resolve. Look at how "Lia" Thomas abused his female teammates, and how few of them were even able to voice concerns about his behaviour in the changerooms.

I was involved in some of the more extreme female contact sports for many years. I value women's sport a great deal. Because some of my sports were combatives and I am unusually tall, I often trained with men. I am far, far more aware of the strength, speed and stamina differences between men and women than most people. That's not a boast. I welcome any and all women to go train in kickboxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu and then tell me about how sport should work. Compete in the men's division, even once. Usually the people speaking on this issue haven't done that. I have.

Transwomen who underwent male puberty and whose cells react to testosterone have no place in women's sport. Mixed team sports exist, but not in most contact sports and that's important. I have absolutely no patience left for this debate. Watching "Hannah Mouncey" injure women on the Aussie Rules pitch, after he'd had a career as an adult in male sport was a travesty.

I also no longer believe talented female athletes should train or play on men's teams. That has traditionally been permitted in some sports, but since the world has gone retarded on this issue, stronger lines need to be drawn.

Female athletes have to prove their eligibility too, which seems lost in this debate. If you are unusually strong or fast as a high level female athlete, you will be selected for drug testing far more often than most people imagine. It's not fun. It's the rules though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Athletic eligibility is not about gender identification. It is about biology. There are a small number of edge cases where biogical sex is ambiguous, nowhere NEAR the number that trans activists like to quote however (kleinfelters syndrome, for example, is not ambiguous, people with kleinfelters are male, easily identified as male, and participate in male athletics all the time, despite having atypical XXY chromosomes.). Transwomen are unambiguously biologically male. They can play on men's teams. If that's not compatible with their gender opinions, that's not the responsibility of every female athlete in the vicinity to resolve. Look at how "Lia" Thomas abused his female teammates, and how few of them were even able to voice concerns about his behaviour in the changerooms.

I was involved in some of the more extreme female contact sports for many years. I value women's sport a great deal. Because some of my sports were combatives and I am unusually tall, I often trained with men. I am far, far more aware of the strength, speed and stamina differences between men and women than most people. That's not a boast. I welcome any and all women to go train in kickboxing and Brazilian jiu jitsu and then tell me about how sport should work. Compete in the men's division, even once. Usually the people speaking on this issue haven't done that. I have.

Transwomen who underwent male puberty and whose cells react to testosterone have no place in women's sport. Mixed team sports exist, but not in most contact sports and that's important. I have absolutely no patience left for this debate. Watching "Hannah Mouncey" injure women on the Aussie Rules pitch, after he'd had a career as an adult in male sport was a travesty.

I also no longer believe talented female athletes should train or play on men's teams. That has traditionally been permitted in some sports, but since the world has gone retarded on this issue, stronger lines need to be drawn.

Female athletes have to prove their eligibility too, which seems lost in this debate. If you are unusually strong or fast as a high level female athlete, you will be selected for drug testing far more often than most people imagine. It's not fun. It's the rules though.
The reason there were so few voices with regards to Lia Thomas was because the college admistrators had a meeting with the woman' swimming team and basically told them in effect that whoever raised a stink would end up regretting it. Pure intimidation.

Deleted member 1141

The reason there were so few voices with regards to Lia Thomas was because the college admistrators had a meeting with the woman' swimming team and basically told them in effect that if any of them raised a stink they would end up regretting it.
They were threatened, the athletes were even confronted by administration when their parents said anything. It was sick.

One of the main roles of the referee in a rugby match is to ensure safe play. Controlled engagement in the scrums, competent front row, legal and controlled tackles. One of the risk controls in rugby is that very little padding and no hard shelled protection can be worn...the limiting factor in how hard a player can be hit is the amount of pain the shoulder doing the hitting can take. Wild mismatches in strength, bone density, size...that is unquestionably dangerous and limits the effectiveness of one of the most important controls. 3 years ago referees in England were told to ignore their primary obligation on the field to spare the feelings of men who decided to join women's teams.

The world rugby union underwent an impressively thorough study phase on this issue. The research methodology is quite good. Few people realize that women's rugby has always been a sport that embraces L/B culture. It is not homophobic. Most people recognize this if they give a thought to the stereotype they picture when they hear "women's rugby player".

"players" were not baffled. They were gagged, and the ones with conforming opinions, that biological males belonged on the top level competitive teams were sought out and interviewed. Consider the absurdity, of seeking out comments almost exclusively from the males who were cheating and the teams that benefit from having a male player to boost strength (particularly upper body), speed (particularly burst speed). It is cheating, and the cheaters were the ones approached for comment. Players with dissenting opinions were well aware what would happen if they commented...they'd be dropped from their teams and ostracized.

