• The best Kiwifarms splinter site on the internet
    All races, religions and political orientations are welcome.
    Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (Male, female, gay, straight. cis, trans) we don't care.
    If you can swing with a pack of gremlins on the Onionfarms, you are one of us.

Meta Random txts

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
Also This "Naught" has "ladmin" as one of his tags, which I saw all the fucking time on thatfeelwhen.net.

Is wizcord/thatfeelwhen unironically a tranny farms clique?

【VOID】

Retired Staff
Alright Regina I can help you out with this issue. Now I know I should just DM you on discord because I am about to reveal a hacking secret but what your going to need to do is first cover yourself in what we in the biz call "hacker juice". You see the urea and amino acids in urine stimulate the hacker part of the brain that only us super hackers know how to access. Elaine does it every time she accesses a computer. That is why it is important to wear a material that is good at absorbing fluid. I recommend cotton panties that will quickly become saturated with hacker juice and the dermal contact will allow the urea and amino acids to enter your blood stream and allow you to bypass this firewall easily.

【VOID】

Retired Staff
works fine from Serbia. Maybe alter your browser fingerprint on a private tab and see if that works. my current browser fingerprint is safari 5.0 on kali linux (the os of choice for all super hackers who need to go peepee on themselves before hacking)

Empresa

Ladmin
Motherfucker you have no idea...
Screenshot_20221031-111657_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
Null said: "I honestly hate the British more than I hate trannies. At least trannies are mentally ill. English people have no fucking excuse for being so fucking vile."

Cowboy

Registered
@PixelateThat I was not referring to you, loser ass stalker boy. It would be better for you to shut your stupid and retarded ass up before harassing and making up this stupid ass shit. This ain't your platform so it would be best if you can just shut your stupid ass up. Otherwise things will get worse for you. -shitbombanon