2spoopy R.I.P. Onionfarms

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
Nollywood for the more outside people.
You have to really pitch the idea of Nigeria to outsiders, because most first worlders don't care about Africa. Right now, the only people the Nigeria subforum attracts are shitposters, and you need to find a way to reverse that. Just don't turn the site into an unironic Yoruba news platform cause I don't want to deal with le niggeurs

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I still say we should add Uganda too because they are prime lolcow material as a country for their political corruption scandals death penalty for gays and the eat da poo poo meme and that's barely scratches the surface. There is constant conflict, there were several attacks in the news current. Plus it's also Africa, so we could add it in as another layer of defense or something.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
You have to really pitch the idea of Nigeria to outsiders, because most first worlders don't care about Africa. Right now, the only people the Nigeria subforum attracts are shitposters, and you need to find a way to reverse that. Just don't turn the site into an unironic Yoruba news platform cause I don't want to deal with le niggeurs
In general we have to have substantial content on Nollywood/Nigeria before it would start to attract interest from the outside. This is what I am assuming.

UltimateDestroyer

Josh Is Simply A Fatter And Uglier Version of Elliot Rodger.
Remarkable Onion
They make good lolcows so whatever, go larp as a "stacy" and even the most hateful incel will start simping you.
They ban people for having girlfriends or admitting to it on some of those sites, or for engaging in simp behavior. It's considered "foid worship" and so many people there complain about it shitting up the board.

The ones I'm actually concerned about are the fresh out of high school ones, I kinda get it but you're sort of early in the game. Dating sucks ass anyway, especially in this current decade.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Dating sucks ass anyway, especially in this current decade.

I disagree. I think a lot of it is pure fearmongering. Just because you (no, not 'you') can't have a good time dating doesn't mean everyone else does.

People can use the internet responsibly. Many do.
People can use social media responsibly. Many do.
People can date a lot and have a good time doing so. Many do.

Men are fine. Women are fine. The same people shitting on SJWs are the same people with the same kind of paranoia that can only be observed in terminally online shut-ins with obviously fake greentext/Tumblr stories.

Kwiffar and adjacent groups need to touch grass.

A.Non

Josh Moon is Lucas Werner with a shinier soapbox.
Hellovan Onion
Untitled.png

As if KF isn't just a site for crybabies to whine about trannies, niggers, zoomers, women voting, things being woke/degenerate, etc, etc. As if KF isn't just a place where every thread is just whelcing about Scalfaniverse cuck fantasies or whatever.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
I disagree. I think a lot of it is pure fearmongering. Just because you (no, not 'you') can't have a good time dating doesn't mean everyone else does.

People can use the internet responsibly. Many do.
People can use social media responsibly. Many do.
People can date a lot and have a good time doing so. Many do.

Men are fine. Women are fine. The same people shitting on SJWs are the same people with the same kind of paranoia that can only be observed in terminally online shut-ins with obviously fake greentext/Tumblr stories.

Kwiffar and adjacent groups need to touch grass.
I kinda get what you're saying, but without going too much into detail, the past few years have led to a rise in terminally online spergs and other undesirable things. Plenty of the KF and adjacent types try to come off as being more socially able than others but in reality they're just "playing it up for the camera" so they make everyone think they're cooler than they really are. Besides, my own opinions on it don't really have any bearing on my real life activities.

Apps can be hit or miss, honestly I don't like them but they are often location dependent. Being younger and inexperienced really helps nothing either for many, unfortunately the desire for some semblance of companionship overrides the common sense of many. But this subject is more suitable for a separate thread, so let's leave it at that.

And one more thing, I might be a terminally online incel sperg, or I might be a happily married man, but for what it's worth, at least I'm not a 32 year old virgin who never finished high school trying to fight a war against the internet as a whole.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Dating itself isn't necessarily bad but a lot of dating apps are. If you don't want someone terminally online don't meet them online. Then you can maybe add eachother on social media later if you both have it.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
the past few years have led to a rise in terminally online spergs and other undesirable things.
In terms of dating it's not entirely bad but I'd be lying if I said you're wrong broadly about this line.
It's important to realize that yeah: Some online spergs only lurk online but it's also important to note that 1 in 5 adults believe that political violence is justified, and mentioned in this article 7.1% of people believe that murder is justified for advancing political goals. So you're not wrong when you say there's a rise.

Loneliness itself is on the rise. So I don't blame you if you feel shit sucks. Best advice I can give is just try to stay positive and take care of loved ones.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
Dating itself isn't necessarily bad but a lot of dating apps are. If you don't want someone terminally online don't meet them online. Then you can maybe add eachother on social media later if you both have it.
I have a friend who's kind of a "Chad" if we're going to borrow the terminology, he thinks I'm crazy because I don't like those apps. I have my reasons but a lot of it is just a vehicle for bots and OnlyFans models to hawk their "content."