I still have a trans activist who follows me around IRL and contacts anyone they can find associated to me to tell them I am "a dangerous TERF" and claiming that I have "harmed members of the trans community." My public comments on this issue were primarily made in 2016 and 2017. The stunning and brave transwoman STILL has an alert on my name and engages in this practice. I don't mean contacts them on forums, I mean goes to work email or phone numbers, approaches them at events, anything. My opinions on the matter are no different than what I've laid out here. No one who knows me IRL is surprised by my position on this, but the activist refuses to define the harm, and people who don't know me well begin to wonder about my secret life "harming" transpeople.

Look at the hand wringing by the governing body. 3 years later, they conclude that yeah, people born male who undergo male puberty probably shouldn't play on women's teams BUT WE'RE SO SORRY AND PROMISE TO CHANGE IF YOU CAN JUST GET THE RIGHT STUDY.

People didn't wake up to this issue until it was far too late. Thankfully, this travesty happened on a massive world stage.
1668620869022.png

https://www.spectator.com.au/2021/08/laurel-hubbard-no-thank-you/
1668621036794.png

That moment is going to stand in history as the point this flaming freight train changed course.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Creating a non-binary division would generate revenue from additional ticket sales.
By giving these people a realistic alternative, it would go a long way in solving the controversy over female sports.
Nahhhhhhh I have the opposite opinion over the women's sports thing.
1668626846387.png

The majority of women vote democrat. The democrats are the party of "tolerance" who smear anyone as "transphobic" or "homophobic" for even suggesting that trannies shouldn't be allowed to play lady's sports.
Women are the ones voting for politicians who support gay rights, trans rights, etc; women made this bed for themselves and it's funnier to me that they should have to play football and wrestle and box against men. They're calling it a grave but it's quite literally the future they chose lmao.
"Bake the cake, bigot. Eat the bugs, Nazi. Live in the pod, homophobe."

Born too late to explore the earth
Born too early to explore the galaxy

Born just in time to watch 6'3 dudes with boobs dominate 5'3 women at sports they like.

1668627495193.png

You have no idea how many times I've been called a racist, or a sexist, or some other kind of bigot for saying things like
"hey maybe you shouldn't walk around harlem at 3am if you don't want to be raped"
Hell, I can't even hold the door for women anymore without at least 1/4 of them giving me the death stare and accusing me of misogyny and now they want people like me to protect them from trannies in their bathrooms? Because they're finally dealing with the consequences of their hubris? Nahhh lmao, they can sleep in their dirty tranny bed for a while until they realize how badly they fucked up over the last 2-3 decades. Fuck em.

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1668628094296.png

The face you make when you realize all the goodgoy points you earned on twitter by virtue signaling the gay cake weren't worth it
1668628119529.png

The face you make when you're going to sprint at women in the park after easily winning a gold medal.
1668628191946.png

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
badly they fucked up over the last 2-3 decades. Fuck em.

Oh, it's been a little longer than that.

A bit of a sperg: When I was a kid, round 10yo, I did the usual thing of playing football at break time. One day, some of the girls came up and started saying "Why don't you ever let us play football with you, you are sexist" Seriously, 10yo girls. The boys replied "You don't play football, you have never brought in a football and played it, you have never been interested enough to ask to play football with us".

This upset the girls (as reason and logic is oft to do), and they moaned, and it ended up with a brief girls vs boys. A drubbing ensued. The girls complained it was unfair.

Now, the following decade saw feminists wanting Men's clubs banned (because they weren't inclusive)*, wanting the physical requirements for police etc to be "changed" (ie lowered) to meet the stupid 50% quota they wanted. The rejection of biological reality has led to this.

You can't have men pretending to be women playing in actual women's sports, it's simply too dangerous in most cases (boxing for example). And be honest, these pseudo-women ONLY want to join sports where there is an advantage to being a man. Wonder why?

Secondly: It's only going to have the numbers if you enable the mentally ill. Does that really sound like a good idea?

tl/dr: You were warned, women. You didn't listen then, you're not listening now, I guess you never will... Starry starry night... (always end on a joke)

*Great idea there, ladies. Have you realized that has come to bite you on the arse, yet?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
View attachment 25078
The majority of women vote democrat. The democrats are the party of "tolerance" who smear anyone as "transphobic" or "homophobic" for even suggesting that trannies shouldn't be allowed to play lady's sports.
Women are the ones voting for politicians who support gay rights, trans rights, etc; women made this bed for themselves and it's funnier to me that they should have to play football and wrestle and box against men. They're calling it a grave but it's quite literally the future they chose lmao.

