• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:
    I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there.

Meta Random txts

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1654693643007.png

"I know a bit about Mike being in the idea guys so I hope there is a thread made on him. "

1654691148091.png

"Kiwifarms best internet detectives my ass. That should be more than enough to prove it besides me digging up his own admissions."

You caught me, I'm the lost chinaman.
"volkswachter is bad german for WATCHMAN"
"WATCHMEN WERE A CWC THING!!!"

1654692627970.png

Nihao

"I embezzled 40,116.60 Yuan from CWC"

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1654692903675.png

@Regina Did you know you helped cover up the FUCKIN' IDEA GUYS?!

"Fuck you Regina. Go fuck yourself you fat tub of lard"

1654693776932.png

"Mike sperged about Hyperneptunia all the time, he was in stream with the idea guys and chris at the same time in Left4Dead. This is that missing account, due to the personalized things I am finding here that's AC."

:story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story: :story:

Last edited:

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Michael is so pressed and broken he has become Rachel with how he is using the random text.
I'd say your posts are definitely worthy of the random.txt
Case and point; you got us Blaine. We admit defeat. Spooky and I have been operating for the last 3 years under the radar, if that damn wildcat hadn't tossed his spaghetti so hard, we'd have gotten away with it too.
Who are you talking to in The Guardsmen? Is it The General? Is it Martin? Tell me. I have to know who helped you catch me and Spooky.
1654695160170.png

@archivist
Can you believe it? :story:

1654695567093.png

"what you think it means and like it doesn't even show in Google as 'Watchmen'. It is more akin to people watcher or Pervert"

Ohhh no, did I do a BAKA?
1654695660167.png

1654697103663.png

"I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is an idea guy,"

1654697180034.png

"So who's gonna be the one to tell Kiwifarms?"

LMAO holy fuck, stop, please, God, I can only get so erect.
m-bison-street-fighter.gif

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
the third idea guy was known as a hairless asian, also if anyone can find the 8chan /cow/ thread youd be able to compare the response and shitpost style.
idk who's LARPIng as me On LCF but i made one post there.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
the third idea guy was known as a hairless asian, also if anyone can find the 8chan /cow/ thread youd be able to compare the response and shitpost style.
idk who's LARPIng as me On LCF but i made one post there.
They're doing it to everyone. I got banned after trying to repost the thread you posted on Spooky never went back because that's fucking gay. Saw a Nohull larper too.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1655153162324.png

Nothing like seeing a virulent misogynist get buck broken by anonymous women making fun of him online. If you see Mike tell him HWNBAW and he has an ugly penis.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take this as a compliment or not, but I'm flattered regardless.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
1655161348782.png

Not my own work, reposted from lolcow.farm reposting from onion farms reposting from Kiwi Farms, but my oh my is he pressed. I love it. He deserves all that and more for trying to tip our cow. I love how badly it worked out for him.

>virulent misogynist
>Some fat foid's opinion

lel
d5m0gwp-b88f999d-43c5-446e-be95-404a6bc83b74.gif

naught

Registered
I used to be able to fit bigger toys when I was younger.

First toy I got when I was 18 was a generic black vibrator, usable length around 14 inches. As big around as a golf ball.

Next size up was this purple dildo with a suction cup from AdamEve that had a usable length of about the same, as big around as a can of Red Bull if not a little thicker.

I was always told “Your eyes are bigger than your stomach” by people, but turns out that the same goes for orifices.

It has nothing to do with lubrication, as I produce plenty myself and always use more just in case.

I haven’t asked a gynecologist about it, but I might just have vaginismus. It’s weird because it never happens when I’m with my bf.

naught

Registered
gays > femboys > crossdresers > trannies
>we are out here
View attachment 12979
trans pride world wide!

Actually I was calling Rachel a tranny but Naughts ass is permanently sensitive and he projects more than a cinema so go figure.
ill say this here since the thread was put in the dumper.
i considered you a fellow shitposter that's why when .org was being shitty i reached out, after six to nine months i considered you a friend and you tried to fuck me over.