I don't like social media much either, I prefer the odd corners of the internet occasionally but sadly those are being disappeared over time.
In terms of dating it's not entirely bad but I'd be lying if I said you're wrong broadly about this line.
It's important to realize that yeah: Some online spergs only lurk online but it's also important to note that 1 in 5 adults believe that political violence is justified, and mentioned in this article 7.1% of people believe that murder is justified for advancing political goals. So you're not wrong when you say there's a rise.

Loneliness itself is on the rise. So I don't blame you if you feel shit sucks. Best advice I can give is just try to stay positive and take care of loved ones.
People really can be all or nothing on this of all subjects, it's like mentioning anything that isn't the acceptable party line makes you a Nazi incel or whatever. Political junkies in general are inconsistent dipshits at the very least. The same people who want to "defund the police" want their political opponents in prison and so on, but that's a topic for a different day. I'm just using an example to prove a point.

The political spergs definitely make dating more difficult to the point where people engage in what is called "wokefishing" in order to get pussy that they'd otherwise not get. And these kinds of clowns think that violence and murder are justified if "their side" does it, or they define it as "not murder or violence" in the same way that they define, for example, anti-white racism as "not racism."

By changing the definition of words and attempting to force people to play by your rules, you can control the narrative. And of course, like a child losing a game, you can always attempt to change the rules in your favor.

Jetstream Sharpe

NOOO YOU CANT JUST DEMOLISH THE TWIN TOWERS WITH THERMITE AND KILL 3000 AMERICAN GOYIM AND BLAME IT ON FAKE TERRORISTS AND INVADE AFGHANISTAN AND THEN KILL EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF AMERICANS WITH OPIUM WHILE LISTENING TO TOUCHED BY MBV - TH
Remarkable Onion
After spending 5 minutes on neets.net, I can say with full certainty that KF is nowhere near the level of being an incel site

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I have a friend who's kind of a "Chad" if we're going to borrow the terminology, he thinks I'm crazy because I don't like those apps. I have my reasons but a lot of it is just a vehicle for bots and OnlyFans models to hawk their "content."

I don't like social media much either, I prefer the odd corners of the internet occasionally but sadly those are being disappeared over time.

People really can be all or nothing on this of all subjects, it's like mentioning anything that isn't the acceptable party line makes you a Nazi incel or whatever. Political junkies in general are inconsistent dipshits at the very least. The same people who want to "defund the police" want their political opponents in prison and so on, but that's a topic for a different day. I'm just using an example to prove a point.

The political spergs definitely make dating more difficult to the point where people engage in what is called "wokefishing" in order to get pussy that they'd otherwise not get. And these kinds of clowns think that violence and murder are justified if "their side" does it, or they define it as "not murder or violence" in the same way that they define, for example, anti-white racism as "not racism."

By changing the definition of words and attempting to force people to play by your rules, you can control the narrative. And of course, like a child losing a game, you can always attempt to change the rules in your favor.
My reasoning is simply that if they are looking outside of dating apps themselves I would assume they are also looking for someone who isn't terminally online.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
My reasoning is simply that if they are looking outside of dating apps themselves I would assume they are also looking for someone who isn't terminally online.
You would think so, but with the way things are it's getting more difficult to "meet people in real life" with the explicit intent to date and mate or whatever it's called. Corona really fucked society good, or, more accurately, national governments' response to it did.
Just go to a a matchmaking fair, incels!
Let me guess, it's just an excuse to drink to excess and puke your guts out and go home a virgin anyway. Besides how many incels even live in Ireland?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
You would think so, but with the way things are it's getting more difficult to "meet people in real life" with the explicit intent to date and mate or whatever it's called. Corona really fucked society good, or, more accurately, national governments' response to it did.

Let me guess, it's just an excuse to drink to excess and puke your guts out and go home a virgin anyway. Besides how many incels even live in Ireland?
Depending on where you live there are still plenty of places to meet people offline if you know where to look. COVID made it harder for a little while but most things that survived opened back up by now or were replaced with something else that is. It's not much of an excuse anymore unless they decide to lock down again which would be unlikely because even the people originally supporting it got fed up with it eventually if for no other reason than getting tired of being called out for double standards when they were caught out in parties without masks or social distancing.

UltimateDestroyer

Remarkable Onion
Depending on where you live there are still plenty of places to meet people offline if you know where to look. COVID made it harder for a little while but most things that survived opened back up by now or were replaced with something else that is. It's not much of an excuse anymore unless they decide to lock down again which would be unlikely because even the people originally supporting it got fed up with it eventually if for no other reason than getting tired of being called out for double standards when they were caught out in parties without masks or social distancing.
Honestly I'm not a fan of bars or clubbing so I don't really give a fuck, but it's funny how hypocritical the ruling class is on this. Reminds me of their climate shit too, they whine about us not driving soy burgers and eating electric cars or whatever, but buy everything on Amazon and fly the world in private jets eating whatever they want.

As a wise Kiwi once said, the carbon that they want to eliminate is you.

Boobie Bomb

Hellovan Onion