Born just in time to watch 6'3 dudes with boobs dominate 5'3 women at sports they like.

View attachment 25080

You have no idea how many times I've been called a racist, or a sexist, or some other kind of bigot for saying things like
"hey maybe you shouldn't walk around harlem at 3am if you don't want to be raped"
Hell, I can't even hold the door for women anymore without at least 1/4 of them giving me the death stare and accusing me of misogyny and now they want people like me to protect them from trannies in their bathrooms? Because they're finally dealing with the consequences of their hubris? Nahhh lmao, they can sleep in their dirty tranny bed for a while until they realize how badly they fucked up over the last 2-3 decades. Fuck em.
The all inclusive bathrooms are okay as long as each toilet is completely private (i.e. a little closet with the walls going from the floor to the ceiling - not just a stall, but a closet) fitted with a little sink and a regular door that completely locks (not a stall door).

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator

Oh, it's been a little longer than that.

A bit of a sperg: When I was a kid, round 10yo, I did the usual thing of playing football at break time. One day, some of the girls came up and started saying "Why don't you ever let us play football with you, you are sexist" Seriously, 10yo girls. The boys replied "You don't play football, you have never brought in a football and played it, you have never been interested enough to ask to play football with us".

This upset the girls (as reason and logic is oft to do), and they moaned, and it ended up with a brief girls vs boys. A drubbing ensued. The girls complained it was unfair.

Now, the following decade saw feminists wanting Men's clubs banned (because they weren't inclusive)*, wanting the physical requirements for police etc to be "changed" (ie lowered) to meet the stupid 50% quota they wanted. The rejection of biological reality has led to this.

You can't have men pretending to be women playing in actual women's sports, it's simply too dangerous in most cases (boxing for example). And be honest, these pseudo-women ONLY want to join sports where there is an advantage to being a man. Wonder why?

Secondly: It's only going to have the numbers if you enable the mentally ill. Does that really sound like a good idea?

tl/dr: You were warned, women. You didn't listen then, you're not listening now, I guess you never will... Starry starry night... (always end on a joke)

*Great idea there, ladies. Have you realized that has come to bite you on the arse, yet?
I am not sure how female police perform compared to males but the size discrepancy is partially offset by the martial arts training police officers use as well as carry weapons such as tasers when they deal with unruly suspects. I would say it is more of an issue with firefighters than police.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I would say it is more of an issue with firefighters than police.
While there is a problem with women "carry their share of the weight" in fire fighting, the more pressing concern is with women not being able to mentally deal with high stress moments. Women (and some men) seem not to understand how the biological differences manifest themselves physically and mentally. Men are overwhelming more rational in dangerous environments. Searching women (real ones) yeah, that's understandable. But they ain't going to be Jim Kellying anybody dude, be real. Vast majority of average to below average fitness is going mace even a black belt woman.

Tangent sperg: You do know that the reason Billie Jean beat Bobby Riggs is because HE THREW THE MATCH BECAUSE HE OWED MONEY TO THE MOB. He drubbed Margaret Court. Again, biologically men are different from women, boys from girls.

Just consider boxing, as previously mentioned. It would be a horror show if you let men box women. See what a team of 15yo boys can do to a pro female team? Now imagine that but with lots of women in comas after Warski length boxing matches.

tl/dr: The OP is not 100% correct.

Cowboy

Registered
i am strongly against that we see what a failure the WNBA is nobody would watch a trannie league also it wastes everyones time and efforts and encourages failed athletes to comepete against fellow athletes who cut their dicks off

GloryHole Stalker

Man of Questionable Taste
Baby Onion
View attachment 25078

View attachment 25080

For any sport above the high school level, hell yeah, let transgenders compete. I think it's fuckin hilarious. Women have been agressively invading mens spaces for decades in the name in nclusivity. Let them reap what they sow.

SSj_Ness

Remarkable Onion
Transpeople, non-binary people, intersex people need a league of their own apart from CIS leagues. It should be their own little turf.
The first two categories are merely delusional, mentally ill men and women so there's existing leagues they can join in. As for intersex people, they're extremely rare and could be taken on a case-by-case basis, usually they still fall fairly neatly into male/female.

Society shouldn't legitimize and reconstruct itself to appease degenerate lunatics.

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
But that defeats their whole purpose in trying to force their way into women's sports. Public validation and yet another version of "there are five lights". It's all about finding as many ways to publicly force people into agreeing that there are really five lights.. not in fact four.. and doing it openly. It's about breaking down the logical mental barriers. What's "right" is not what is factually correct. Is what the SJ movement lives by.