TransGarlic Should Transwomen Have the Right to Participate in College Sports? Yes 100%

I'm a garlic clove trapped in an onion bulb.

Todd Thundercock

Registered
Tangent sperg: You do know that the reason Billie Jean beat Bobby Riggs is because HE THREW THE MATCH BECAUSE HE OWED MONEY TO THE MOB. He drubbed Margaret Court. Again, biologically men are different from women, boys from girls.
Just watching the match, anyone who ever watched tennis knew it was shady with the purposeful errors and terrible serving.

Anyway, I'm all for trans in women's sports, especially at the college level. This is what you wanted, ladies. Pay your toll.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
Transpeople, non-binary people, intersex people need a league of their own apart from CIS leagues. It should be their own little turf.
Honestly I think the reason you see so many of them trying to join women's sports is because they know they can't compete against men, so they have to go somewhere that they may have an unfair advantage. It's not fair and not right, and might actually be dangerous in the case of mixed martial arts.

CrazyDud32

Registered
Honestly I think the reason you see so many of them trying to join women's sports is because they know they can't compete against men, so they have to go somewhere that they may have an unfair advantage. It's not fair and not right, and might actually be dangerous in the case of mixed martial arts.

I just find it funny that after decades of women's sports being the butt of jokes about how nobody watches, how the best women's teams would lose to high school boys' teams, etc, etc, that all of a sudden, folks are virtue signalling over the supposed purity of women's sports being under threat. Like I said, even women don't watch women's sports.

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
I just find it funny that after decades of women's sports being the butt of jokes about how nobody watches, how the best women's teams would lose to high school boys' teams, etc, etc, that all of a sudden, folks are virtue signalling over the supposed purity of women's sports being under threat. Like I said, even women don't watch women's sports.

Well I mean just because I don't like my boring old car, doesn't mean I'd be ok with someone taking a shit on the windshield!

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
Honestly I don't give a shit about spectator sports in general because corporations have managed to shit them up with political and social justice crap when all I wanna do is see Tom Brady get sacked damnit!

Not everything has to be about politics, believe it or not.

CrazyDud32

Registered
Honestly I don't give a shit about spectator sports in general because corporations have managed to shit them up with political and social justice crap when all I wanna do is see Tom Brady get sacked damnit!

Not everything has to be about politics, believe it or not.

But then what would bored people do with their lives?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't use their term cis but i agree they should have their own sport division. As much as they say they don't, they use cis as an insult so im not going to call myself that. You can see it when they call normal people cissy like the word sissy which is pretty ironic if you think about it as they are more of a sissy. They get mad over people labeling them but do it to others. They don't have to stop and neither do I.

notgivingmynametoamachine

Gamma Ray Powered
Baby Onion
I don't use their term cis but i agree they should have their own sport division. As much as they say they don't, they use cis as an insult so im not going to call myself that. You can see it when they call normal people cissy like the word sissy which is pretty ironic if you think about it as they are more of a sissy. They get mad over people labeling them but do it to others. They don't have to stop and neither do I.

I just use the term "normal" in this context. It tends to drive them up a wall usually.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
I just find it funny that for decades, the running joke was that nobody likes women's sports, that not even women like them, that women's sports are glorified pissbreaks, etc, etc....and yet now we're supposed to believe the same people who said all that suddenly care about the sanctity of women's sports being violated by those goshdarn trannies? Shit, Mike Judge made an entire episode of KOTH about this very thing.

Isn't this one of those you get what you deserve moments? Now your daughter's gotta share the locker room with a penis-haver because you didn't think it was a big deal.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
I just find it funny that for decades, the running joke was that nobody likes women's sports, that not even women like them, that women's sports are glorified pissbreaks, etc, etc....and yet now we're supposed to believe the same people who said all that suddenly care about the sanctity of women's sports being violated by those goshdarn trannies?
It's called having principles. Nobody gives a shit about women's sports but that doesn't men with long hair should be able to cave in women's skulls and take their opportunities. Its unfair and disordered, setting a bad precedent.