• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.
  • Restoring Deleted Thread:

I am in the process of restoring a backup on a temporary subdomain to see if the thread might be on there. The backup is from the 27th.

Meta Random txts

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
20220803_081755_temp.jpg

@NekoRightsActivist sorry about that i asked to be unbanned for the second time recently so i guess he had me in mind.

Neko Rights Activist

OK I'm a pink cat =UwU=
Hellovan Onion
View attachment 15326
@NekoRightsActivist sorry about that i asked to be unbanned for the second time recently so i guess he had me in mind.
lol joshy was just trying to cover the fact that he got his feefee hurt because someone thinks he is uglier than chris chan. his simps will still eat up whatever lie their queenie fed them tho.
lolsimp.png

Last edited:

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
lol joshy was just trying to cover the fact that he got his feefee hurt because someone thinks he is uglier than chris chan. his simps will still eat up whatever lie their queenie fed them tho.
View attachment 15346
@Jetstream Sharpe not even the "don't gimmick post" is enforced anymore as long as you do it against people null doesn't like.
plus, his banning of neko was clearly a way for null to remain master of CAT BOYS.